Promenade from West to East Bank of Huangpu River Half Day Walking Tour
By Gray Line- Day Tour
This small group guided walking tour starts from the Westin Bund Center. You will walk through the history of legendary Shanghai as well as the development of this vibe cosmopolitan. Stop at the Waldorf Astoria Shanghai, the former Shanghai Club of Far East; the HSBC Building, once the Municipal Government Building; listen to the stories of the 52 buildings of various architectural styles along the Bund. Take the local ferry to reach the east bank of Huangpu river to visit the world's second tallest building by height to architectural top 632-metre (2,073 ft), 128-story megatall skyscraper, Shanghai Tower, 1-hour tour inside including Observation Deck at 118th Floor. Followed by the walk on the Lujiazui Loop Hallway and the Pudong Riverside to enjoy the Bund on the east side. Tour ends at the Pudong Shangri-la Hotel where you could enjoy your coffee time or to explore further of Pudong on your own.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Ferry Tickets
- Small Group of 2-12 people
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Tower
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line- Day Tour
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Meals & Drinks
- Departure details
- Hotel Westin Bund Center, China, Shang Hai Shi, Huang Pu Qu, 河南中路88号 邮政编码: 200002 The Westin Bund Center Shanghai 1st floor Concierge (add: 88 Henan Central Road), the departure time is 1330PM.
- Pudong Shangri-La, China, Shang Hai Shi, Pu Dong Xin Qu, Lujiazui, 富城路33号 邮政编码: 200120
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22126P36
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This small group tour requires 2 people at minimum.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Promenade from West to East Bank of Huangpu River Half Day Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Promenade from West to East Bank of Huangpu River Half Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Promenade from West to East Bank of Huangpu River Half Day Walking Tour?
- Promenade from West to East Bank of Huangpu River Half Day Walking Tour price starts from $96.00. Discover and book Promenade from West to East Bank of Huangpu River Half Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Promenade from West to East Bank of Huangpu River Half Day Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Promenade from West to East Bank of Huangpu River Half Day Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Promenade from West to East Bank of Huangpu River Half Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Promenade from West to East Bank of Huangpu River Half Day Walking Tour?
- Promenade from West to East Bank of Huangpu River Half Day Walking Tour is hosted by Gray Line- Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line- Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Promenade from West to East Bank of Huangpu River Half Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22126P36
- You'll start atHotel Westin Bund CenterChina, Shang Hai Shi, Huang Pu Qu, 河南中路88号 邮政编码: 200002The Westin Bund Center Shanghai 1st floor Concierge (add: 88 Henan Central Road), the departure time is 1330PM.See address & details
- 1Bund International Architecture ExhibitionStop: 70 minutesSee details
- 2Shanghai TowerStop: 70 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Lujiazui Central GreenlandStop: 70 minutesSee details
- 4Gray Line- Day TourStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atPudong Shangri-LaChina, Shang Hai Shi, Pu Dong Xin Qu, Lujiazui, 富城路33号 邮政编码: 200120See address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great tour with Jamie
Jamie did an excellent job providing information and ensuring that our special diets (vegetarian with/out eggs) wer…
Excellent day trip
I am the single participant in this tour as currently is the low season for tourism in Shanghai as it is almost chi…
Lovely half day visit to Water Village with Frank 🙂
Frank picked us up with his driver and we were instantly impressed with his good command of English. Born in Shangh…
great day in Hangzhou
We were really lucky because we had a private tour with our amazing guide Grace to Hangzhou. Although the weather w…
5* review for Frank
Highly recommend this tour. Frank is an excellent tour guide with a strong command of English. He has great knowled…
Great Couples Tour!
We had a fantastic day with Peter. He was great tour guide that assisted with local information. We will highly rec…
Zhujiajiao half day private tour
We had a great time with Grace on our tour of Zhujiajiao water village with a stop at the silk factory on the way b…
Jamie is the best guide on the earth, fluent English, knowledgeable, very kind. Hangzhou is the paradise on the ea…
Jamie is great
It was a short time with Jamie but we had a very good time together，she showed us the most fun places of the city a…
Amazing Tour guide
I had the pressure to visit beautiful Shangai with the Tor guide Jamie. She is knowledgeble, fun and her English is…
Jamie was a great tour guide. She showed us around in a very comfortable pace and we had enough time to enjoy the b…
Fantastic two days of sightseeing with Jessie!!
My colleague and I were on a 10 day business trip to Beijing and Shanghai and decided to spend the weekend on a pri…
Hangzhou “Heaven on Earth” full day coach tour from Shanghai
We signed up for a small group tour but due to low season it became a private tour for the two of us. Our guide was…
Great watervillage tour
I booked a private tour to Zhujiajiao watervillage,luckily the hotel recommend us a nice guide Ms Hua from Grayline…
Lucky to have Jessie as our tour guide
I arranged this tour for a friend from Australia, we both had a great time with Jessie. Jessie speaks fluent Englis…