Discover the streets and sites of China’s most prosperous city in a different way on this 2-hour jeep tour. Indulge in an evening tour of bustling Shanghai in a private convertible jeep with a glass of sparking wine. Your driver will design a perfect 2-hour itinerary, and offer tips on where to go and what to see downtown Shanghai. This exciting way to see the city of Shanghai and its mix of old and new cultures in the evening. Come and experience this exciting outdoor activity!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private English-speaking driver
- Jeep transportation
- A glass of sparkling wine
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Departure details
- Wuyuan Road, Wu Yuan Lu, Xu Hui Qu, Shang Hai Shi, China, 200031 We will meet at the gate of "Bitter Cafe", address is 58 Wuyuan Road, Xuhui, Shanghai. You can take the subway and get off at Changshu Road station Exit 8. (Line 7)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7137P197
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- At most 4 passengers per jeep
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City on Tripadvisor
- How much is 2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City?
- 2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City price starts from $214.40. Discover and book 2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City cancellation policy?
- 2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City?
- 2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City is hosted by Shanghai Trippest Mini Group Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shanghai Trippest Mini Group Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7137P197
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atWuyuan RoadWu Yuan Lu, Xu Hui Qu, Shang Hai Shi, China, 200031We will meet at the gate of "Bitter Cafe", address is 58 Wuyuan Road, Xuhui, Shanghai. You can take the subway and get off at Changshu Road station Exit 8. (Line 7)See address & details
- 1The Bund (Wai Tan)Stop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2Shanghai Renmin ParkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
- Szuren N00Shanghai Trippest Mini Group Tour with Kris thxAfter COVID the tourism in China started awakening with its confusing things. In many places in China you will still struggle with this. But in Shanghai we really felt differently. From the first minutes of the tour when we met our guide Kris we felt relief and pleasure what you were expecting from the tour like that. Kris speaks excellent English and you enjoy every moment of the tour even all other aspects about life in Shanghai. Shortly we felt like we met an old friend and just having fun with him. Shanghai Trippest was also helpful after trip providing customers support services like the manager of the Trippest Niko who arranged tickets for the other not in Shanghai attraction.
- chasingskiestravel00Excellent Guide, Smooth and Memorable TourOur mini tour was a memorable experience. Despite the cold weather, our driver and tour guide made sure we were all taken cared of. We were dropped off and picked up conveniently at spots where the rain wasn't too troublesome. Our tour guide, Daniel Shao, handled and executed the tour flawlessly, even customizing the tour to accommodate our minor requests. Also, he took care of our communication problem via phone with other merchants even after the tour. We had a great time and it was worth all the rain pounding on us. The history, places, people, food and mood were just perfect.
- dice110400Winter in ZhujiaojiaoWe went to this water town on a rainy winter day. The place is beautiful. We visited Kezhi garden, a century-old pharmacy, and small alley shops. It was easy to walk around because there were only a few people. Our tour guide, Daniel Shao, made the trip worthwhile. He knows the history very well. He’s very accommodating and goes way beyond what a tour guide should do. He was even helpful with Chinese translation even after the tour was over. This is the highlight of our Shanghai trip.
- aaaaaaaeeeeeqq00I wish the fare had been a little lower.I went to Shanghai for a four day trip with my family. We took a big taxi from Shanghai Pudong International Airport to the Bund. We could easily find the driver at the arrival gate. He did not understand English, but drove very carefully, so we felt very comfortable.
- sydneyr89100Mini group day tour met all expectations. A day immersed in local culture and spectacular sights.Our mini tour consisted of Jan and I, one other guest, our tour guide (Ding) and the driver. We booked this tour through China Highlights, along with Shanghai transfers and a two day (overnight) Beijing tour from our cruise ship in Tianjin. Everything we did with China Highlights was brilliant. In Shanghai, the vehicle was comfortable, though getting into the back seat was tricky for David our fellow traveller. A perfect day, our guide was on time, and getting the small group together took little time. The tour of Shanghai was an eye-opener, having not visited China for over 20 years the modern development was hard to believe. Strolling the Bund looking across the water to "New Shanghai" was spectacular. Everything was so clean and orderly. The sights from the tower were amazing. The water village was a contrast, an impression of "old China" on display. Ding was most informative. Lunch in an authentic local restaurant was generous. Our driver knew all the backroads, in heavy traffic he somehow managed to get us home on time. An excellent tour that didn't miss a beat.
