An experience created to make the most of your day, offering 2 tours in 1. Ideal for nature lovers, especially birds, where you will know more than 50 tropical species typical of the area in their natural habitat. You will also have the opportunity to know the history of chocolate, enjoy this delicious drink and create your own chocolates.
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
- Private transportation
- Telescope for Bird Watching
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up at your respective hotel in La Fortuna de San Carlos, transportation will be round trip.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218185P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218185P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1La Fortuna de San CarlosStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2La Fortuna de San CarlosStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point