Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Your adventure tour begins with scenic drive that winds through plantations of papaya, pineapple and yucca at the base of the majestic Arenal Volcano. Once you reach the “put-in”spot, a trained guide will go over the safety procedure and rules to prepare you for your paddling responsibilities. Once you know the rules and show you are familiar with the commands – you are ready to start. Between rapids you might be treated to sights of monkeys toucans and other Costa Rica wildlife species. At the halfway point you will take a break and eat some delicious snacks and tropical fruit on the river bank, surrounded by the serene and majestic beauty of the rainforest. After your snack, it is time to hit the rapids again for more heart pumping excitement. At the end, you will be greeted with an icy beverage and dry towel. then you can enjoy a delicious, typical Costa Rican lunch.
- Snack and fruit during the trip
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual certified guides.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Best Activities in Costa Rica
Don’t miss this
This was an amazing tour!!! I’m so glad we didn’t miss this! Our guide Johnny was so informative and fun to talk wi…
My husband and Idecided to take the tour at Don Juan's on our last day in Costa Rica. The tour included coffee, cho…
A La Fortuna "Must Do!"
Really incredible experience, especially when paired with the chocolate and coffee experience. You really should do…
Best deal, great experience
This is a totally must do if you´re in the area. I was told that a percentage of each ticket goes on to helping the…
Sloths birds and alot of education on them
This was a wonderful experience. Sloths in their natural habitat. Our guide was amazing. He had a lot of knowledge …
Took my wife on this adventure tour that was a 7 day package from Groupon. We had an amazing time doing the zip lin…
Best bridges around
My wife and I completed the suspension bridges in an hour and half. Great views of the foliage but we didn’t see mu…
An exceptional Tour to the top
We arrived at the Parque Ecologico Volcan Arenal at 4pm. Unfortunately we were a bit late and the park was about to…
We had a great experience at Sky Trek. Friendly (and patient) staff. Fun Zip Lines. Especially liked the "tandem…
Insulted and kicked out - Dont go
Expelled by park receptionist. On February 18 we decided to stop as an option to take the tour, it was not toin pur…
We had a fantastic tour of the coffee plantation and our tour guide was the best. We learned all aspects of the co…
Put this on your list
Overall a great experience. Recommend you book one of their highly trained guides for their knowledge.
Horseback riding to the foothills of Arenal Volcano.
The cowboys are fun and energetic. You get matched with a horse and a helmet. Soon later your likely hitting 20mph …
Super ATV Tour
We did the ATV with Marco from... It was a rainy day and we almost gave up doing it. But we decided to go despite d…
This was our first zip lining trip adventure and we were a bit apprehensive and on top of everything, it was rainin…
- Sarapiqui River
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 208 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV from La Fortuna
- White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV from La Fortuna will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV from La Fortuna on Tripadvisor
- White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV from La Fortuna price starts from $117.34. Discover and book White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV from La Fortuna on Tripadvisor
- White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV from La Fortuna cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV from La Fortuna on Tripadvisor
- White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV from La Fortuna is hosted by Best Activities in Costa Rica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Best Activities in Costa Rica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV from La Fortuna on Tripadvisor