Flexible Wuxi Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train
By Amazing Shanghai Trip
Discover Wuxi city in Jiangsu Province, the homeland of Cultured Pearl on a fully customized sightseeing day trip from Shanghai by bullet train. Accompanied by your private guide to see some top attractions, such as Lingshan Buddhist Scenic, Yuantouzhu Scenic, Tai Lake or stroll around in Huishan Old Town. Visit Nanchan temple and wonder along Nanchan Pedestrian Street. Local lunch, round trip bullet train tickets, private guide and private vehicle service are inclusive. Since the tour is flexible based on your interests, attraction entrance fees are at your own cost.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private guide
- Private air-conditioned comfortable car
- Round trip bullet train fare (2nd class)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Taihu Yuantouzhu Scenic
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at your hotel lobby or residence in Shanghai. Please advise your detailed stay information at time of booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P120
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your bullet train ticket in advance)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Warmly reminder: Lingshan Buddhist Scenic might take you at least 3 hours to visit. Thus, you might have not much time left for visiting other Wuxi attractions if you also have a lunch plan in the city
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Flexible Wuxi Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Flexible Wuxi Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
- How much is Flexible Wuxi Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train?
- Flexible Wuxi Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train price starts from $255.00. Discover and book Flexible Wuxi Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
- What is the Flexible Wuxi Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train cancellation policy?
- Flexible Wuxi Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Flexible Wuxi Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Flexible Wuxi Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train?
- Flexible Wuxi Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train is hosted by Amazing Shanghai Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazing Shanghai Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Flexible Wuxi Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P120
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taihu Yuantouzhu ScenicStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedMeet your private guide at your hotel lobby in the morning, and head up to Wuxi City by taking a 50-minute bullet train ride. On the train, discuss your Wuxi things-to-do list with your guide. Of course, your knowledgeable guide will give you some suggestions, and he or she will customize your day based on your needs and interests. Some of the possible attractions you can visit during this tour include Lingshan Buddhist Scenic, Yuantouzhu Scenic, Tai Lake or stroll around in Huishan Old Town. Visit Nanchan temple and wonder along Nanchan Pedestrian Street. You also can visit Mashan Taihu Pearl Museum if you like. After your tour is finished, take another bullet-train ride back to Shanghai, where your guide gets you back to your hotel.Read morePass byWuxiLingshan Buddhist Scenic SpotTaihu Yuantouzhu ScenicTai LakeHuishan old townNanchan Temple of Wuxi
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Brilliant Tour of Zhujiajiao Water Town
We had an absolutely wonderful day on this tour. Snow was a phenomenal guide with brilliant knowledge of Zhujiajiao…
Stunning Shanghai River Cruise
Had a wonderful experience with our guide, Snow. Thoroughly enjoyed the river cruise and the stunning lights around…
A beautiful experience!
We were well taken care of the entire evening, from the pick-up at our apartment until we were brought back home se…
Amazing night cruise experience
Organized in all the details as requested for the occasion (propose to my gf) . Simply perfect experience. Very kin…
One Day trip
It is not possible to point out oke special Part of These Tour. Either Water town as well as Shanghai Was great to …
Memorable night cruise
This was the highlight of my Shanghai visit. We had a tantalising meal and tried out traditional dance moves with p…
Phenomenal Shanghai day tour
This Shanghai day tour is amazing. The guide and company exceeded my expectation. Despite the disruption of plans d…
Watertown The whole thing overall was an experience which gave us the chance to learn, see and even taste new things.
It was really interesting. The tour guide gave us very useful presentes (fans) because it is too hot and humid duri…
Awesome private tour of Shanghai
our tour guide Snow did a wonderful job touring us today. aside from the places mentioned in the tour description, …
A Shanghai High Light.
We are a group of Ex-pats who have been in Shanghai an average of 7 years. We can honestly share that this experie…
Great Half day with Berlin!
I booked two tours with Amazing Shanghai Trips, and both tours were flawless. Berlin was my guide for both, and she…
Perfect Tour of Shanghai
Perfect day trip with Berlin! She picked me up from my hotel, with a very comfortable car, and we got right into th…
we did the tour with two children. the guide responded to both and they liked it very much. The information conte…
This is a very interesting tour to see one of the Water Towns and the local arts, crafts and food. The tour guide d…
Shanghai City Tour
The tour guide, Snow, was very knowledgeable, spoke English very well and did an excellent job explaining all the p…