Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Changing room with locker
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours
- Entry/Admission - Dino Park Blue River
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Spa Treatments (available for purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- This listing is for transportation from hotels in the region of Samara and Nosara. Please ensure we can contact you in Costa Rica, in order to confirm your tour, the time and exact location the day before.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9062P21
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A waiver of responsibility will need to be signed for the tour to go ahead
- Hiking shoes recommended to wear
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including dirt stairs and paths
- Bring comfortable clothing, insect repellent, bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket and extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
- There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative, if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara
What you can expect during your visit
- Your health and well-being are our priority. In response to COVID-19, cleanliness and hygiene protocols have been set up to ensure the health and security of our guests and visitors.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara on Tripadvisor
- How much is Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara?
- Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara price starts from $164.11. Discover and book Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara cancellation policy?
- Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara?
- Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara is hosted by Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Samara on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9062P21
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure ToursStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Dino Park Blue RiverStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byRincon de La Vieja
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
One of the most magical places
This was one of the most amazing places I have ever stayed at (and I've been to 48 countries)! The staff was incred…
Nosara is Beautiful
Do not drive down the 160 to get to Nosara! Take the route through Nicoya. The 160 has rivers and very bad roads yo…
Rincón de la Vieja Adventure Parks packs a lot of fun into one day
This is what we did our first full day in Costa Rica. We chose this activity because in incorporated several differ…
Tarzan Swing is a hoot!
This was a really great, well-rounded day trip out of Coco. We took a comfortable tourist bus the roughly 2 hours …
One day tour
Very beautiful. Water was cool at the waterfall but the springs were very warm. Food was also very good here.
They are the best! All was better than perfect! They help us make my wedding proposal! It was perfect! Thanks every…
Checked something off my bucket list
Hiking the rainforest and swimming in the waterfall was the highlight of our entire trip. It was absolutely breath…
Not what we expected
We booked the whole day Nexus excursion in April. After 2 hours long ride, we arrived there and were welcome with n…
Wanted to experience rainforest and hotsprings, Dinosaurs not so much.
We did this tour, or a similar one, in 2012. While the rainforest walk and hot tub/hotel visit remain enjoyable, …
Cute resort but expensive especially for a day excursion
We were sold this tour via the Nexus company from the Riu resort. Our guide really promoted this company listing al…
Beautiful and refreshing
We took the waterfall tour while staying at the blue river resort. The waterfalls were amazing and the swim at the…
Trip from Pacific Shore to Rain Forest on a Volcano Slope
We took excursion from RIU Palace at Pacific coast. It was advertised as Blue River Rain Forrest. A guide picked us…
Beware of the mosquitos ! The place is nice, rooms are big and well equipped. People are helpful and happy. Pools …
DON'T MISS OUT !
This is by far the best zipline I have done in my travels thus far. The guys are very involved with the transverses…
A Must Do .. Awesome
the zip line and tarzan swing is one of the best, if not the best zipline I have ever been on.They are based out go…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2022 • Solo
Excursions guided by Kevin and the beautiful landscape of the resort.
Price was very reasonable and everyone one pleasant.
Price was very reasonable and everyone one pleasant.
Written May 29, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.