per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- You'll enjoy an authentic local lunch of dumplings, noodles or other dishes based on your interests and budget with recommendations from our guide. Vegetarian or other needs are no problem.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Rockbund Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - M50 Creative Park
- Entry/Admission - Aurora Museum
- Entry/Admission - China Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - Long Museum (West Bund)
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Museum of Arts and Crafts
- Tips to guide and driver recommended
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Note: Drop off and pickup outside of central Shanghai, such as the airport, cruise terminals, railway station, Shanghai Disney Area, Qinpu, Jiading, Chuansha, or Songjiang will incur extra USD40 for whole group include pickup and dropoff. You can pay in cash (USD or RMB) directly to your guide when meeting.
- Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal, 500 Dong Da Ming Lu, Hong Kou Qu, Shang Hai Shi, China, 200086
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26501P25
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene?
- How much is Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene?
- Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene price starts from $199.00. Discover and book Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene cancellation policy?
- Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene?
- Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene is hosted by Jenny's Shanghai Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jenny's Shanghai Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26501P25
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Rockbund Art MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2M50 Creative ParkStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Aurora MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4China Art MuseumStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Long Museum (West Bund)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Shanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Jenny's Shanghai Tours
Joined in March 2015
#4 of 256 Tours & Activities in Shanghai
- 970lanap00Day in ShanghaiOur tour guide was Cathy who went over and above to make our day in Shanghai a day remember. She loves her city and managed to pass on her passion to us. Despite the rainy weather she made sure that we saw all the sights, organized transportatin, delicious lunch and provided a lot of historical and cultural commentary. Communications with Jenny were very easy. Highly recommended
- 798clydec00Excellent Day tour with Jenny's Shanghai Tours and outstanding service by tour guide Grace - Highly RecommendI recently undertook this tour. I had an outstanding day and would highly recommend Jenny's Shanghai Tours. The organisation was superb and the tour guide Grace was highly experienced and very competent. She was so good and such a very nice person. The Driver was also very good. Grace's commentary was first class and her English skills were outstanding. The Zhujiajiao Water town history, private garden visit , walking tour of the eating experiences and various local traders, visit to a tea house, gondola ride, and sampling of the local food were particular highlights. I thoroughly enjoyed the Shanghai Tower visit even though wait time in the entry queue was around 1 hour. Not everyone may be interested in the Maglev museum visit, but because of my science education background, I found it very interesting and great to get an added understanding of how to go about catching the Maglev to Pudong airport for departure ( which I did). I found the whole day to be an interesting balance of the old and the new and a wonderful well paced experience. Thank you Jenny and sincerest appreciation to Grace for her services.
- lindseykO6073FD00Cannot recommend enough!Amazing private tour experience in Shanghai and Beijing, cannot recommend enough Jenny’s tours! I had private tours in Beijing with Melody and Shanghai with Cathy - fantastic experience, saw the highlights on a well organized itinerary, this is easy travel to China for English speakers. I also appreciated how flexible they were to my sightseeing requests and local insights into each place we visited.
- MEG24300Would highly recommend. In one day saw ancient town plus best sites in Shanghai.Jessie was extremely knowledgeable with great English. She enjoyed her job. Driver was great too. Car was air conditioned and comfortable.
- MEG24300Half day Shanghai tour with customizationBooked the half day tour for my son while I was at business meeting. I asked the company to customize it a bit for him and provide a good tour guide. They accommodated with Peggy who was like a professor. Great English, enthusiastic, etc. would definitely recommend
- 792gabif00Best tour guide ever2 days Shanghai and surrounding water villages. Good driver and the best tour guide ever , Cathy. Perfect English, fully organized, answer all our questions, Cathy knew everything and more. We had a wonderful experience in the city and away. Everything was perfect 👍🏼
- giuliaaA4305PW00Great experience in ShanghaiI spent a great time in Shanghai. It was my first time and Alice took care of me in an excellent way. I had the opportunity to see many things and learn a lot thanks to her great knowledge of the city.
