The one-day tour will lead you to visit Tongli water town and Tuisi Garden, experience beautiful scenery and immerse you into local culture. Your guide will pick you up at around 8:00. Guide will company you to stroll along the riverside walkway, visit Tuisi Garden and take a boat ride to the rivers and visit authentic features of old buildings, rich old rivers, simple folk culture of locals. The lunch is on your arrangement. You can choose a local restaurant in the town according to your own preference, and at your own expense. You can make most of your time without any tourist shopping stops. Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs. Tour ends around 5pm at your hotel or a point in the city center on request.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Private driver & air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Tuisi Garden
- Entry/Admission - Tongli Town
- Lunches and dinners
- Hotel accommodation with breakfasts
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- In the morning, you will meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel / Station at about 08:00.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157735P60
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden on Tripadvisor
- How much is Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden?
- Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden price starts from $205.00. Discover and book Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden cancellation policy?
- Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden?
- Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden is hosted by ETripChina. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ETripChina on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157735P60
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tuisi GardenStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tongli TownStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Guilin, Guangxi, China
Joined in December 2013
#24 of 98 Tours & Activities in Guilin
- PicassoMango00Saved by ETrip China - Outstanding Cross-Border Car ServiceIn short, for those in search of reliable and professional cross-border private car services between Macau and China, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ETrip China. [Context] I was tasked with arranging immediate transport for my Japanese boss and his clients—a group of six—from Macau to Hong Kong. Despite myself being in Japan at the time, I made numerous calls to car service companies in Hong Kong and Macau, all of which unfortunately declined due to the last-minute request. Thankfully, I discovered ETrip China. Upon contacting them, I was warmly greeted by a considerate staff member, Tina. She quickly understood my predicament and was able to arrange an available vehicle in Macau with dual number plates for Macau and Hong Kong, removing the need to switch vehicles at the border. For effective communication, Tina advised me to connect with them via WeChat, which proved extremely useful. This efficient communication channel could be particularly beneficial for foreigners who need their services. They provided a 7-seater Toyota Alphard, which accommodated the group and their luggage. Keep in mind that the vehicle type might vary based on availability, so be sure to mention the passenger count and luggage details when making arrangements. [Timeline to arrangement] 2:20 PM : Gave them a call and they connected with me with WeChat. 2:30 PM : Gave them details through WeChat (No. of people / Pickup & Drop-off Location) 2:40 PM : Received quote and a PayPal payment link. 2:45 PM : Confirmation of vehicle arranged, and that the vehicle was heading towards pickup point with ETA 3:30 pm. 3:15 PM : Received vehicle details (Drivers contact details, Number plates) 3:30 PM : Was informed that the vehicle was stuck in traffic, 10 minutes behind schedule. 3:40 PM : The vehicle was still stuck in traffic, so they arranged a different vehicle (same model) which was closer to the area. 3:50 PM : Vehicle arrived at the specified point. Given this experience, I recommend providing ETrip China with as much lead time as possible for smoother arrangements. Also, to avoid any language barrier issues with drivers, be sure to specify the pickup location using Google Maps' drop pin feature for precision. [Conclusion] In conclusion, ETrip China's professional, fast, and considerate service turned a potential crisis into a smooth journey. It's clear they put their customers' needs first and I couldn't recommend them more.
- Liz M00$3.99gal near PHX Rental Car ReturnOn 9/9/22 gas was $3.99 gal at Circle K, 699 E. Buckeye Rd, PHOENIX, AZ, US, 85004. Located on the corner of E. Buckeye Rd and S. 7th St, Circle K is 1.8 miles from the Sky Harbor Rental Car return. After gassing up, proceed east on Buckeye Rd, once you cross over 16th St, driveway entrance will be on your right-hand side. There is a Shell station closer to the Rental Car Return, but it was $4.99gal, that makes the Circle K a little busy, but you can also grab snacks, ready made sandwiches, etc to take in your hand luggage. Bon Voyage!
- Noor71100Fantastic journey of discoveryThis is my 1st time booking with ETripChina. From start to end, the manager Niki Zhu, has been constantly updating the itinerary until we are fully satisfied. She even made a call to ask on how we are doing. I would definitely recommend them to anybody who would like to arrange a personalise trip with them. Good job ETripChina. Keep up your good work.
- NevilleCalleja00Etripchina is so much more than day tours in Guilin!I highly recommend this company to handle your travel needs in China. I have used them myself and Tina has helped me organise an intense two week itinerary that took us all the way from Beijing to Xi'an to Chengdu (incl Leshan and Jiajiang) to Guilin to Yangshuo to Hangzhou to Shanghai (incl Suzhou and Tongli). Excellent guides, excellent hotels, the itinerary flowed like clockwork. Watched 7 performances along the way (Beijing Opera, Golden Mask in Beijing, Huaqing Palace in Xi'an, Sichuan Opera in Chengdu, Enduring Memories in Yangshuo, Impressions in Hangzhou and ERA in Shanghai. I forgot to add that the whole trip cost me under half of what other agencies were asking me. Amazing experience, all thanks to Tina and her staff!
