Anhui province has a beautiful landscape by natural mountain and it also well know by the birthplace of scholars in ancient time. The spectacular Huangshan(Yellow mountain) is a frequent subject of traditional Chinese paintings and literature, as well as modern photography. If you're photographer, this is a perfect tour for you. Huangshan is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of China’s major tourist destinations. Surround huangshan region there are lots of ancient village still exist. The longest history can reach to 800 years ago. You will take a look and stay for one night and be the local.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Cable car (to peak)
- Site inner transport
- One night accommodation in the peak
- One night accommodation in Hong village(local 4 star or similar standard, breakfast inclusive)
- Entry/Admission - Huangshan
- Entry/Admission - Yi County
- other expenses in the tour (e.g. drinks, snacks, etc)
- Ancient Paper-making and Scripture rubbing are optional, cost on you own.
- Entry/Admission - Huangshan Tangmo Scenic Spot
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your hotel in Shanghai city center
- Shanghai international cruise terminal (No.500,East Daming Road, Hongkou District)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7644P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Room upgrade in the peak with extra 100USD per room, in Hongcun with extra 60USD per room.
- Round trip bullet train tickets are inclusive. We will automatically book 2nd class tickets unless you request for upgrade at the time of booking. The extra cost is on your own. Upgrade to first class with extra 250RMB/per. Upgrade to business class with extra 830RMB/per.
- Passport name, number, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants for train ticket reservation
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is 3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience?
- 3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience price starts from $1,045.34. Discover and book 3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience cancellation policy?
- 3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience?
- 3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience is hosted by Shanghai Advisor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shanghai Advisor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7644P31
Reserve your spot
Shanghai - Huangshan (D)
Huangshan - Hongcun Village (B,...
About the operator
Joined in December 2014
- ValD2900Easy tour with own schedule and stops arrangements.We reserved car for 2 for 8 hours. Started in time at 9 a.m. from our hotel ended at Pudong airport. Car was Tesla. It was nice tour within Shanghai with a few stops from half to 2 hours for own sightseeing , shopping and photography. We are planning to use this company in next year planned tour. Thank you Cindy!!!
- Gerhard W00Exclusive walk through old town ShanghaiVery nice and knowledgeable guide. Was interesting to walk with her through old town, she explained its history. Pleasure to chat with her, she also gave hints what else to do during my stay. Tea Zeremonie have an impression what it is and background about the different tea varieties and how they taste.
- rubenfraile00Awesome experience!!Very recommendable guide! Aries was a great host that guide me through the authentic Shanghai, with clear and insightful explanations. Awesome experience!!
- zhiqiangz201800see a NEW shanghaithanks Cindy for a nice tour last Saturday, it's a relax afternoon with a lot of interesting and know a NEW shanghai history and culture
- Patrizia E00Well balanced and great prepared city tourA very well balanced tour. I like the combination of getting insights to religion (temple), food (Chinese breakfast), drinking (tea ceremony) and commercial/ leisure (Yu Garden). Great and valuable 3hours!
- 389raould00Highly Recommended English Speaking Private DriverEspecially for English-speakers, I wanted to highly recommend Michael. Michael is a driver I met through an established global service who like most drivers also has his own business on the side. He spoke excellent English, was incredibly helpful and very flexible. He drove me to two different appointments in Shanghai and was spot on time for both plus I changed a pick-up time earlier with total ease and instant response given that he is also on WhatsApp, which is a rarity for most Chinese. Michael not only provides airport transfers and intra-city rides, he is also open to providing half-day and full-day rides or tours around Shanghai at rates that are very reasonable. I can’t recommend him enough and plan to use him for all of my future trips here. His mobile/WhatsApp number is +86 139 1720 2442.
- Nita D00Interesting cultural tripAries, our guide, had excellent knowledge of the area. Standout parts of the tour were the visit to the temple and learning about all the CNY traditions that were taking place at the time of our trip. There was only one stop for food on the tour which was a local cafe style restaurant with great noodles and dumplings. I would have preferred to try a couple of different places to eat, and eat less at each place, rather than one massive meal at one stop, but the food was good nonetheless. Think of it as a cultural tour with food rather than a food tour which to be fair is what is advertised. Unfortunately, much of the area is changing rapidly and with covid not many tours have run recently, so there were a few things in the tour that were no longer available to see or visit, but Aries was great at providing alternatives - one being a great visit to a local tea shop where the people were so generous with their time and there was lots of TEA! He was really easy to get along with and very thoughtful of our needs and wants, so that the tour was flexible.
- DanaKarina00Loved the tea ceremony at the templeLynn, the tour guide, was amazing! Felt like a relaxing morning walking around and talking to a friend. The insect market was very interesting, but the highlight for me was Confucius Temple and the Tea ceremony - it’s a must try while in Shanghai. Definitely recommend the tour!
- António Pedro F00Old ShanghaiWalking tour Shanghai, trough old streets. Few foods tasting acroos the way, and visit to the traditional markets, as well tea ceremony on Confucius temple, We learn about its philosophy. The guide was an excelent communicator as well a lot of simpathy. Tour made on August 13, 2019.
- 580ellak00Lynn was greatSuch a lovely tour with Lynn. Was lucky enough to get a real authentic look of old Shanghai with some delicious food samples along the way. Was like walking around with an old friend for a few hours
- Navigate2731864484600Lynn was awesome and kick ass!!!Lynn made our Shanghai tour so comfortable and exciting!! It was a new place for us we were nervous and she was so down to earth and made us so comfortable. She even bought us friend shrimp dumplings with her own money!! She made us laugh and made the whole experience worthwhile!!
- 2SistersAdventuring00Resourceful, prompt and enthusiastic guide.My sister, daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Lynn. Her bubbly personality enhanced our evening! The dim sum was delicious. Traffic was lighter than expected so we arrived at the theater before it was open. Lynn improvise a short walking tour of the historic neighborhood around the theater to pass the time. Our driver was prompt and professional. We felt very safe in the busy Shanghai traffic. Seatbelts were easily accessible, which is not always the case in China. The car was very clean and comfortable. We would absolutely book again!
- Len A00An absolutely fantastic guide and an absolutely fantastic experienceI had Lynn showing me Shanghai for two full days. With her help and knowledge I saw and did things I would never have done by myself. She even tailor made the tour to suite my interests. I am going back to Shanghai again soon and I will certainly make sure I will book Lynn ahead of time. Thank you Lynn.
- lloyda93700Great way to explore ShanghaiI had fun discovering Shanghai and learning about its history. Lynn is an amazing host and was very friendly and knowledgeable. The different food was great and I would certainly recommend the tour!
- ZisoLA00An excellent tour with Cindy Wang / ShanghaiShanghai is an amazing City! Thanks Cindy wang for this great tour. We have one extra day in shanghai to spend after we finished our business. ,I would highly recommend this trip as well as our tour guide Cindy. We explored The Ming-Dynasty Yu Garden, and Jade Buddha Temple, and visit the observation deck of one of Shanghai’s highest skyscrapers. We had a chance to buy gifts as well as tea from the tea market. At the end we went to Bund and we had a great dinner at a very fancy restaurant over looking the bond. good time. Cindy is very knowledgeable about the city and the history, communicate excellent English and it is one of the best tours I had. Thank you.
3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience provided by Shanghai Advisor
Product Overview: 3-Day Yellow Mountain and Tangmo Village Tour with Local Handcraft Experience
Number of Photos