Coming to Shanghai with the cruise ship and want to make the full use of the limited time in Shanghai,this private shore excursion tour will be the best choice.Traveling with your own local expert guide and enjoy the convenience of the private transfer during the whole trip,this full day customizable tour is adjustable to suit your interests and allow you to discover some of the city's amazing highlights such as: The Bund area with the Splendid river view of the modern skyscrapers ( Oriental pearl TV tower, Shanghai Tower, Jinmao tower, Shanghai World Fiancial Tower),Old Town bazaar and classic Ming dynasty Yu Garden, People's Square/Shanghai Museum, Jade Buddha Temple, and the French Concession (Fuxing Park and Xintiandi) and even more. After the wonderful tour you will enjoy a convenient drop off at either Shanghai Pudong International Airport or Hongqiao International Airport for your departure flight.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Chinese, English
What's not included
- Cruise port pickup and airport drop off ( Pudong Airport or Hongqiao airport)
- Great Local guide
- Private driver with car
- Local tasty Chinese lunch
- Entrance fees if has
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be picked up at Shanghai Wusong Kou International Cruise Port or Shanghai International Cruise Port at Dongda Ming Road or Gaoyang Road depends on the arrival ship
- Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal, 500 Dong Da Ming Lu, Hong Kou Qu, Shang Hai Shi, China, 200086
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36522P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, full names and passport No.s of all the passengers for the local tour company to apply for the "Day pass" or "Transit visa"
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Shanghai Shore Excursion of City Highlights with Airport Drop-off?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Shanghai Shore Excursion of City Highlights with Airport Drop-off on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Shanghai Shore Excursion of City Highlights with Airport Drop-off?
- Private Shanghai Shore Excursion of City Highlights with Airport Drop-off price starts from $195.00. Discover and book Private Shanghai Shore Excursion of City Highlights with Airport Drop-off on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Shanghai Shore Excursion of City Highlights with Airport Drop-off cancellation policy?
- Private Shanghai Shore Excursion of City Highlights with Airport Drop-off cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Shanghai Shore Excursion of City Highlights with Airport Drop-off on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Shanghai Shore Excursion of City Highlights with Airport Drop-off?
- Private Shanghai Shore Excursion of City Highlights with Airport Drop-off is hosted by Sunny Tours Shanghai. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunny Tours Shanghai on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Shanghai Shore Excursion of City Highlights with Airport Drop-off on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36522P42
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Former French ConcessionStop: 50 minutesSee details
- 2Yuyuan BazarStop: 80 minutesSee details
- 3The Bund (Wai Tan)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Pudong New AreaStop: 80 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sunny Tours Shanghai
Joined in March 2012
#2 of 262 Tours & Activities in Shanghai
- rishiprakashprinters00One day tour to Suzhou tripWe are really very thankful to Annie for the guidance that she gave in Suzhou trip. She is excellent in English fluency. She gave a lot of information about her country and their culture. She explained each and everything very clearly and patiently. She is having a wide knowledge about the world too. She was very friendly and took care of us well. She is a kind hearted and very flexible woman .We loved her photography skills and she helped us click some amazing pictures. Overall, we are very much satisfied and enjoyed being with her. We can give a 5 star for her guidance. Once again we thank her wholeheartedly for being a wonderful guide.
- P1543TJcamilap00Historical and AtmosphericI just did the Beijing day. Wonderful! Very lucky with the weather - sunny and cool. The guide, Jenny, was superb. Not one minute wasted and she planned the route so there was minimal waiting time and less crowds. The Forbidden City did not disappoint! Well worth a visit and Jenny's information enriched the experience. Also went to the Summer Palace. Spacious and relaxing. Pretty gardens, lake and hill/mountain to climb. Even on a sunny December Saturday it was atmospheric, especially with lots of local ladies walking around in traditional Chinese dresses. Great for photos! Including a lunch stop the times were 9- 4.30-5pm approx. Ps. Jenny booked taxis for travel, -SLIGHTLY more expensive but prompt, reliable, clean, and free bottled water inside. Worth the extra 10rmb (approx) onto the price. 👍Recommend
- S1465LDclaireb00Can't recommend enough!We had an amazing day with Sunny. The day was designed around our needs and Sunny ensured we got to see exactly what we wanted. It was fabulous the right amount of info sharing combined with allowing us to just enjoy.