- Keila A00So much amazing HistoryMy bf and I went on holiday to China and chose this tour based on reviews and I'm glad we went with this tour. It was slow season so it was just us two with tour guide Andy. he was very informative and answered all our history questions. The water towns were amazing to walk through and Andy helped out so much when we shopped with the local people. I would definitely recommend.
- MDoriah00EfficientMy flight arrived 55 minutes early and we got through the airport quick and my driver was there waiting for us. Always a great relief. Professional driver.
- Wendyjoubert100Private transferPunctual and on time. Effortless and easy to arrange. Professional and helpful in every way. Definately recommend
- Vacation3329900Shanghai transfers and day tourTrippest was an efficient, prompt and totally reliable organization for my visit to Shanghai. Tracy Tang arranged the three bookings ( port and airport transfers and day tour of city) in a professional and personable manner. Communication and even short notice time changes for pick up and departure posed no problem. All was handled promptly and easily. The guide, Louis, was equally admirable. She gave complete and enthusiastic information, in very good English and with a smile and an affable nature. She and the driver were in perfect synch on pick-ups and directions. I feel Trippest and the entire organization are excellent and give top-notch service at reasonable prices. A.King.
- DeannaR35400Easy TransfersWe used Trippest for transfers from the cruise port to our hotel in Shanghai and then, later, from the hotel to the airport. Both times the drivers showed up early, were very pleasant and drove safely, getting us to our destinations with no problems. Will use Trippest again the next time we are in China!
- Odyssey57515000Same day changesI use them to go to the airport and back from my hotel and had to make a change a day early. This meant I needed a driver within 1 hour.... they were able to make the changes and everything was amazing! Great to be able to message someone if you ever needed help!!
- SJH270200Great Guide, Great TourSince we were the only 2 people on the Mini-Group tour that day & it was a Public Holiday, our Tour Guide Catherine suggested we do The Bund & Financial Centre first to avoid the crowds & heat later it the day. It was a great recommendation as the morning was easy to walk around The Bund as it was not too crowded & we skipped all the queues getting to 100th floor of the SWFC to see the magnificent views of Shanghai. Despite the Public Holiday traffic, we still made it to the Water Village in plenty of time to explore the Garden before having lunch & then continuing our tour of the Village. Catherine was an excellent tour guide & ambassador for Shanghai, she was extremely knowledgable & had a very pleasant way of sharing her information. We had a great day & thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
- Karabo-1979_00Fish massageThe unpredictable Shanghai weather didn't stop us from exploring the beautiful water village.It is such an amazing place. I even did a fish massage. My guide for the day was chris.He made the whole trip memorable and enjoyable. Very knowledgeable too .I cant thank him enough for making me feel safe & comfortable especially as a solo female traveller.
- philman600Reliable Good ValueOur pick up was on time and transit was comfortable not much more can be said. The fate was reasonable compared to others
- poet1man00Wonderful journeyFirst, please allow me the honor of praising our tour guide William. He was extremely knowledgeable, well versed on Shanghai local history and very considerate. We took the two Watertown Tour. Both water towns were amazing. They were very different from one another which was amazing. The first no had anyone living there anymore and was mostly a tourist area, with that being said the town itself kept a lot of the original atmosphere. It was nice to learn all the different information. William imparted his personal knowledge about everything that has ever occurred in the town, including how it was one of the main thoroughfare for good going from the farm community to the larger communities. The visit to the personal residence of one of the people was phenomenal with the different rooms that were used for different reasons. The second water town is still used primarily by the locals. The very moment we stepped into one of the walkways we saw fish and shrimp hanging on lines and in tables, available for people to come and purchase for a ready meal. It instantly made us aware that the town was not strictly built around tourism. There’s very little about this tour that I would or even could suggest an improvement on.
Buy it with
2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City provided by Shanghai Trippest Mini Group Tours
Product Overview: 2-Hour The Chic Jeep Night Tour in Shanghai City
Number of Photos