The 3 days Xian tour from Shanghai by round way flight covers all highlight attractions in Xian: Small Wild Goose Pagoda, Xian Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Muslim Quarter, Terracotta Warriors and Horses and Ancient City Wall. With this tour, you will have some free time to explore the city on your own.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
What's not included
- Round-trip economy class flight of Shanghai-Xian-Shanghai
- All transfer in air-conditioned vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- English-speaking guide service in Xi'an
- 2 Chinese-style lunches
- 2 nights' accommodation in Xi'an with daily breakfast
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Small Goose Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Optional activities
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within inner ring road of Shanghai city. If your hotel beyond the range, please make your own way to Xian Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
- People's Square, Huangpu, Shanghai, China Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within inner ring road of Shanghai city. If your hotel beyond the range, please make your own way to Xian Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10289P81
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please offer your Shanghai hotel info: hotel name, address, under which name you booked the hotel.
- Please submit all travelers' passports for flight tickets buying when booking the tour
- You are suggested to book the tour latest 15 days before the tour starting day.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within inner ring road of Shanghai city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour with Hotel by Flight?
- How much is 3 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour with Hotel by Flight?
- 3 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour with Hotel by Flight price starts from $844.00. Discover and book 3 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour with Hotel by Flight on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour with Hotel by Flight cancellation policy?
- 3 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour with Hotel by Flight cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour with Hotel by Flight on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour with Hotel by Flight?
- 3 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour with Hotel by Flight is hosted by China Xian Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Xian Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour with Hotel by Flight on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10289P81
Reserve your spot
Shanghai-Xian by Flight (Lunch)
Xian-Shanghai by Flight
About the operator
China Xian Tour
Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Joined in January 2014
#10 of 109 Tours & Activities in Xi'an
- U7495XFks00Terracotta Warriors - Not To be Missed & The Best English-Speaking Tour Guide, Thank You :)We fell in love with Xian, the old capital of China is so rich with thousands of years of history. Our private day tour was made all the more special because of our tour guide, Noble Liu. We were so lucky to have him for the day as he is an excellent and knowledgeable guide, highly recommended! We are missing China and especially Xian, a truly memorable trip, thank you especially to Noble for making it so special :)
- 956campbellt00We had an amazing time in Xi’an!My friend and I had a really amazing time on our 1-day tour of Xi’an! In the morning, our transition from airport to private tour car was very smooth. Our guide was so friendly and knowledgeable, and he made the drive to the terracotta warriors go by very quickly and entertainingly with great conversation. I really appreciated our tour guide’s experience and professionalism regarding the locations we visited, because it made getting through lines and around crowds much easier. He even advised us on some great photo-taking spots, and took our pictures for us! I originally sought a guided tour for our trip to Xi’an because I wanted some to learn more about the places on our itinerary, and because a tour seemed like an efficient way to see the best parts of the city, and I got all that and more! I can’t recommend enough!
- Y1143LXalessandrap00Amazing weekend in Xi’anOur guide Noble Liu was absolutely excellent. He introduced us to the main historical and cultural landmarks of the XiAn, giving a lot of detailed information.The tour was amazing: a full immersion in the History, culture and culinary traditions of Xi’an. We strongly recommend him!
- dineecec201800Magnificent Xi'an tour with Noble our tour guide from Joy travelThis has been an amazing experience with Joy travel and our excellent tour guide Noble. No words can express our review (my husband and I). Our first tour in China since we have been here and we are looking forward to many more to come. From the magnificent hotel, to having a reliable driver during this holiday period, Noble our fantastic tour guide. We learned so much details about each place we visited. At the Muslim quarters we got to taste so many different delicious foods. When we visited the Pagoda and the Buddhist temple Noble taught us so much about the history related to it. Visiting the terracotta army was so memorable as we learned how to identify the different warriors by their hats they wore and what the different pits were related to. We also got to meet the farmer who discovered the army, took a photo and got to go shopping around for Jade. Noble gave us great advice about where we should buy souvenirs from. Noble also recommended the beautiful and we'll organized show about the silk road. He also took us for some local Shaanxi cuisine which was so delicious. We visited the city wall and not forgetting the Pagodas. Without our tour guide we would have not learned anything. We really appreciated having Noble explain in English and with so much details. We learned about the history in Xi'an, different dynasties, Buddhism, the silk road and so much more. I would definitely recommend Joy travel to any foreigner visiting China and if they are visiting Xi'an, please make sure you get Noble as a tour guide. He's the best!
