Hit the highlights without the hassles of planning on this 7-day private sightseeing trip of Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou. Visit Six world famous attractions including The Bund, Yu Garden Jade Temple, Shanghai Tower, Tong Li Water Town, Pagoda of six harmonies for a more. Convenient Bullet Train Experiences are all inclusive.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Taxi fare in City
- Entrance fees
- Biz Class Bullet Train Seats
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Tower
- Entry/Admission - Tongli Town
- Entry/Admission - The Lingering Garden
- Entry/Admission - Tiger Hill
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
- Entry/Admission - Su Causeway
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Entry/Admission - Pagoda of Six Harmonies
- Entry/Admission - Longjing tea fields
- Entry/Admission - M50 Creative Park
- Entry/Admission - Jade Buddha Temple
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P281
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 7-Day Private Tour: Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Amazing City Highlights?
- How much is 7-Day Private Tour: Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Amazing City Highlights?
- 7-Day Private Tour: Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Amazing City Highlights price starts from $2,150.00. Discover and book 7-Day Private Tour: Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Amazing City Highlights on Tripadvisor
- What is the 7-Day Private Tour: Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Amazing City Highlights cancellation policy?
- 7-Day Private Tour: Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Amazing City Highlights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7-Day Private Tour: Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Amazing City Highlights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 7-Day Private Tour: Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Amazing City Highlights?
- 7-Day Private Tour: Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Amazing City Highlights is hosted by Sunflower Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunflower Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7-Day Private Tour: Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Amazing City Highlights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P281
Reserve your spot
Shanghai: Nanjing Lu, Bund, Yu...
Shanghai: Shanghai Museum,...
Suzhou: Lingering Garden, Ping...
Hangzhou: Lingyin Temple, Hefang...
Hangzhou: West Lake, Pagoda of...
Shanghai: Fuxing Park, Taikang...
About the operator
#7 of 113 Outdoor Activities in Shanghai
- fernandadelpilar202300ERA showThe show was incredible! A must do if you are in Shanghai. Miss Mary's indications were accurate and the ticket delivery was very efficient. I would really recommend this show with Sunflower Tours!
- elizabethsW8916KZ00A great day outWe had a very enjoyable day with Miss Julia and their Suzhou driver Mr Liu. Miss Julia was very informative and organised all aspects of our trip seamlessly. Mr Liu was very helpful and friendly. We had a great day out.
- desserts_heart00A rainy day in West Lake and Lingyin TempleWe booked this tour because we wanted to take the bullet train and also to see the key sights of Hangzhou at the same time. We were extremely lucky to have Apple as our guide. Apple is an extremely friendly, patient, cheerful and kind person, and we got along very well! Her English is fluent and well-spoken. The weather was not on our side as rain poured down incessantly throughout our trip. Nevertheless, we highly enjoyed the tour, in particular because of Apple's enthusiasm and love for the city of Hangzhou. We had an early and delightful lunch at a place with Hangzhou cuisine, frequented by locals, and with an impressive array of available dishes on the menu. We enjoyed the food, which included the famous and truly delicious Dongpo pork (created, legend says, by the poet Su Dongpo who was once governor of Hangzhou). We went on to West Lake, which has an unmatched beauty all its own, despite the sweeping curtains of rain. It's no wonder that reams of poetry have been written about it. There were many couples strolling hand in hand, despite the rain. It's a romantic date spot, not just because of West Lake's scenic splendour, but also because of the great romance of Bai Suzhen and Xu Xian, whose enduring love story is set in West Lake. We took a boat ride and saw the three pagodas -- and Apple showed us that it was on one of the Chinese currency notes! We also saw a couple of wild ducklings struggling to navigate the strong current in the waters of the lake. Our other stop was Lingyin Temple, which is remarkable for its numerous Buddhist grottoes and the magnificent halls/temples which constitute Lingyin Temple. We saw many groups of teenagers and people who seemed to be in their early 20s, carrying flowers as they trooped into Lingyin Temple and offered prayers. The temple itself is a grand structure, with multiple halls filled with towering statues of the deities, and each deity has a special significance in Buddhism. There were figures of the 500 arhats, the Goddess of Mercy, the Four Heavenly Kings, and many more. Apple was an invaluable guide, impressing us with the depth of her knowledge, explaining the importance of the deities and what they meant to the people offering their prayers to them. When rain and traffic jams delayed us, Apple was resourceful and able to quickly arrange for our return back to Shanghai such that we barely lost any time at all. We would also like to thank the driver, a chap from Huangshan, who drove us through a spectacular downpour and rush hour traffic. We would love to take another trip back to Hangzhou in a sunnier season and if so, we hope to have her as our guide again! We would very strongly recommend Apple as she was an excellent guide and also a great person to know in Hangzhou.
- SiaLuo00Excellent cooking classThis is my third time booking Ms Li cooking class. I’m happy to work with her again. I booked Lo Mein cooking and dumplings making for my two Chinese classes students. Ms. Li is always well prepared and patient. My students like her cooking class!
- R9682XMnikhilr00Phenomenal Experience! Would highly recommend it to othersWe had one of the best tours we have ever had in China. Apple was less a guide and more of a friend to us on this trip. She took us to one of the most memorable restaurants in Hangzhou where we probably had one of our best chinese meal ever. I cannot thank Apple enough for the hospitality she has shown us. We will for sure like to use her as our guide in our next trip.
