Recommended by 88% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atTamarindoSee Important Information for details
- Pass byAction Tours
- 1Tamarindo BeachStop: 3 hours - Admission includedExplore the beach, forest and mountains on our ATV tours. Drive through the small surf towns which lie within the legendary Guanacaste region. This tour provides an exhilarating way to explore all the natural beauty that Costa Rica has to offer. Experience our ATV tours in Tamarindo today! You are provided all of the necessary equipment to spend a day cruising along rugged trails and romping through dry tropical forest. The tour will lead you along Guanacaste’s stunningly beautiful beaches where you’ll have the opportunity to snorkel; After the beach we take you up into the mountains where you’ll pass through Gunacaste’s gorgeous forests full of Guanacaste, Pochote and Teak trees. Children 16 and under must ride as passengers (charged as passenger, not as a driver). Children 16 years and older with a drivers license can drive their own ATV. Children under 16 not allowed to drive an ATV. They are allowed only as an extra passenger.Read more
- You'll end atTamarindoSee Important Information for details
Tamarindo, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Tamarindo Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My family and I cannot say enough about this trip. We actually booked a five hour beach tour where we visited 4 amazing different beaches while driving through different little villages, towns and rivers. Our guide Ronnie was awesome. He new all the info and took pictures of us…
What an amazing ATV tour we had with Gabi at Action Tours. It was a group of 9 friends and we had an absolute blast! Gabi took us on some great trails and the beach was beautiful. She even took video of us and tons of pictures. Plus, she has the best dogs in her shop! Would…
A super fun way to see parts of the area from a different vantage point. Thank you Gabby for being our guide. Highly recommended!
It was a great experience, we had a lot of fun, only we expected a little more speed and bumps. The team was amazing!!
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Action Tours
Fun site seeing!
Fun site seeing! We rode the back roads and stopped at a couple of secluded beaches. The first beach had a small …
We LOVED this tour! Can’t say enough good things. Fun, exhilarating, super nice people, great value, safe. It’s…
Kasey and his crew are awesome and professional. They always take care of us when we come down. Thank you Kasey for…
Had such a blast with our guide, Abel! Initially booked the tour for two hours. Ended up extending to three. Ripped…
So much fun!
Our group of eight adults did the 3 hour ATV tour with Action Tours. We had a great time! Gaby led our group and…
Great way to see the Guanacaste region!
It was so good we went twice! The first time, it was a 3 hr tour with the UTV. We enjoyed it so much we decided to …
Went on a 5 hour ATV ride from Tamarindo to Playa Flamingo. We had a great time riding through all the backroads an…
We had a great action trip!
The ride was great! The guide (roni) was amazingly professional and nice. The route was interesting and fun. Had a…
Awesome Tamarindo ATV
My girlfriend and I had a great time! It was her first try on an ATV and the team helped her learn to ride. Fun exp…
Went with Ronnie on an sunset tour with a group of 5 (3 ATV’s and 1 UTV) and had a great time. Saw the back roads o…
Great time with Gabby!
Gabby was an amazing tour guide for us! We saw a lot of pretty beaches and rural scenery we wouldn’t have seen othe…
Great trip! 2 hour round trip up to Playa Conchal and back. Fun off roading through the back trails.
I was so much fun, the guide was really nice, we enjoyed driving the ATV, we were driving through the dusty roads u…
Watch your times!
If you’re looking for, to quote their website, “total adventure from start to finish! You will ride an ATV or UTV …
Highlight of our trip!
They took such good care of us! Went to some different beaches & saw lots of monkeys, iguanas, crabs, livestock, & …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,361 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 567 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
from $121.50* $135.00
Popular: Booked by 883 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 629 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about ATV Tamarindo to Playa Conchal
How much is ATV Tamarindo to Playa Conchal?
ATV Tamarindo to Playa Conchal price starts from $97.44. Discover and book ATV Tamarindo to Playa Conchal on Tripadvisor
What is the ATV Tamarindo to Playa Conchal cancellation policy?
ATV Tamarindo to Playa Conchal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book ATV Tamarindo to Playa Conchal on Tripadvisor
Which company provides ATV Tamarindo to Playa Conchal?
ATV Tamarindo to Playa Conchal is hosted by Action Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Action Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book ATV Tamarindo to Playa Conchal on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for ATV Tamarindo to Playa Conchal?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book ATV Tamarindo to Playa Conchal on Tripadvisor