Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This 8-hour guided tour is specially designed for Muslim families visiting in Shanghai covering the city's top sights and Halal friendly eateries. Take in the beauty of the historic architecture and elegant garden at the Yuyuan, visiting the must-see The Bund, People's Square and the Nanjing Road before enjoying a Halal-certified restaurant for lunch (own expense). Spend your afternoon strolling among a collection of colonial architecture in the French Concession and exploring the new shopping mall Lane 189 before a drop-off at your hotel.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Yu Garden (Yuyuan)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Bund (Wai Tan)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3People's Square (Renmin Guang Chang)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Nanjing Lu (Nanjing Road)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Former French ConcessionStop: 2 hoursSee details
- Yu Garden admission
- English-speaking guide service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
Olea semi lunch buffet has a nice offer. Available Mon-Sun. Service, staff & food are excellent. Great location - t…
its a lie!! It is not that expensive I would never do this to myself i love my money and i will not waste it
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 572 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,456 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Muslim-Friendly Private Day Tour of Shanghai
- Muslim-Friendly Private Day Tour of Shanghai will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Muslim-Friendly Private Day Tour of Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Muslim-Friendly Private Day Tour of Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- Muslim-Friendly Private Day Tour of Shanghai price starts from $139.88. Discover and book Muslim-Friendly Private Day Tour of Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- Muslim-Friendly Private Day Tour of Shanghai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Muslim-Friendly Private Day Tour of Shanghai on Tripadvisor