- Y7741CXmarkl00Great tour of Shanghai!Today’s walking tour of the French Concession with Miss Ester was wonderful! She is friendly, very knowledgeable and went several hours over the scheduled time for the tour. I learned so much about the architecture, Shanghai history and the local economy. Thank you very much. I would highly recommend this tour to others.
- 951jessicay00Enjoyable private tour of HangzhouApple was extremely well organized, everything went smoothly and comfortably. She was very informative about things we saw and about how life is living in some of the big cities. There wasn’ta question we asked that she couldn’t answer. The car rides and driver were also great, no long waits for the car to pick us up and the driving was very smooth. She took us to an amazing restaurant with really great food for lunch. I would recommend!
- Eyebanks00They made it easy!!Miss Sunshine was a great coordinator for us. She was very responsive to my text messages. She arranged for us to meet with Miss Mary at the acrobatic show. We were a little late but Miss Mary was very patient and helpful in getting us inside in time for the show.
- V4894NJmk00Great guide and experience!Amazing tour! Our guide was so welcoming, knowledgeable, and an amazing host. The tour was very personalized and so we were able to really get to see what we wanted to see. Also the biggest highlight was the lunch - this was the best meal we had while visiting, including going to some VERY fancy restaurants in Shanghai. 5+ STARS!!
- ramsivalingham00A day's trip in Suzhou with Sunflower ToursMy friends and myself had a very short stay in Shanghai and we wanted to experience the bullet train trip. We decided to visit Suzhou as it is only 30-minute trip from Shanghai by the bullet train. The city was so beautiful, so many trees, beautiful gardens, wonderful people and amazing food. Our guide Ms. Apple met us at the hotel lobby in Shanghai. As usual all the tour guides from Sunflower tours are very punctual and very organized. She explained our day's itinerary and we proceeded to the bullet train station. Our driver Mr. Yang was waiting for us at the Suzhou railway station. He was a very friendly person. The car in which he took us around Suzhou was very clean like brand new and it was very comfortable drive through Suzhou. Suzhou is a beautiful city with gardens, canals like Venice, narrow shopping alleys, bars, cafe and restaurants. Our guide took us to a restaurant for traditional Chinese lunch. It was one of the most amazing traditional restaurants we visited in the entire trip. It was a great choice by Ms. Apple. Ms. Apple is a full-time professional tour guide, and she speaks very good English. She has a very good knowledge of the history of Suzhou and explained the places we visited with great detail. I'll definitely recommend Sunflower Tours and Ms. Apple; we had a wonderful experience of visiting Suzhou and the bullet train trip.
- brettb38600Unbelievable ServiceOur trip to the Great Wall was fantastic thanks to Li and Sunflower tours. From the moment we booked from the USA, Li began to coordinate everything for us. She had the most amazing people waiting for us at our hotel pickup, train transfers, and especially Miss Maggie who took us all through Beijing and made us feel like family. The best tour agency I’ve ever used! Thanks again Li, Maggie, and Aileen for a once and a lifetime experience! Hope to see you all again soon! Xiè Xiè!!
- Conny E00A wonderful day in Hangzhou!We had a very pleasant time in Hangzhou. Ms. Apple met us at the hotel and took us by a private car to ride the bullet train to Hangzhou from Shanghai. The business cabin was comfortable and semi private. We were met by a nice van in Hangzhou and began our journey with a bountiful lunch with local cuisines, we had the most delicious duck soup ever! We visited an ancient temple in the city, then walked around the most famous lake in China, the West Lake. Ms. Apple gave us the history of the lake, many stories with famous people and poems that were written about the lake, we took a boat ride to a small island to get a good view of the lake. The lake was huge, surrounded by willows and beautiful lotus flowers. Then we visited a local shopping district, with an oldest herbal store and many local snacks and souvenir shops. The tour ended with Ms. Apple dropping us off at the hotel. Ms. Apple was attentive, pleasant and knowledgeable. We had a memorable day with Ms. Apple and Hangzhou.
- ramsivalingham00Never miss an Acrobatic show in ChinaShanghai ERA Theatre Acrobatic Show was included in our itinerary by Sunflower tours. Whenever you visit China, always take out time to watch the acrobatic show. And this performance by Shanghai ERA theatre artists was a complete 90-minute entertainment package. Our guide Miss Mary got us the best seating in the theater. The show comprises of traditional performances and also use of latest technology. The artists are full of energy and brought the entire audience to their seats with their mesmerizing performances. The show theme, stage decoration, lighting, props, costumes, the artists all put together brought the entire theater to life. I don't want to write specific details about the performances as one should go and experience it for themselves. The way they build up the tempo each act after the act, will make you feel like the show should go on forever. This show is an entertainment for the entire family and especially the kids will like it a lot. Hats off to all the performers of ERA and I would recommend anyone traveling to Shanghai not to miss this show.
- saurabh530000A Show not to missWe had very limited time in Shanghai, so wanted to see most of it, but our friend suggest to see Acrobatic show. We were wondering how good the show would be to spend our limited time but this was one of the top highlight of the trip. The motorbike stunt stand out of the the rest. MUST WATCH.
- saurabh530000Short and sweetThis was one of its kind trip. We wanted to experience bullet train, and have good time, Suzhou had it all. From lovely parks full of beautiful people, to boating feeling like Venice, to see the leaning trover in tiger hill. Our guide Ms. Apple was very helpful, and gave us an excellent background to the history. Do enjoy shopping in Suzhou.
7-Day Private Tour: Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Amazing City Highlights provided by Sunflower Tours
Product Overview: 7-Day Private Tour: Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou Amazing City Highlights
Number of Photos