Escape the hustle and bustle of modern Shanghai and enjoy a half day trip to Zhouzhuang Water Town. Discover the charming water town scenery and enjoy a boat ride along the water canal. This half-day private tour can be started either in the morning or afternoon, and all entrance fee, private guide and transfer service are inclusive. You also can upgrade your tour with lunch or dinner to experience the local cuisine upon booking.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private guide
- Private transportation
- Experienced driver
- Lunch or early dinner if related tour option is selected
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Zhouzhuang entrance fee and boat ride ticket
- Entry/Admission - Zhouzhuang Water Town
- Entry/Admission - Shenting Scenic Resort
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your centrally hotel in Shanghai
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P249
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Private Tour to Zhouzhuang Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Private Tour to Zhouzhuang Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half Day Private Tour to Zhouzhuang Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai?
- Half Day Private Tour to Zhouzhuang Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai price starts from $170.67. Discover and book Half Day Private Tour to Zhouzhuang Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Private Tour to Zhouzhuang Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai cancellation policy?
- Half Day Private Tour to Zhouzhuang Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Private Tour to Zhouzhuang Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Private Tour to Zhouzhuang Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai?
- Half Day Private Tour to Zhouzhuang Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai is hosted by Amazing Shanghai Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazing Shanghai Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Private Tour to Zhouzhuang Water Town with Boat Ride from Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P249
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Zhouzhuang Water TownStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Shenting Scenic ResortStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Amazing Shanghai Trip
Joined in June 2016
#1 of 256 Tours & Activities in Shanghai
- Biola B00Fantastic tour with experienced and friendly guidesWhat an absolute treat! Thank you so much to Alana and Queena for being amazing guides. Having spent the week in meetings in Shanghai, I wanted to do something other worldly. Both Alana and Queena brought out the romanticism of both Hangzhou and Suzhou. Thanks to them I learnt so much about the legends and history surrounding both cities. I've come away with incredible memories and a real insight into the philosophy and spirituality of China. Thanks to them, the trip was a dream, all the logistics were taken care of, all I had to do was turn up and enjoy. Thank you both!
- shaheedpm00Very convenient and flexibleVery convenient, I booked at last moment and still they made it easy . Very flexible and Helped for me to get Prayer in masjid and Halal food. Thank you so much and car was a awesome one. Thank you Alana and Xin for awesome and relax full Trip
- NadiaL102200A warm welcome to ShanghaiBerlin was such a wonderful tour guide, she was very knowledgeable, relaxed and friendly. We felt very welcomed and had a experience that felt very tailored to us. We highly recommend this tour.
- joseT7747LC00Very good short tour in Shanghai!I had a nice time in Shanghai thanks to Alana, my guide. Alana was very kind and provided some interesting facts about the places we visited. The tour well organized and I was able to visit the main attractions in the city in the short time I had.
- Lewelyn B00shanghai toura great experience with english speaking guide Lin ( very articulate, sharing educational background of the places) ..dumpling lunch for lunch is superb.. appreciate and enjoyed a lot.. highly recommended
- Monster110000A great way to get to see the cityA great way to see various parts of Shanghai. Snow was very knowledgeable and managed to explain the history in an easy to remember way. She also taught me a few useful Chinese phrases as well as helping find a few gifts.
- Pinky_ish00Best day of my entire China tripThis was the perfect tour to see the best parts of Shanghai and the nearby water town as an added bonus. My tour guide Berlin was fantastic, making sure I enjoyed each stop and providing history along the way. If you only have time for one tour in Shanghai make sure it's this one!
- Lynda F00Spectacular Shanghai!I only had one day in Shanghai and selected a 4 hr private tour! It was simply amazing. Bella my tour guide and her driver took me to all the sights I wanted to see… to experience Chinese culture in quite a cosmopolitan city! I saw both old and new China, viewed incredible architecture… visited gardens and temples and had time for tea tasting! The highlight was an early evening boat ride on the river that was simply beautiful with all the bright lights. I would highly recommend this activity for anyone with limited time… just book the tour and leave the rest to your tour team! Guaranteed not to disappoint.
- federicamC1411AU00Great tour!Tour was smooth, interesting and fun! Jane, our tour guide, was super professional kind and smart. We had a nice time together and I strongly recommend!!
- E7613QLtaniah00Afternoon of exploringAlana was very communicative in the lead up to the tour which was great. Judy and the driver got us out to the water town safely and in comfort. Judy was very knowledgeable about the area and commentates the river cruise and walking tour through the lanes. Dinner was delicious and she even helped us barter for a good deal or two!
- smartyplatz00Would recommendReally enjoyed this tour. My guide Berlin was good company, knowledgeable and spoke excellent English. The car was comfortable and the driver drove very well.
- arakhachatryan00Berlin was the best tour guide I ever saw, very nice personality and very professional.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 5 star on everything. IBerlin was the best tour guide I ever saw, very nice personality and very professional.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 5 star on everything ❤️❤️❤️
- F6967QIflorencep00A great day in ShanghaiEverything was great. Difficult to choose among all the beautiful places, my guide Alana allowed me to see and visit. I love everything moment. She is great, professional, fun and kind. I enjoy thoroughfully my day.
- 18fur00Safe tripUnforgettable blend of ancient charm in Zhujiajiao and modern marvels in Shanghai. A perfect day tour!
- Carlos H00Enjoyable experienceGreat experience to hang for a whole day. The guide was very friendly and energetic, and we really appreciated that. Lots of places, bunch of beautiful pictures and some souvenirs shopping too.