- Liveforflying00Li River CruiseVery professional tour company. Always provided all answers on time. Driver showed up for pick up on time and put us on cruise. After cruise. We stayed in afternoon Yangshuo. Then Driver came back with our luggage and dropped us straight to airport. Very Professional driver.
- Perfectvisitor00Limousine to and from Macau and HongKong through the Kwan Chu Ow New bridgeThe ride arranged by EtripChina is excellent Experience. The time travelling on the Tuesday, is about one hour 15 minutes. Including the checking at both Custom. The driver were friendly n punctual. The time compared to bus ride is much shorted And comfortable. Only need one walk through at Macau side. Hongkong side can stay in the car and ride the immigration. Will Use the service again for future visit.
- Prlc00Tibet Trip Lhasa to EBCWe had a wonderful experience in our trip to Tibet in July, we took the tour from Lhasa to Mount Everest base camp. Overall, the tour was well organized and the accommodation was also pretty good. We did experience a few difficulties with our permits and plane tickets, but Tina (the lady from etrip who assited us on organizing the trip) was very professional and did her best to help us take quick decisions and overcome such difficulties so that we could enjoy our trip. Going to Tibet can be a challenging experience due to the high altitude and the long distances one must endure; however the landscapes and buddhist monasteries and temples make it all worth it!
- badgeekdu1300Excellent Day Tour at Xi'an with LisaI booked a Day Tour of Xi'an on Circuits-Chine/ETripChina for me and my mother. We have not be disappointed at all ! Very professionnal, ponctual at pick-up, Lisa is perfect guide : she has a good english and speak slow and clearly for no english-native speakers like us. We can ask all our questions, very flexible. The Terracota Warriors were really impressive and Xi'an City Wall tour by bicycle was cool and relaxing. So great service, I recommand !
- Anand C00Family holiday to Beijing and Shanghai.For our holiday to China, (family of 4)in May 2018, I decided to book all our sightseeing tours, airport transfers and internal train tickets via Etrip China. At first, I was a little apprehensive, as my only contact with them was through their website, however, I gained some confidence due to the excellent reviews on TripAdvisor. At the end of our holiday, I am happy to say, that we are extremely happy with the Etrip China Team for their excellent service. The vehicles used were spacious and comfortable. The drivers were always punctual, professional and courteous. The guides were knowledgeable, helpful and proficient in English. In short, I would strongly recommend, Etrip China, to anyone looking for an all inclusive private tour in China, at a good value price.
- rini r00A journey through the east and middle of China on a train. the highlight was experiencing the wonders of the country, itIt was extremely good, seeing Beijing, the ancient and modern architectures, of course the great wall, the forbidden city, the summer palace with lotus gardens, the houtons and ofcourse the food and walkabout the Wanfujing street, the undisturbed ancient city of Pinyangao, Xian's amazing terracotas, the city wall and the show at night, then came the wonder of the garden city (the venice of the east) Souzho,Huangzhou with the West Lake and finally Shanghai. Amazing!!
- TrekkingGuy1000Great company!We have bought two day tours, Li River/Yangshuo and Longji Rice Terraces/Mountain Village. Excellent service! At first we exchanged emails and phone calls with Tina, a very kind professional, she organized everything. We had private tours and opted for a guide driver, in our case, Jiang Linfeng. He was very professional and helped us organize the schedule for the tours and even helped us get tickets for some other attractions, not included in the tours we paid, with a better/cheaper price. Everything was perfect! We did enjoy the tours and Guilin is a fantastic place, indeed! I do recommend EtripChina and the tours we did. Thank you, Tina and Jiang Linfeng!
- Brian L00SmoothFirst trip to China. Do not speak Chinese. Was able to get from my plane to the train and to my destination with no issue. Would absolutely do this again if I needed to travel by land in China.
- Natasa K00Perfect service!After I tried trough different websites to book a ticket, I realised that this online service is the best and the most efficient, especially because I had a lot of date changes and rebooking during my trip in China. The other operators were not capable even to deduct the money from my credit card! From them I only had late useless responds but ETripChina was absolutely effective in any situation!
- joepA5461AX00TrainticketsFast en reliable train ticket service. We once had them delivered to our hotel and one other time we picked the tickets up at the trainstation. All went very well, no hassle.
- Roby L00Ningbo - Shanghai by trainvery good service, you can book with EtripChina very easily and they assist you since the moment of the booking and after for the delivering,
Buy it with
Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden provided by ETripChina
Product Overview: Shanghai Day Tour to Tongli Ancient Town and Tuisi Garden
Number of Photos