per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Chinese, English
What's not included
- Private guide
- Private driver with cmfortable vehicle
- Boat ride in the canal
- Entrance fee to Xitang
- Local lunch or dinner ( If " All Inclusive Tour " is booked)
- Entry/Admission - Xitang Ancient Town
- Food and drinks (if All inclusive Tour is not booked)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please provide your hotel info at time of booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36522P47
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise your desired tour departure time at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Xitang Water Town Amazing Private Day Tour from Shanghai with Boat Ride?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Xitang Water Town Amazing Private Day Tour from Shanghai with Boat Ride on Tripadvisor
- How much is Xitang Water Town Amazing Private Day Tour from Shanghai with Boat Ride?
- Xitang Water Town Amazing Private Day Tour from Shanghai with Boat Ride price starts from $195.00. Discover and book Xitang Water Town Amazing Private Day Tour from Shanghai with Boat Ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Xitang Water Town Amazing Private Day Tour from Shanghai with Boat Ride cancellation policy?
- Xitang Water Town Amazing Private Day Tour from Shanghai with Boat Ride cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Xitang Water Town Amazing Private Day Tour from Shanghai with Boat Ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Xitang Water Town Amazing Private Day Tour from Shanghai with Boat Ride?
- Xitang Water Town Amazing Private Day Tour from Shanghai with Boat Ride is hosted by Sunny Tours Shanghai. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunny Tours Shanghai on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Xitang Water Town Amazing Private Day Tour from Shanghai with Boat Ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36522P47
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Xitang Ancient TownStop: 5 hours - Admission includedYour friendly local guide and the driver will pick up at your downtown hotel. Board the air-conditioned, clean vehicle and enjoy the comfortable ride to Xitang. Upon arrival, start walking along the old canal street and appreciate the charming of the town once the famous film “ Mission impossible III “ was made, follow the footprints of Tom Cruise once traveled and admire the intact Ming and Qing Dynasty architecture and visit some of the local well preserved garden house as well as the famous temple and interesting museums such as “Chinese Wine Museum”, “Bouton Museum “etc. based on your own preferences. Enjoy a delightful lunch or dinner in the local restaurant and a relaxing gondola ride along the river stream to appreciate the beauty of the town from different angels. If you choose the afternoon tour, you will also enjoy the stunning evening sunset view if the weather is nice and also the lively night markets full of the local flavors, bar street. After a wonderful day excursion, your tour will be concluded with a transfer back to your hotel or a drop-off at your chosen downtown Shanghai area.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Custom tailored experiences
This is my 4th experience with Sunny. I previously did a review for the Suzhou day tour with Annie. That was great.…
Fun day trip
Had a great time in Suzhou with our tour guide Annie. We went through all the transit seamlessly and hit all the ma…
Lovely Yu Garden
Sunny was wonderful and extremely friendly. She was very knowledgeable. I learned a lot about Yu Garden and Old Tow…
Great day outside Shanghai.
Rita was one of the best tour guides we had in China. Her English was perfect and she was also patient and knowledg…
Throughout the trip they were very thoughtful and professional. Thanks so much for everything. Will recommend.
A Gorgeous Day in Water Town
The Watertown section of this tour was a marvelous adventure and such a pleasant diversion from the bright lights a…
An amazing customised tour with Sunny!
Our family enjoyed every minute of this wonderful, amazing trip! Sunny is knowledgeable, thoughtful, careful and fr…
Private full day tour old and new
What can I say? A perfect day, well spent with Sunny who is an amazing, knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating and …
Lily from Sunny Tours was excellent!
Lily was an amazing tour guide, we really felt at home in Shanghai with Lily! She chose great local restaurants to …
My friend had many ancestors who lived in the Shanghai area. We did not know if the addresses remained or if the la…
AMAZING / Private Shanghai Layover Tour
Our tour guide was Annie. She was smart, nice, took great photos of us, we learned a lot, saw many places, ate the …
We met Johnny, our guide, at the hotel and he drove us to the great wall. He drives safely, he is very polite and t…
Fantastic job very well English speaking guides Lily and FeiFei
We were a group of 10 in the first part of the 2-day tour of Old and New Shanghai. Lily was our personal guide for…
Fascinating evening with premium service
After having seen a lot of fascinating Shanghai and also visited the water villages, we wanted to see something ent…
watertown and farm visit
We visited the water towns and then the organic farms with Sunny. The whole day was magical. The water towns are a…