Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Huangpu River CruiseStop: 50 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Shanghai TowerStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3The BundStop: 45 minutesSee details
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Evening activity based on your booking option
- Entry/Admission - Huangpu River Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Tower
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will have dinner with you tour guide together
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Shanghai Melody
The tour was great. I learned a lot of interesting things about the Bund. Penny was great and friendly. She was als…
One of the best walking tours I’ve ever taken!
What an amazing gem of a tour! Do not miss out on this opportunity to see some very hidden things that you don’t s…
Great day trip in Shanghai!
I had a 9 hour layover in Shanghai, and decided to do a day trip to see as much of the city as I could. My guide S…
Great Introduction to Shanghai
Kelly organised my walking tour and very short notice and was really helpful! Kuang who was my guide was very frien…
Excellent tour guide
Kelly was very personable from the very beginning, and even helped me practice my Mandarin along the way. It was al…
This was the only tour that we prebooked in Shanghai, and I’m glad we did! Our tour guide, Penny was very nice and …
Wonderful introduction to Shanghai
This was my first trip to China and I was travelling by myself so I was feeling a little anxious. I am so glad I bo…
Excellent Communication and Representation
From the offset Kelly was excellent in communication. She was very patient with my questions and adaptable to what …
Ms Kelly was lovely and the personalised tour was both insightful and exciting. P.S Would recommend the scallion no…
Lost Plate culinary tour
Had a great time and my husband was excited to get a chance to make soup dumplings with an expert at one of our sto…
Unique & fascinating experience
I first visited China in 1993 and since then the changes to the way people live, dress and work have been dramatic.…
Excellent Experience in Suzhou!
I was in Shanghai for a week of work, and it was my first time in Asia. I navigated Shanghai with ease for my busin…
Awesome Half day tour in Shanghai
We had very long stopover in Shanghai and decided to make the best of it and leave the airport for some sightseeing…
Amazing type of experience in a real home setting in a local neighborhood in Shanghai.
I live in Shanghai and took my family who was visiting on Christmas Day to learn how to make dumplings, spring roll…
Private tour with Kelly
Thank you Kelly for a fantastic tour around Shanghai. You were very informative and very knowledgeable. We would de…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,041 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,455 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 572 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Shanghai Sense 8 Dinner with Various City Night Tour Options
- Shanghai Sense 8 Dinner with Various City Night Tour Options will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Shanghai Sense 8 Dinner with Various City Night Tour Options on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shanghai Sense 8 Dinner with Various City Night Tour Options on Tripadvisor
- Shanghai Sense 8 Dinner with Various City Night Tour Options price starts from $204.40. Discover and book Shanghai Sense 8 Dinner with Various City Night Tour Options on Tripadvisor
- Shanghai Sense 8 Dinner with Various City Night Tour Options cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shanghai Sense 8 Dinner with Various City Night Tour Options on Tripadvisor