Enjoy door-to-door service in a comfortable private vehicle operated by a courteous friendly driver from your hotel or residential area in Shanghai to the peaceful Fengjing Ancient Town (located in Jinshan district). It is a centre for the peasant painting and very well-known for its ancient stone bridges. Book this transfer service and explore the well preserved ancient residential houses and the elegant watery views by your own.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Experienced driver
- Private comfortable vehicle
- Round trip transfer service
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Shanghai hotels or residences
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Shanghai, China
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P122
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please note that your drive is with basic English skill, but he/she knows exactly where to take you to go. If any questions, you can contact the local operator for assistance by using the driver's mobile phone.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Round Trip Transfer to Fengjing Ancient Town from Shanghai?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Round Trip Transfer to Fengjing Ancient Town from Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Round Trip Transfer to Fengjing Ancient Town from Shanghai?
- Private Round Trip Transfer to Fengjing Ancient Town from Shanghai price starts from $68.20. Discover and book Private Round Trip Transfer to Fengjing Ancient Town from Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Round Trip Transfer to Fengjing Ancient Town from Shanghai cancellation policy?
- Private Round Trip Transfer to Fengjing Ancient Town from Shanghai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Round Trip Transfer to Fengjing Ancient Town from Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Round Trip Transfer to Fengjing Ancient Town from Shanghai?
- Private Round Trip Transfer to Fengjing Ancient Town from Shanghai is hosted by Amazing Shanghai Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazing Shanghai Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Round Trip Transfer to Fengjing Ancient Town from Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P122
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Amazing Shanghai Trip
Joined in June 2016
#1 of 262 Tours & Activities in Shanghai
- bemalu800Relaxing step through historyThis water town was one of the best things I saw in Shanghai and a perfect way to spend part of a day before my business meetings began. My tour guide Chloe made the area come alive with her knowledge and I definitely recommend this tour if you have already explored the traditional downtown Shanghai sites and have some extra time.
- bemalu800Perfect way to spend a day exploring ShanghaiI had a business trip to Shanghai and arrived a few days early since it was my first time in Shanghai. Glad I chose to do this city day tour as my guide Esther was great and helped me see and learn about several parts of the city in a single day. In addition to planning the day and providing history and insights around the places we visited, she made suggestions for must try food and drink for lunch, and helped me navigate buying gifts (sharing what items were priced well and what was overpriced, and negotiating with some vendors on my behalf).
- 800mark_tas00Nice day in Shanghai with lovely guideWe chose this tour with my friends, because we had an 18 hour long layout at Pudong airport. A driver picked us up at the time in the arrivals terminal and he took us to the Shanghai tower, where we met our guide Chloe. After we visited the tower platform, we went to the beautiful Yu garden and a near market, where we could taste local dumplings. Next stop was short walk by the Bund. From Bund we went to Zhujiajiao village. We visited a local historical garden, take a boat at a river, bought some souvenirs in nice shops and had so tasty lunch. After that we went back to the airport. Chloe was a really good guide - she knows so much about the city, she is helpful and nice to speak about the culture. I can this tour recommend
- karol_nah63600Beautiful trip with perfect preparationBeautiful trip with perfect preparation. We were picked up at the airport by a private driver. He took us to our guide Chloe, who showed us the main sights. Chloe is very knowledgeable about the history of the sights and the interpretation was very informative. The overall arrangement was great, we were given detailed instructions on how to arrange our visas directly at the airport and so nothing prevented our journey. Thank you for a wonderful trip that took me through the main sights of Sanghai ♥️
- karikorka00Awesome trip around ShanghaiThis tour was amazing. Our guide Chloe was perfect. Her knowledge was really good and she told us all about the places we went. She helped us try as much local food as possible and helped with souvenir shopping. I really enjoyed our exploring of small shops in Zhujiajiao village and the boat ride there. The view of Shanghai tower is juts breathtaking. We visited the most pretty gardens I have ever seen. Everything was totally problem and stress free. The driver pick us up on the airport and brought us back as well. His driving was really good and I felt safe with him. Communication with Alana was really smooth and she gave us all the information we could wish for. Definitely recommend this tour!! ♥️♥️♥️
- Chrishonthemove00Money well spent!I came to Shanghai before, but never found the time to explore a bit more deeply. I can highly recommend this tour. My guide Mary was - well versed in English - well educated - very knowledgeable - an overall pleasant person to have around I was able “to mix & match” destinations as per my preferences and was conveniently dropped at the airport as final destination. A great way to see Shanghai!
- Lili N00Amazing, knowledge, flexible, helpfulWe arrived in Shanghai and wanted to tour the city and envierons, we were slightly weary as didn’t speak Chinese or hadn’t used public transport, we spent a day walking round doing not much, we then enquired with this tour company, this changed our holiday!! From the minute we were in contact with them, they advised, adjusted, answered questions and concerns and were just helpful in planning our day trips, they were flexible with everything, from the time of collection, to where we wanted to go, they took care of everything, we were like king and queen, they were even our private photographer! We went on the bullet train, the station alone is massive and intimidating, they took care of it all, the knowledge was second to none, and when we wanted to stop on the way back and visit some different areas and go shopping, they gladly came with us and helped us, and taught us how to bargain….if i could give it 10 stars i would!!
- Lili N00Knowledge, flexibility, patience, comfortablePersonal service, from the minute we booked, we were contacted to adjust the trip to suit our needs, the staff are friendly and will do anything to ensure you enjoy the trip to the fullest, from the private car to the knowledge and patience, it was amazing, it was very informative and the detail was adjusted to what we wanted, the tour guide worked around us, and not the other way round. We made detours to shops and areas we were interested in and the tour guide was also a private photographer for us, we made the most of our day, and had the tour and travelling laid out on a plate for us, there was no stress or rush. Nothing was too much. I recommend this to anyone who’s first time it is in shanghai!!
- gumtreeo00Excellent!Guide Snow was excellent. Good English. Flexible tour. Relaxed tour. Knowledgeable about Shanghai and history. Good day tour - thanks Snow Michael and Val
- yuanha0s00Restful trip to a dreamy water townSimple yet restful trip to a dreamy water town; extremely comfortable vehicle transport provided within the package; unassuming suggestions from our knowledgeable guide Berlin
- christafa00Brilliant Guide!Our tour guide Judy was amazing, so knowledgeable and informative, she made our trip to Zhujiajiao Water Town very special, would highly recommend this tour especially if Judy is your guide!
- N7725ONrened00Shanghai In A DayWonderful tour. I had a gap between business meetings and didn’t want to miss an opportunity to go and do some sightseeing. I opted for a tour and very glad I did. My guide Esther was very kind and extremely knowledgeable about the city’s history and all of the sites we visited. If you’re looking to visit all of the must see sites in Shanghai in a day, you can’t go wrong with this tour!
- 185suzyq00Beautiful overview of the areas of the city we wanted to explore during our half day tour - personalized service too :)Great visit of the beautiful city of Shanghai - the guide was lovely and accommodated us with what we wanted to do along the way during the tour. We went to the French Concession, the Jade Temple and the Yu Garden as well as some shopping and stopping by a few places we wanted to see during our half day tour. We had a private driver, who would meet us after our tours and shopping - to take us to our next spot. Lovely tour!
- 185suzyq00Wonderful tour of two water towns with delicious local tastes and visual treats!We had such a fantastic day with Jerry in the two water towns! The views were absolutely amazing - as was the boat ride in both locations - one by day under the beautiful willow trees and the other by night with views of the lit water and red lanterns - what an experience! Jerry took us to all the best spots, including a wonderful local restaurant for lunch and a great lit waterside restaurant at night. We sampled local culinary treats along the way - also some rice wine (very strong! Haha) - and of course shopping! Jerry even carried my shopping bags so I could be free to go in and out of the shops. He was so knowledgeable about the area and the history - wonderful guide! When we first booked the trip we were worried it was going to be too long of a day, but it wasn’t - it was absolutely perfect! Jerry also let us go at our own pace, which was great! Thank you Jerry and thank you Amazing City Tours for making our day trip out of Shanghai the BEST!!!
- 330trangt00Hangzhou experienceBelin is the best tour guide. Her english is excellent and her explanations is easy to understand. I would recommend her as a tour guide