Make the most of your limited amount of time in Shanghai, and discover its highlight attractions. Begin your tour from Yu Garden to see the historical architectures. Then step into the former French Concession area, a charming neighborhood established while Shanghai was under a French settlement. At last, enjoy your Beijing Duck dinner in Dadong which was awarded as a star in Michelin Guide Shanghai 2018.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Beijing duck dinner
- Private transportation
- Entrance tickets (Yu garden)
- Professional guide service
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotel in central Shanghai.
- shanghai international cruise terminal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7644P39
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner on Tripadvisor
- How much is Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner?
- Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner price starts from $208.00. Discover and book Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner on Tripadvisor
- What is the Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner cancellation policy?
- Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner?
- Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner is hosted by Shanghai Advisor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shanghai Advisor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7644P39
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byShanghai Advisor
- 1Yu Garden (Yuyuan)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Former French ConcessionStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Dadong RestaurantStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in December 2014
- ValD2900Easy tour with own schedule and stops arrangements.We reserved car for 2 for 8 hours. Started in time at 9 a.m. from our hotel ended at Pudong airport. Car was Tesla. It was nice tour within Shanghai with a few stops from half to 2 hours for own sightseeing , shopping and photography. We are planning to use this company in next year planned tour. Thank you Cindy!!!
- Gerhard W00Exclusive walk through old town ShanghaiVery nice and knowledgeable guide. Was interesting to walk with her through old town, she explained its history. Pleasure to chat with her, she also gave hints what else to do during my stay. Tea Zeremonie have an impression what it is and background about the different tea varieties and how they taste.
- rubenfraile00Awesome experience!!Very recommendable guide! Aries was a great host that guide me through the authentic Shanghai, with clear and insightful explanations. Awesome experience!!
- zhiqiangz201800see a NEW shanghaithanks Cindy for a nice tour last Saturday, it's a relax afternoon with a lot of interesting and know a NEW shanghai history and culture
- Patrizia E00Well balanced and great prepared city tourA very well balanced tour. I like the combination of getting insights to religion (temple), food (Chinese breakfast), drinking (tea ceremony) and commercial/ leisure (Yu Garden). Great and valuable 3hours!
- 389raould00Highly Recommended English Speaking Private DriverEspecially for English-speakers, I wanted to highly recommend Michael. Michael is a driver I met through an established global service who like most drivers also has his own business on the side. He spoke excellent English, was incredibly helpful and very flexible. He drove me to two different appointments in Shanghai and was spot on time for both plus I changed a pick-up time earlier with total ease and instant response given that he is also on WhatsApp, which is a rarity for most Chinese. Michael not only provides airport transfers and intra-city rides, he is also open to providing half-day and full-day rides or tours around Shanghai at rates that are very reasonable. I can’t recommend him enough and plan to use him for all of my future trips here. His mobile/WhatsApp number is +86 139 1720 2442.
- Nita D00Interesting cultural tripAries, our guide, had excellent knowledge of the area. Standout parts of the tour were the visit to the temple and learning about all the CNY traditions that were taking place at the time of our trip. There was only one stop for food on the tour which was a local cafe style restaurant with great noodles and dumplings. I would have preferred to try a couple of different places to eat, and eat less at each place, rather than one massive meal at one stop, but the food was good nonetheless. Think of it as a cultural tour with food rather than a food tour which to be fair is what is advertised. Unfortunately, much of the area is changing rapidly and with covid not many tours have run recently, so there were a few things in the tour that were no longer available to see or visit, but Aries was great at providing alternatives - one being a great visit to a local tea shop where the people were so generous with their time and there was lots of TEA! He was really easy to get along with and very thoughtful of our needs and wants, so that the tour was flexible.
- DanaKarina00Loved the tea ceremony at the templeLynn, the tour guide, was amazing! Felt like a relaxing morning walking around and talking to a friend. The insect market was very interesting, but the highlight for me was Confucius Temple and the Tea ceremony - it’s a must try while in Shanghai. Definitely recommend the tour!
- António Pedro F00Old ShanghaiWalking tour Shanghai, trough old streets. Few foods tasting acroos the way, and visit to the traditional markets, as well tea ceremony on Confucius temple, We learn about its philosophy. The guide was an excelent communicator as well a lot of simpathy. Tour made on August 13, 2019.
- 580ellak00Lynn was greatSuch a lovely tour with Lynn. Was lucky enough to get a real authentic look of old Shanghai with some delicious food samples along the way. Was like walking around with an old friend for a few hours
- Navigate2731864484600Lynn was awesome and kick ass!!!Lynn made our Shanghai tour so comfortable and exciting!! It was a new place for us we were nervous and she was so down to earth and made us so comfortable. She even bought us friend shrimp dumplings with her own money!! She made us laugh and made the whole experience worthwhile!!
- 2SistersAdventuring00Resourceful, prompt and enthusiastic guide.My sister, daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Lynn. Her bubbly personality enhanced our evening! The dim sum was delicious. Traffic was lighter than expected so we arrived at the theater before it was open. Lynn improvise a short walking tour of the historic neighborhood around the theater to pass the time. Our driver was prompt and professional. We felt very safe in the busy Shanghai traffic. Seatbelts were easily accessible, which is not always the case in China. The car was very clean and comfortable. We would absolutely book again!
- Len A00An absolutely fantastic guide and an absolutely fantastic experienceI had Lynn showing me Shanghai for two full days. With her help and knowledge I saw and did things I would never have done by myself. She even tailor made the tour to suite my interests. I am going back to Shanghai again soon and I will certainly make sure I will book Lynn ahead of time. Thank you Lynn.
- lloyda93700Great way to explore ShanghaiI had fun discovering Shanghai and learning about its history. Lynn is an amazing host and was very friendly and knowledgeable. The different food was great and I would certainly recommend the tour!
- ZisoLA00An excellent tour with Cindy Wang / ShanghaiShanghai is an amazing City! Thanks Cindy wang for this great tour. We have one extra day in shanghai to spend after we finished our business. ,I would highly recommend this trip as well as our tour guide Cindy. We explored The Ming-Dynasty Yu Garden, and Jade Buddha Temple, and visit the observation deck of one of Shanghai’s highest skyscrapers. We had a chance to buy gifts as well as tea from the tea market. At the end we went to Bund and we had a great dinner at a very fancy restaurant over looking the bond. good time. Cindy is very knowledgeable about the city and the history, communicate excellent English and it is one of the best tours I had. Thank you.
Buy it with
Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner provided by Shanghai Advisor
Product Overview: Relaxing Afternoon Tour of Shanghai French Concession with Peking Duck Dinner
Number of Photos