Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- guide pick up and drop off
- entrance tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Disneyland
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World, China, Shang Hai Shi, Huang Pu Qu, People's Square, 南京西路88号 邮政编码: 200003
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 134043P17
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1. Notice before Departure:
- The day before your tour departure, your tour guide will call your hotel room to inform you of your departure time before 9:00pm that evening. Alternatively, the tour guide will leave a message for you if you are not in your hotel. If you have not received any contact from your guide, you can call our tour manager emergency number to confirm your time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with shanghai Disney tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book shanghai Disney tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is shanghai Disney tour?
- shanghai Disney tour price starts from $388.00. Discover and book shanghai Disney tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the shanghai Disney tour cancellation policy?
- shanghai Disney tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book shanghai Disney tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides shanghai Disney tour?
- shanghai Disney tour is hosted by jason tour in shanghai. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact jason tour in shanghai on Tripadvisor. Discover and book shanghai Disney tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 134043P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Shanghai DisneylandStop: 10 hours - Admission includedshanghai Disneyland and a magical day with fireworks in the eveningRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
jason tour in shanghai
Joined in March 2019
#8 of 105 Transportation in Shanghai
- 516divyak00Wonderful Experience ShanghaiI had booked a tour for my cousin and they really enjoyed. The car was clean. The driver was polite and helpful. It was a private tour booked for the day. Mr Jason also helped them with indian lunch. Thank you so much and would definitely contact you again.
- wongdeso00Best guide During China tripWe just back from our China trip, where I arrange some day tours through local operator and rent car with driver. We have Jason as our tour guide on our shanghai day tour ( Zhujiajou n cruise ) , we re lucky it was a private tour . Jason been very nice, especially he speak 2 languages (to me n my nephews in english and to my parents n their friends in mandarin) My parents really happy (as the one other tour guide in beijing she did not want to speak in mandarin at all) Jason is very knowledgeable and kind Also Jason is very nice to help check my nephew’s camera left in the van (we realize it on the next day) and he s very kind to ask the drive to send back the camera Thank you Jason, will definetely contact you again when I m back to Shanghai.
- I6167KFmariad00BEST In-transit tourWe were on an eight hour layover and was unsure if we would be granted the in-transit visa so no concrete plans were made. Luckily for us the intransit visas were issued, and at 7am we reached out to Jason, woke him up and he quickly put together a 3 hr in-transit highlights of Shanghai tour. The tour was informative interesting and enjoyable and did give us a glimpse of Shanghai - its history and culture. In spite of the jetlag, there was never a dull moment, and his personality and engaging nature kept us interested and involved. Jason made sure we made it back to the airport in time for our outbound flight, and a quick lunch. Thanks Jason you made it happen at a moment's notice ....you're the best!!!
- shrads111200Good well planned tripWe decided to visit the water village on Sunday and booked a trip with Jason. It was a well planned trip and we had a good time. The dinner place was also good and Jason made sure there were vegetarian options too ( not just 1 or 2) for those of us who were vegetarian. Thanks!
- pinoygolferaz00Excellent Zhujiajiao Ancient Water Town and River CruiseThis was a very fun tour with Jason! Everything went smoothly from booking, pre-tour instructions/communications, pick up, tour, and drop off. There was no issue at all. Jason was a very good and knowledgeable tour guide. He answered any questions we asked and pointed out special sites or attractions throughout the tour. The ancient water town was a fun experience. I enjoyed seeing the alleys with shops selling different sorts of food that range from live crabs, noodle soups, pigs feet, and soft serve ice cream as well as Starbucks (kind of random, I know). I was brave enough to try noodle soup and it was actually good. I also bought a couple of souvenirs and the prices were very reasonable. Jason gave us enough time to explore the ancient water town. We actually finished exploring before the agreed meeting time. The river cruise was definitely the highlight of the tour. Jason got the tickets while we enjoyed delicious Chinese food. The eggplant and egg pancake were my favorites. Then, he gave us very good tip on the best place to take good pictures during the 50-minute cruise. As a result, I have very nice pics of The Bund that I can share with family and friends! I would definitely go on other tours with Jason. He is very patient, flexible to ensure everyone is having fun and taken care of, and very willing to help with anything even not related to the tour. If you are in Shanghai, look him up and you will not be disappointed.
