Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 7-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The extra cost hotel's list: Arenal Lodge. Arenal Observatory. Chachagua Rainforest. Hideaway Rio Celeste. Linda Vista Del Norte. Lost Iguana Resort and Spa Magestic. Rancho Margot. El Tucano. The springs resort and spa. Volcano Gold. Villas Vista Arenal.
- Jacamar Naturalist Tours, Costado Sur de la Iglesia Católica de La Fortuna Apartado Posta 40-4417, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 4417, Costa Rica
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15373P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please inform the age of kids under 12 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Maleku Indigenous Cultural Tour Incl. Lunch?
- Maleku Indigenous Cultural Tour Incl. Lunch price starts from $187.92. Discover and book Maleku Indigenous Cultural Tour Incl. Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Maleku Indigenous Cultural Tour Incl. Lunch cancellation policy?
- Maleku Indigenous Cultural Tour Incl. Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Maleku Indigenous Cultural Tour Incl. Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Maleku Indigenous Cultural Tour Incl. Lunch?
- Maleku Indigenous Cultural Tour Incl. Lunch is hosted by Jacamar Naturalist Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jacamar Naturalist Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maleku Indigenous Cultural Tour Incl. Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15373P32
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atJacamar Naturalist ToursOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1La Fortuna de San CarlosStop: 7 hours- Pickup at the hotel - Arrive at the starting point at Maleku - Receive the instruction and safety rules from the guides - You are going to start walking through the Park guided by our expert guide who will show you the culture of the Malekus. - You will then take a delicious lunch prepared by the Malekus - After the tour you will be transported to the hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great way to see Arenal with a great tour company
Gonzalo was our bike guide and he was amazing. We were picked up on time and transported to the starting point. …
Excellent choice of service provider
This is just one is the three services we booked with Jacamar in Costa Rica. I will give the company 100% positive…
Great guided tour of the bridges and la fortuna - highly recommend!
Marco our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly - he really has a passion for nature and that comes out i…
My husband and I went on this tour and it was a very small group which was wonderful. Our guide, Cindy, was extreme…
Take the Boat!!
We did this on our first morning in Costa Rica and it was such a great way to start our trip! Bernardo was very fr…
Costa Rican Fishing experience
We had amazing time fishing with Brian. He was very knowledgeable and patient. Our driver Alberto was very professi…
A Very Cool and Different Experience
This was one of the coolest experiences we did on our trip! Getting into the kitchen and making a traditional Costa…
great shuttle service
Use Jacamar for shuttle service! We had a FABULOUS driver - Gerardo R - who took such good care of us that we reque…
Would highly recommend Jacamar for transfers
We used the Jacamar private shuttle from the San Jose airport to Mt. Arenal and again from Manuel Antonio back to t…
Nelson was so knowledgeable and helpful on our tour! We saw multiple sloths and got some really great photos. Thank…
Feels like a self guided tour
The tour guide picked us up at the hotel @7:25am, provided us with water, towels and drove us to the waterfall. He …
A refreshing, calm afternoon on the river.
My husband and I did the Penas Blanca River Safari Float with Jacamar Tours in April. Despite the intense heat in…
Incredible and DO NOT MISS!!
We could not have had a better time without the leadership of our tour guide, Hido and driver, Christaan. Hido was …
Beautiful place. What made the experience most interesting and pleasing was the tour guide named José Ángel ( Pica …
Volcano hike was excellent.
The volcano hike was spectacular. We were the only ones on the hike so we had a private guide. We saw amazing terra…
More to explore in La Fortuna de San Carlos
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.