- debbiek45000Great Tour - Would definitely recommend!I was here on a short trip to Shanghai and the tour with Cathy was perfect. I saw the highlights of the city and loved my soup dumpling lunch at a local restaurant and shopping in the French Concession. Cathy was super knowledgeable and friendly and she and the driver made the whole trip easy and comfortable. They were able to help me do a few specific things that I had on my checklist as well. I definitely recommend this tour and would also recommend the private car especially if it's a hot day!
- CarlMessengerBali00Fantastic flexible tourWe were looking for a bespoke tour from Shanghai to Suzhou, including Tiger Hill and The Humble Administrations Garden. Plus we wanted to go in the bullet train. From the initial enquiry, Jenny quickly replied to my request and she was very flexible in arranging exactly what we wanted, including being back in Shanghai by a certain time. The price was competitive and you could pay via Alipay or credit card. On the day we were picked up by our guide, Cathy, who was very friendly and knowledgeable about the places she took us to. Cathy felt more like a friend joining us, than a guide, which made the trip even better. Cathy suggested food to eat during the day, some of which I would never have tried on my own. Our driver in Shanghai and Suzhou were also very good. Jenny and Cathy also suggested additional things we could do in Shanghai, which was very useful for our last day. I would highly recommend Jenny Tours.
- remcoz201300Best way to see the highlights of Shanghai in one day! Great experience :-)I had limited time for sightseeing during my business trip, but Céline gave me an excellent taste of what Shanghai has to offer in one day. She was very hospitable and efficient, without giving me a rushed feeling. This is a great way to explore different parts of Shanghai in one day and allows you to both see the historical parts and the modern districts. Besides that, Céline was very pleasant company and very knowledgable about Shanghai and its history. The lunch in the Buddhist temple was also a great experience! The contact with Jenny was also excellent, she made the whole reservation process very smooth and was always happy (and extremely fast!) to answer any questions. Very highly recommended!
- davidP4347GS00Fanatics tour guide.Our guide Apple was fantastic. She is a great person and a wonderful guide. She was attentive, knowledgeable, helpful and kind. She was definitely the best choice for us and we are happy to recommend this tour company and this guide to our friends. When we next travel to China we shall definitely check another tour with you. Thank you very much !
- 844fayej00Great Tour ExperienceCathy my guide was really informative and kind. She picked me up with her driver in a large spacious car and took me to all the best local spots. We enjoyed shopping, sight seeing, cruises and a dumpling lunch. Fabulous service and really enjoyable.
- Murali C00Best tour servicesBest experience ever had. Tour guide Ms.Grace was very friendly and helpful. Even though it was last minute request the company was able to arrange and gave us wonderful day tour and brought us to the most important places even my kids did enjoy the tour.
- hard_traveler21400Day Tour of ShanghaiWe had a wonderful time with our guide Celine... She was recommended by Jenny. We went around the famous sites in Shanghai (Yu Gardens, Jade Buddha, Xintiandi, The Financial District, The Bund, People's Square). Celine did her best to accommodate all these places including a delicious lunch recommendation of a Nanjing Restaurant and a trip to the Starbucks Roastery. Tour highly recommended 😊👍👌
- dawnsoh00Amazing ShanghaiThis is my first time in China. Booked a day tour in Shanghai - went to Shanghai Tower, South Bund Fabric Market & Zhujiajao Water Town. Yuyuan Garden was a bonus as we had extra time. Shanghai tower is a must see to get an overview of the city. It's an amazing and clever architecture. The fabric market is a good place to get tailored clothes for yourself. My tour guide, Alice, was so helpful - she helped me to bargain! Zhujiajao is my highlight of the tour - I love the alleyways, the shops, the local food, boat ride and especially the vibe of the ancient town. Yuyuan Garden is the city's old town filled with modernity. I am really thankful to Alice, for making my first trip to China enjoyable and enlightening at the same time. Did I mention that she's so helpful? She even helped me to look for a cream that my friend wanted, called the pharmacy to ask if it was available and especially made a detour for me to go to the pharmacy to purchase the cream. That's going the extra mile and I am really grateful and thankful. I would definitely return to China again and would be happy to join a friendly tour/guide like Jenny's Shanghai Tour. Thank you once again 🙏
Buy it with
Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene provided by Jenny's Shanghai Tours
Product Overview: Private Full Day Tour: Shanghai Amazing Arts Scene
Number of Photos