- Ireneyo00Shanghai City TourWe are a family of four, with two young girls aged 8 and 10. This is our first visit to Shanghai and it was made very memorable and enjoyable, thanks to our excellent guide, Jason. Jason took us on a small group tour (11 persons, including four of us) around the main attractions, including the Bund, French Concession, Shanghai Museum and Yu Garden. The tour also included lunch, which was certainly no 5-star meal but sufficiently appetising and adequate (all things considered). The tour was paced quite nicely by Jason, with sufficient time given at most stops. There were 2 compulsory shopping stops (jade and tea), which were slightly lengthy, but we all took it in our stride, as there was minimal hard sell, compared to most other tourist "traps". Jason was very professional, attentive and obliging throughout the tour, trying his best to accomodate every request and answer every question. He also threw in some funny jokes for good measure, to keep us entertained throughout the day. Overall, we had a great time taking in the city's main attractions on this tour. Jason is one of the best guides we have ever come across and we highly recommend him and his driver for any visitor(s) to Shanghai.
- liesjeproveyer00Water village & night tourIn the end of October I went on a tour with a group and we had Jason as our tour guide. He was a really nice tour guid and made the whole day a bit more fun. It was a nice experience and I wish all tour guides are as fun and nice as Jason
- ralphc57000A Free Day We'll SpentWent to Shanghai to attend expo and had only one day to spare to see the sights prior to our trip home. Contracted the hotel we're at for a day tour and this was how we met Jason. He is young with a good command of the English language and knowledge of the territory. We visited the Buddhist temple, the Bund, Xintiandi, Yu Garden Nanjing Road, Jinmao Tower, the River Cruise and dinner all these in 12 hours. Jason possessed a wealth of information about all these sights and destinations While lunch, being part of the tour package was not exceptional, dinner he recommended was surprisingly delicious and reasonable priced. It was located near the cruise ship docks at the Bund. Unfortunately we failed to take note of the dishes as the menu was in Chinese. We had a great time and felt that we were able to get a glimpse of Shanghai in such a shot time. We definitely recommend Jason Tours in Shanghai to travelers wanting to k ow and experience a bit Shanghai.
- ricghumz00Shanghai trip!Good tour guide... funny guy! Very knowledgeable about shanghai... knows the best and affordable food in the city. Flexible with the schedule!
- PurpleCorporateTours00IF ITS SHANGHAI IT HAS TO BE JASON...OnlyJason is an exceptionally professional guide. I was with him in Shanghai with my Group of affluent Doctors n their families- 47 persons total, from India, he took the best care of my Group with his Great Knowledge, Eloquently explaining all that was important and answering all out questions, great command over Globally accepted English (this itself is very special in China) and helped the group and me with uncommon and last minute requests too. Very flexible and customer focused. He shall definitely be the Guide for my next tour to China too. IF ITS SHANGHAI IT HAS TO BE JASON. Regards Mazhar - Purple Corporate Tours - Pune India.
- h20_mako00Visit to Zhujiajiao water town and Huang Pu River cruiseJason is well verse and speaks English very well. Tour is well organized and trip to Zhujiajiao is smooth and enjoyable. The night cruise at Huang Pu River is a nice way to end the tour. Thanks.
- E867EIgemmab00Water Village, Silk Museum, Dinner and Night CruiseWe really enjoyed our day, especially the sights and smells (sometimes a bit funky :-)) in the water village - definitely worth a visit! The city looks awesome at night and the cruise was a great way to see it, I would highly recommend. Jason is an informative and friendly guide, making sure we were comfortable and everything ran smoothly. Thank you my friend!!
- joydeepp46600Jason is just awesome.In Shanghai, Jason is the perfect tour guide. He took us for a tour of the whole city, to good restaurants for dinner and also for the River Cruise. If you are planning to visit Shanghai....Jason is the right person to contact.
- 301declanc00Key sightsI did a day tour of Shanghai with Jason. It was a great way to spend a day seeing the key sights and areas of Shanghai. The tour was very well organised and Jason was very helpful in explaining everything as we went around. The tour ran like clockwork.
- chaunceytalent00You can't beat it!!It's a great tour. You can't beat the price. If you were to try and do these attractions on your own, you would spend more money and time. They have it down to a science. Locals giving the tours, so they know all the info. Local drivers, so they know the best routes. They also get discounted tickets at the attractions. You can't beat it!!
A family of three (including 8 year old boy ) wants to visit Shanghai Disneyland for 2 days. How much in total to get a local tour staff how can help us get Fastpass for your most of the rides please. How and where we can arrange that ? Thanks 🙏
Hi , dear friend, sorry for the delay answer, now we have promotion for Disney tour, so for your Family 2adult 1kids , the original price is 4454RMB(chinese currency), but now it's15% off, it's 3785 in total , including ticket , guide and van for pick up. fast pass we also can arrange!