This private transfer service takes you to Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) at Pudong, Shanghai where you will attend the trade shows and exhibitions. Enjoy door-to-door service in a comfortable private vehicle operated by a courteous friendly driver from your Shanghai city center hotel to the attraction. You can choose either one way or two way transfer service based on your needs.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 30–45 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Experienced driver
- Private comfortable vehicle
- One way or two way transfer service based on your booking option
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Shanghai New International Expo Center, China, Shang Hai Shi, Pu Dong Xin Qu, 龙阳路2345号 邮政编码: 201204
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P93
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please note that your drive is with basic English skill, but he/she knows exactly where to take you to go. If any questions, you can contact the local operator for assistance by using the driver's mobile phone.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Transfer: Shanghai New International Expo Centre and City Hotels?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Transfer: Shanghai New International Expo Centre and City Hotels on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Transfer: Shanghai New International Expo Centre and City Hotels?
- Private Transfer: Shanghai New International Expo Centre and City Hotels price starts from $26.15. Discover and book Private Transfer: Shanghai New International Expo Centre and City Hotels on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer: Shanghai New International Expo Centre and City Hotels cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer: Shanghai New International Expo Centre and City Hotels cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer: Shanghai New International Expo Centre and City Hotels on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer: Shanghai New International Expo Centre and City Hotels?
- Private Transfer: Shanghai New International Expo Centre and City Hotels is hosted by Amazing Shanghai Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazing Shanghai Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer: Shanghai New International Expo Centre and City Hotels on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32073P93
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Amazing Shanghai Trip
Joined in June 2016
#1 of 262 Tours & Activities in Shanghai
- 708darraghw00Fantastic Day TripThis was a fantastic day trip. After spending a few days in Shanghai and Nanjing for business, this was a perfect way to get a taste of both old and new Shanghai. Zhujiajiao Water Town was the highlight, an incredible mix of historic buildings, amazing gardens, local shops and beautiful waterways winding through the town. Going there with my brilliant guide Snow made such a difference as she was able to share so much history and culture associated with the town. We went early in the morning when it wasn’t too busy which was perfect for walking around. We also visited Yu Gardens back in the city (also beautiful), an excellent Chinese restaurant, and as I had already visited the Bund and Shanghai Tower the previous day, Snow kindly changed our day plan to include trips to the Jade Buddha Temple (where Snow again shared so much interesting history and context) and the French Conccession (which I plan to visit again the next time I’m back in Shanghai - it has lots of nice little bars on the street and interesting shops). All in all, it’s fantastic value for money, Snow was a top class tour guide, the all day driver service was excellent and you see so much in one day. 10/10
- christysK1554ES00Interesting tour with kidsIt was tour, and our kids loved it. We learned about Chinese culture and took a boat ride. Berlin speaks english very well & so helpful. She’s amazing!
- jackmS5404DR00Getting acquainted with ShanghaiWe had a wonderful tour of Shanghai, and saw all the best sites. It was a great way for my son and I to get acquainted with the city and how to get around.
- I9555XElenas00Awesome tourWe just had an awesome tour with Jane as our guide. She is very knowledgeable, speaks good English and we managed to see so many beautiful places in 8 hours. Our lunch stop was in awesome place with local dumplings, very delicious. Jane also helped us with shopping, with tickets, with queues to gardens. We took a tour with a car and it was very convenient, we definitely would not be able to see all those places by ourselves. If you have only a short time in the city, I really recommend this tour.
- Fe_Flyer00Excellent tour with my guide Berlin.I booked this as a private tour in some free time during a business trip. I got VIP service: personal attention from the guide, a car with a driver, and the ability to tweak the tour towards things I was interested in. Berlin arranged all of the admission fees, as well as lunch in one of the more authentic Shanghainese restaurants. She even bought me Godiva ice cream! I particularly enjoyed chatting with Berlin during transit times and around the sites: I learned a lot about Chinese history as well as modern life in China.
- IvayloM800Excellent day trip just half an hour from ShanghaiWe decided to take this day tour to Suzhou as a break from Shanghai during our business trip. It was a great way to experience more of China without having to plan excessively for it. Suzhou itself is quite an interesting place with a nice variety of canals, gardens, and small shops. Our guide Jane was excellent and adjusted very well to our preferences and energy.
- vickil50700Fabulous local guide Xin made this an excellent trip and we highly recommend this trip to other visitors 😃Highly recommend this trip our local guide Xin was amazing & with only a short time in Shanghai this was time well spent😀🙌🏻
- BlueSky92500Best way to see Shanghai in a dayWe only had one full day in Shangai so we wanted to make the most of it. This was the perfect way to see all the main sites. Chloe was amazing, very knowledgeable, so patient, very flexible when plans changed, etc. Highly recommend if you're looking for an overview of Shanghai. Chloe was also super helpful with shopping tips so don't be shy if you're looking for something special. I got all my Christmas shopping done with some extras for me! Highly recommend, thank you!
- F3341PIrajr00Best guide service in ShanghaiJane and Alana helped me see the most important places in Shanghai in record time. I only had a few hrs in Shanghai and so decided to hire private tour guide to help me see the city. They were flexible with the tour by allowing me to add new stops and also upgrading me to ride around the city in a cab. The river cruise was the highlight of my trip!
- first1182400Lovely day in Shanghai with our guide, EstherIt was an amazing day in Shanghai for me and my parents (60+ years old). Our guide, Esther, is very lovely and her colleague, Alana, adjusted the iteraries to match my request. Not too many long walks just perfect distance in the Yu Garden and more in the Jade Buddha temple. And a tasty local lunch which we got to choose the menu we want to try. The afternoon was spent at the modern side of Shanghai from Shanghai tower observary deck (too bad it was quite misty that day) and the TV tower. We ended the day at the Xintiandi street and we were super lucky it was the first day of their Christmas decoration. Really enjoy my day!
- first1182400Amazing day trip with lovely guide, BerlinLove this tour! Our guide name is Berlin and she is amazing. She was waiting for us since before the schedule time at our hotel and guided us through all the itineraries. We took the bullet train and then got picked up by a driver in Suzhou. The parks are lovely with the yellow leaves and the historical street walk are full of snack stalls and shops. The restaurant Berlin took us was the best meal in our trip to China really! Beyond the facts about the attractions I also chatted with Berlin about daily life in China and she was very knowledgeable. She even bought me a milk tea and green tea jasmine ice cream to try! It was a perfect day for us and I would totally recommend this tour!
- RobS357800Food and city sightseeingSuperb service and a amazing experience, would highly recommend, we got to tase local food and see some amazing parts of Shanghai
- IvayloM800The best way to meet ShanghaiA great tour around the most important historic sights of Shanghai. Our guide Mary was local with comprehensive knowledge of the history of the city. We were very lucky to spend the day with her. Everything around the tour was very well organized, especially the transport.
- Jeldimp00Just a perfect day in HangzhouWe went to Hangzhou for a day ,our tour guide was Berlin. She was amazing. We had a very organised scheduled trip. Berlin was very helpful and made our day a very pleasant one. Strongly recommended. Very quick and accurate response
- Tom S00Half Day Private TourSuperb tour by Berlin. Super informative as we saw Shanghai’s main attractions. Our drive was very good and safe navigating the traffic. Would recommend.