- jordanhP5151KG00A wonderful and informative journey through ShanghaiThe selected destinations will satisfy everyone. We visited an old temple in the middle of Shanghai, saw the beautiful skyline and walked through the old town. Our guide Sarah answered our questions at all times and provided us with great information. The highlight of the day was a stunning garden in the middle of the old town. All in all, it was a wonderful experience. Anyone visiting Shanghai should book a tour like this. Thank you for the great experience.
- paulusg_5500Great night views of Shanghai. Wonderful guide Annie!Annie was a wonderful guide who explained the sights I saw on the river cruise in a clear and entertaining way. Dinner was tasty. The views on the river were amazing and from the Shanghai Tower impressive! Thank you Annie for a wonderful tour 😀. Strongly recommended!
- H9319UPalbertl00Amazing ExperienceEverything was excellent and Linda was a great guide she explained everything with a lot of detail. Definitely I would recommend it. Dinner was also pretty good, we could eat a lot, even we ate a Chinese crab.
- 209leynal00Thank you Sunny & Linda!Sunny and Linda were both wonderful and friendly guides! Apart from seeing historic areas of Suzhou, Tongli and the silk museum - they also explained to me the history behind all the areas and gardens we visited which I absolutely loved! As my Chinese was limited so they helped me with simple tasks like getting the tickets to access the areas we needed to go to, ordering food during lunch and getting milk tea. Would highly recommend both to be your guides!
- Claukangjmz88800Day trip to SuzhouIt was a wonderful day trip to beautiful Suzhou where the city was amazingly spectacular, especially the canals at 平江路 & 山塘街, do make sure you visit these places. On top of that, we had an incredible guide, Annie, who is very proactive, spontaneous & entertaining throughout our trip. You can trust her to find good angles to get your pictures and she'll snap beautiful shots for you that will make it a lasting memory in your album. She is also ensures our safety and ensure that whatever we want is squeezed into the itinerary!! Have a everlasting memory in Suzhou and give it an exceptional touch if you book it along with tour guide Annie! :-)
- Jet1784261689700Private Full Day City TourWith only a couple of days in Shanghai this tour was perfect. The full day city tour took me (I was traveling alone) to see all the major sights but also specific city locations I was interested in. I could enjoy the history and the sights of Shanghai and travel efficienlty between locations with a knowledgeable guide. It was amazing and I highly recommend.
- T20TCrachelw00Book it now! You won’t regret it.Annie is amazing!! She was attentive, engaging and pleasant from pick-up to drop-off. The boat ride was beautiful, we toured a family garden and learned all of the history from Annie, and then we ended our trip by walking through the old streets and shopping! I would recommend this trip over and over again! We actually considered coming back for a second tour of this awesome village! The half day tour was the perfect amount of time to see everything and take your time exploring.
- Angus T00Ask for Sunny to be your guide in ShanghaiSunny was absolutely fantastic with her knowledge and overall genuine friendliness. She wasn’t like a guide on “autopilot”, she could read the room and made us feel very welcome.
- 595rachell00An awesome Hangzhou experThe guide was very informative and obliging to cater to our desired itinerary. The sights were spectacular and the tea and lunch were absolutely amazing
- Anuragkumar_2000Great visitThis is our first time visiting China and I am so glad we got Annie as our tour guide. She took us not only at all the locations we requested, she also clicked great pictures of me and my wife.For lunch she took us to a great spot! Annie shared great knowledge of the area we visited and also shared specific history of each area. We had a great day and covered so many spots! I would definitely recommend taking a tour with Annie!!
- Claukangjmz88800Amazing day trip to HangZhouAnnie was a very pleasant guide that made our trip to HangZhou very memorable and we got to go every single place that we wanted as she accomodated to our needs and wants. You can place your trust in her and she will share with you China's history that made our trip very entertaining. Not only did we get to experience the local way, we got smarter with Annie sharing her knowledge with us. We felt very assured, safe, excited & glad to be on this trip with Annie and she is very heartwarming! Be sure to book your trip with Annie and be assured with the best trip experience with her :-)
- X9973QOsoniam00Wonderful experienceExcellent service in general, very pleasant guide Sunny, it is absolutely recommended to take this tour