Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the city on foot, wandering its labyrinth of back alleys, historic neighborhoods, modern skyscrapers and bustling markets. This 2hrs walking tour is a perfect chance to sample a slice of the many faces of Shanghai that define the city today.
Renaissance Shanghai Yuyuan Hotel, Shang Hai Yu Yuan Wan Li Jiu Dian, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Jin Mao Tower, 88 Shi Ji Da Dao, Lu Jia Zui, Pudong Xinqu, China
- Private 2hrs walking tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Shanghai Pathways-Private One-day and Walking Tours
A must !’n
This was the best experience. I booked a private tour for the end of a long work week before our flights. We saw …
Modern Art Walking Tour:Private Guide
A very pleasant two hours with a friendly, polite guide who spoke excellent English. The Museum is focused on Chine…
This was a fantastic tour!!! Mary was our guide and was phenomenal. She is very knowledgeable, personable, and fu…
Interesting and Fun
I enjoyed this walking tour with Mary. She had excellent English and shared a lot of interesting information about …
Zhouzhuang and Jinxi Water Town Tour from Shanghai
Had a 19 hour layover in Shanghai and decided to book this tour. Hadn’t been advised it was a public holiday and th…
A must walk back into the dark history of the Jewish people
The bravery of the Chinese people, in spite of their own occupation by the Japanese, managed to save thousands of J…
Take this tour if you wanna see something different than the glamorous and modern Shanghai. We met our guide at a …
I had no idea what to expect when I signed up for this private class. My mother had expressed interest in taking a …
Learn the Basics of Tai Chi and Become Kungfu Panda!
Have you ever been taught something that completely changes your preconceived notion of how the world works? Well,…
Great course to pick up the basics of Wok Cooking
Jamie was our chef, and he made cooking our meals an absolute joy. We are average cooks, but wok cooking has always…
Night Ferry Lightings Attractive
I have experience so much ferries but this is one of the best ferries according to the views and lighting in the bo…
Great guided tour of old Shanghai lanes
My colleague and I signed up for a guided tour of the southern city. Mason was a fabulous guide and was very knowl…
So much fun!
This class was really fun to do and we really learned how to make dumplings and spring rolls that we can re-create …
Must see if you want to learn more about local life in Shanghai
Great option to get a better understanding of local life in Shanghai. First we walked around the alleyways, markets…
Wonderful Day with Rita!
My partner and I booked two tours with Shanghai Pathways (will be with Janny tomorrow and very much looking forward…
- Shanghai Pathways-Private One-day and Walking Tours
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,041 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Shanghai Lilongs & Old City Night Walking Tour
- Private Shanghai Lilongs & Old City Night Walking Tour will start at 7:00 PM. Discover and book Private Shanghai Lilongs & Old City Night Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Shanghai Lilongs & Old City Night Walking Tour price starts from $123.08. Discover and book Private Shanghai Lilongs & Old City Night Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Shanghai Lilongs & Old City Night Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Shanghai Lilongs & Old City Night Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Shanghai Lilongs & Old City Night Walking Tour is hosted by Shanghai Pathways-Private One-day and Walking Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shanghai Pathways-Private One-day and Walking Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Shanghai Lilongs & Old City Night Walking Tour on Tripadvisor