The 1000-year-old village of Tongli is built on seven islets with 15 canals and 49 ancient bridges, it was crowned as Bridge Gallery, full of beauty. Tongli has a rich tradition of local craftsmanship, an example of which can be seen at Jiayin Hall. It also boasts many lovely gardens such as the Retreat-and-Reflection Garden which shows the essence of private classic gardens.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Tuisi Garden
- Departure details
- Shanghai, China
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20219P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tongli Water Village Day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tongli Water Village Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tongli Water Village Day Tour?
- Tongli Water Village Day Tour price starts from $175.71. Discover and book Tongli Water Village Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tongli Water Village Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Tongli Water Village Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tongli Water Village Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tongli Water Village Day Tour?
- Tongli Water Village Day Tour is hosted by Authentic China. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Authentic China on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tongli Water Village Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20219P14
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atShanghaiShanghai, ChinaSee address & details
- 1Tuisi GardenStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedQing Dynasty's gardenRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in July 2015
- NAMK95400Great day trip to HangzhouMark Zhou was our guide for the day and was knowledgeable and attentive. Even the huge train station at Shanghai became an experience. It was a holiday weekend and Mark knew how to take us around to avoid the crowds. Boating on the lake, visiting the Academy and the tea plantation all met my expectations. A well organized and informative tour. Highly recommended.
- Spa0290005 day private tour of ChinaWhat an amazing time we had with Mark in China. Mark is engaging and knowledgeable about his beloved home country. We felt privileged having him be our tour guide. The extra activities he offered us were such a treat. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone. You will not be disappointed! Mark is friendly, polite, fun, knowledgeable, helpful, and most important (besides showing us a good time) was his attention to safety. We felt safe and well cared for in any city and every activity Our Driver was equally as good. Always on tome, picking us up at a safe location. Carrying our luggage, offering water etc. The transportation is arranged by Mark as well
- Sreesagubadi00Authentic China——Visits to Hangzhou , Suzhou, Beijing, Shanghai and Xi’an.Hello Everuy one. I was on a private tour to these places. It started with Hangzhou for a day, Shanghai City for a day, Suzhou and Water villagers for over night and Beijing and Xi’ an for four days. Hangzhou was through China tours company. It’s was great well organized and the Guide was well versed English language and the subject. Then I met Mr. Mark Zhou of Authentic China. He did guide me for Suzhou and Water villages and Shanghai City tour. Both were excellent. I enjoyed them a lot. Then he organized the Beijing and Xi’an tour through his Authentic China company. It was great. I enjoyed thoroughly. The guides both Ms. Coco and Ms. Shine we’re excellent in English and their work. I enjoyed all the tours thoroughly. I highly recommend Mr. Mark Zhou as very good tour guide for anyone who are first timers or repeaters to China. Thank you, Mark.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Very nice and interesting village. An experience we strongly recommend, our guide Mark was excellent.
Written November 13, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks for your review!
Written November 14, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Tongli Water Village Day Tour provided by Authentic China
Product Overview: Tongli Water Village Day Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos