Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-90, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer pick-up at most of the hotels in La Fortuna (please contact us in order to verify pick-up availability at your hotel)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37412P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 08 years
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Celeste River Hike from La Fortuna?
- Celeste River Hike from La Fortuna price starts from $110.00. Discover and book Celeste River Hike from La Fortuna on Tripadvisor
- What is the Celeste River Hike from La Fortuna cancellation policy?
- Celeste River Hike from La Fortuna cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Celeste River Hike from La Fortuna on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Celeste River Hike from La Fortuna?
- Celeste River Hike from La Fortuna is hosted by Costa Rica Groups Travel Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Costa Rica Groups Travel Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Celeste River Hike from La Fortuna on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 37412P41
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Do the 2-day with an overnight if you can!
We weren't sure what to expect, but everything from the pick up at our Airbnb to rafting, floating in the river, se…
This was a great day float! It was so beautiful and the guides were very kind. They had guides that spoke both Engl…
Wow was I stunned with this tour! My 3 friends and I had an amazing time with our tour guide Alex. Tour was exactly…
A lovely kayaking experience - just a shame about the snorkel equipment.
A really enjoyable morning! Collection from our hotel was prompt, and our friendly guide Alex led us out kayaking a…
Wonderful time. Sam was our guide, did a great job of saving our butts. Nature was beautiful and Sam was knowled…
Carara National park with guide
Spectacular rainforest, where wildlife is still wild, without mass tourism. Excellent guide, Antonio, for spotting …
Was a bit disappointed in the boat. Not as nice as o was hoping but booked through travel agent so should have aske…
"Wow moment". A 'must do' experience
One word...'WOW'. If you're in Cartago you MUST visit this place. $10 US dollars to get in but worth every penny. …
Great view! Both volcan Poas and Laguna Botos were amazing!
Great view! Both volcan Poas and Laguna Botos were amazing! Our kids liked the walk down to the exit! It was like a…
tickets don't work
the tickets that are connected to this with viotar are a scam. the national parks never recognize this ticket. we h…
Tour operator cancelled tickets the day of!!!!! Don't bother!
Tour operator cancelled our tickets the day of, horrible customer service. Don't bother going here if you actually …
Relaxing in the Hot Springs
Vandara was a relaxing experience. My wife and I only used the hot springs, mud bath, massage, and waterfalls. Prio…
This was our first trip rafting. We loved it. The rapids are what the pictures showed. We went in June 2022 after a…
Beautiful boat with fantastic guides!
Bear part of the experience was our guide, Allen! He was fun, friendly; and knowledgeable about the coast of Manuel…
Worst Thing Ever
No Manager. The people wouldn stop talking. The staff was very rude and wouldn let me go in the kitchen to see the …
More to explore in La Fortuna de San Carlos
Buy it with
Celeste River Hike from La Fortuna provided by Costa Rica Groups Travel Company
Product Overview: Celeste River Hike from La Fortuna
|Number of Photos||1|