- terrances46400Comfortable and very well guided and explainedIt was great! The tour included private return transfers between hotel and the terracotta warriors museum, lunch at a Qin themed restaurant, and a fully guided tour with explanation throughout. Noble (the tour guide) was excellent - polite, very knowledgeable and tirelessly explaining the history of not just the terracotta warriors but Xi'An in general as well. He also recommended a few other places that I could visit for sightseeing, food and drinks after the tour. Highly recommended!
- LeahD110800Noble was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and hassle free!We did a private half day terracotta warriors tour. Noble was fantastic! Very knowledgeable, great English and overall made our experience hassle free and very enjoyable! Thanks Noble! 😊
- Alexander J00Great service and a packed day to watch the wonders of this guided tourVery good run through about the different areas we visited, English was splendid and the understanding of everything we went through was clear and interesting. I would recommend this to more people. Even though there were some issues with my communication to the organisers they managed to solve it and give a good tour! This was my first guided tour so likely not my last either 👍
- 883isaact00Angkor watI really enjoyed the tour, I went to Cambodia to meet my family there the first week of April, and I thought it was a good chance to visit the world wonder, Angkor Wat. I was recommended Joy Travel, it's very professional to plan my holiday, as I need it very flexible, family time and tour time. And we had a nice time there, the tour guide, driver, and hotel are all well organized. I was amazed by those temples, I've been to many places historic places, but this Angkor Wat definitely impressed me the most, I would recommend it and Joy Travel as well.
- Євгеній А00Great experienceIt was a great experience to travel. The company provided very good hotel room and guide. We visited a lot of places and had a great excursion. Totally recommend
- H2659DUkarenb003 Day in Inner MongoliaWe took a 3 day, 2 night tour to Inner Mongolia with Joy Travel this last May Holiday weekend. It was amazing. Our guide Oscar was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable, spoken excellent English and had great recommendations. I would highly recommend Joy Travel to organize your trip in China. They certainly make it easy for you. Just tell them where you want to go, and they’ll have the rest. They’ll make an excellent itinerary and talk to you the whole way though, so it is just right for you and your family. Inner Mongolia was a well worth while trip, such a fascinating place. I’m so glad we went. It will be a vacation that our children won’t forget.
- N5402LTlaurag00Guilin and Yangshuo with Jenny’s China ToursWe had a amazing four days in Guilin and Yangshuo with Yvonne. Longji Rice Terraces, pedestrian street, River Cruise, Li River, West Street.
- 779teos00Memorable Guilin!The trip was well planned and customized to our liking! The Tour Guide & Driver were both very polite and professional. Memorable trip in Guilin and would highly recommend!
- SHF0286299900Amazing experience in Xi’anBeing the capital of 13 dynasties made Xi’an must visit place for me. I selected 2-days private tour with excellent tour guide Noble Liu. He shared with me a lot of details from Chinese history and culture, even introduced me in person to lucky man who found the Terracotta army. Separate recognition deserved Yongxingfang culture and food street, endless variety of local food can satisfy everyone’s taste...ensure you include it in your plan. For the best experience I would recommend private tour when you can include all key attractions within your travel time and select excellent tour guide like Noble Liu to keep not only memories, but new knowledge from your trip.
- Tinyatlas01005 starts! Highly recommended!We did our own private tour and had the best time! Can’t recommend this service more! Starting from initial communication, to follow up questions, to back and forth detail trip planning, to the actual trip, this team gave us full service and attention and the some! Truly wonderful to work with them in China, they took care of all the details to make the trip effortless and easier for us to focus on the actual experience!
- lopsidedloafer00Wonderful trip and excellent serviceXian Tour did another outstanding job of setting up a private tour to see beautiful Yunnan province in China. Sophie's customer service was excellent as she provide ideas for the visit and built an excellent itinerary. We were booked into excellent hotels in the heart of Ancient towns which allowed us to walk around and enjoy the sights. the guides were knowledgeable about the region and culture. Dali, Shaxi, and LiJiang are a must see. definitely use China xian tour anywhere you want to go in China.
3 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour with Hotel by Flight provided by China Xian Tour
Product Overview: 3 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour with Hotel by Flight
Number of Photos