per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Airport one-way pickup
- Shanghai style dim sum tasting
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private car service during the tour
- One way Maglev train tickets from city center to airport
- Entry/Admission - Jade Buddha Temple
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai
- Personal expenses
- Other expanses not mentioned in inclusions
- Entrance ticket
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up traveler from Shanghai PVG/SHA airport, and all hotel in central Shanghai.
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7644P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please take your own responsibility if you are not able to go through customs for any reasons. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on are allowed for each passenger. Please notify in advance for oversize or excessive luggage
- Please advise about specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The tour starts 1 hour after flight landing. Please contact your local guide if you have to take a long time in custom, and your driver will be wait for you in the arrival hall.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Layover Tour in Shanghai City with Maglev Train Experience?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Layover Tour in Shanghai City with Maglev Train Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Layover Tour in Shanghai City with Maglev Train Experience?
- Private Layover Tour in Shanghai City with Maglev Train Experience price starts from $211.20. Discover and book Private Layover Tour in Shanghai City with Maglev Train Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Layover Tour in Shanghai City with Maglev Train Experience cancellation policy?
- Private Layover Tour in Shanghai City with Maglev Train Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Layover Tour in Shanghai City with Maglev Train Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Layover Tour in Shanghai City with Maglev Train Experience?
- Private Layover Tour in Shanghai City with Maglev Train Experience is hosted by Shanghai Advisor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shanghai Advisor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Layover Tour in Shanghai City with Maglev Train Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7644P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPudong International Airport
- 1The BundStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Yuyuan Old StreetStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3XintiandiStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byFormer French Concession
- 4Jade Buddha TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5LujiazuiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Longyang Road StationStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Highly Recommended English Speaking Private Driver
Especially for English-speakers, I wanted to highly recommend Michael. Michael is a driver I met through an establ…
Interesting cultural trip
Aries, our guide, had excellent knowledge of the area. Standout parts of the tour were the visit to the temple and…
Loved the tea ceremony at the temple
Lynn, the tour guide, was amazing! Felt like a relaxing morning walking around and talking to a friend. The insect …
António Pedro F00
Walking tour Shanghai, trough old streets. Few foods tasting acroos the way, and visit to the traditional markets, …
Lynn was great
Such a lovely tour with Lynn. Was lucky enough to get a real authentic look of old Shanghai with some delicious foo…
Resourceful, prompt and enthusiastic guide.
My sister, daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Lynn. Her bubbly personality enhanced our evening…
An absolutely fantastic guide and an absolutely fantastic experience
I had Lynn showing me Shanghai for two full days. With her help and knowledge I saw and did things I would never ha…
Great way to explore Shanghai
I had fun discovering Shanghai and learning about its history. Lynn is an amazing host and was very friendly and kn…
An excellent tour with Cindy Wang / Shanghai
Shanghai is an amazing City! Thanks Cindy wang for this great tour. We have one extra day in shanghai to spend afte…
Full day trip
We had a great tour experience of full day visit with Lynn whom took care of us and also all the trip details。 Lots…
Thank you Lynn for this amazing trip. We enjoyed a lot the day and all you e xplanations and suggestions.
Our guide Lynn was very courteous, informative and easy going. She listened carefully to our preferences and was go…
Shanghai Shopping Tour
After a week of touring the historical sites in Beijing and Xian, China, a shopping excursion in Shanghai was fun. …
Private Hangzhou Dat Trip
We had a delightful day tour with Cindy Wang who was very attentive and helpful during our time together. We highly…
Amazing Shanghai adventure!
Lynn was such an amazing guide! She is funny, curious, and is a fountain of knowledge. From cricket fighting, to Sh…
More to explore in Shanghai
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2019 • Friends
Lynn made our Shanghai tour so comfortable and exciting!! It was a new place for us we were nervous and she was so down to earth and made us so comfortable. She even bought us friend shrimp dumplings with her own money!! She made us laugh and made the whole experience worthwhile!!
Written June 25, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.