Meet your guide at your hotel lobby at 9:00 am and begin your Shanghai tour. Below is the attraction list for you, and choose few places that you want to see the most:
• Yu Garden, was first built in 1559 during the Ming Dynasty. The garden was the largest and most prestigious of its era in Shanghai.
• Bund or Riverside Promenade is a waterfront area in central Shanghai. The best place in the city to enjoy the contrast picture of Modern Shanghai and Classical Colonial Shanghai.
• Peace hotel (Sassoon House), was built by Sir Victor Sassoon, of the Sassoon family, which built a Shanghai business and real estate empire in the early 20th century in Shanghai.
• Former French Concession: You can choose among Fuxing Park,, Tianzifang or XinTianDi area to visit.
• Museum: Shanghai Museum, Propaganda Museum, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
• Temple: Jade Buddha Temple, Confucius Temple, Longhua Temple
• City skyscrapers: Shanghai Tower, Shanghai World Financial Tower, Jinmao Tower and etc..
• M50 Contemporary Art Museum
• Other attractions: feel free to discuss with your friendly tour guide about it.
After your full day tour is finished, you guide will send you back to the hotel.