Meet your local professional guide at your hotel lobby at your preferred schedule. Choose 2 to 3 attractions that you want to visit the most, or feel free to discuss your preference with your guide upon meeting. After city tour, your guide will take you to tea house in former French Concession area to taste modern Chinese tea and yummy desserts.
Below is a popular things to do list:
• The Bund: Shanghai Riverfront
• Yu Garden: over 500-years-old classical residential garden
• Temple: Jade Buddha Temple, Longhua Temple, Jing'an Temple, Confucian Temple and etc..
• Museum: Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Propaganda, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, or Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum
• Skyscrapers: Shanghai Tower, Oriental Pearl TV Tower or Shanghai World Financial Center, Jin Mao Tower
• Huangpu River Cruise: 1-hour cruise to enjoy the best city view on the both side of Huangpu River
• Tianzifan: located in the former French Concession, used to be the art center with classical stone framed houses
• Local Markets: South Bund Soft Spinning Material Market, Hongqiao Pearl Market, APAC Yinyang Market and etc..After your tour is finished, your guide will accompany you back to your hotel.