per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Beach Catamarã tour
- Pick-up and drop-off in hotels
- Bilingual Guide
- Foods and Beverages
- Boat tour to the Galês
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P838
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla?
- Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla price starts from $56.00. Discover and book Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla on Tripadvisor
- What is the Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla cancellation policy?
- Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla?
- Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla is hosted by Tangol Tours Recife. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tangol Tours Recife on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P838
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1MaragogiStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2Burgalhau BeachStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tangol Tours Recife
Joined in February 2011
#16 of 45 Outdoor Activities in Recife
- David G00Charming timeTour was all day on a bus and even though I was the only English speaker on the tour the guide did his best to include me. Must see for Onlinda alone
- carolinav88900Good way to get to know the main locations and cultureThe guide was very friendly and nice. She gave us informations about the cities and spoke in English. I was hoping that the tour would also take is inside the most important places, such as museums, but we were just brought to specific spots and given some time to explore the surroundings by ourselves.
- RL2400Carlos Masur of Masurtur is an excellent guide!!Through the hotel I booked, I was referred to Carlos Masur of Masutur. I arranged several services with Carlos as he was helpful and replied promptly to my messages. One of the tours I did with Carlos was the city tour of Recife and Olinda. Carlos picked me up from my hotel in Boa Viagem and we made our way through the historic district and onto Olinda. Carlos was very imformative and I learned a lot about the city, for example, it was from here that the first Jewish immigrants of Holland set sail for New York in the 1600's. We visited the first synagogue in the Americas, the famous House of Dolls (famously used during Carnaval) and then the Portuguese colonial city of Olinda. If you love photography like I do, you will be amazed at the colors of the buildings and churches. Carlos makes stops so that you can walk around. Highly recommend Carlos. He speaks several languages, including English, Spanish, French and Hebrew!!
- Rolfneubarth00City Tour Olinda e Recife - Mr. Madison (Tour Guide) & Luck ReceptivoFolks, I trust this message finds you well under the current circumstances. During my vacations on June 2021, me and my family decided to go to Recife, Pernambuco in Brazil. Along our stay in Recife We hired a City tour to go to Recife and Olinda locations with the Luck Tourism Operations. During the City Tour we had a pleasure to be supported by Madison as our tourist guide. Madison was responsible for providing us all explanations about Recife and Olinda with a very detailed information regarding the local culture, streets and specific situations about both locations demonstrating a huge background about local history for both locations. It was a great time and I strong recommend you to hire Luck Company as your tourism operation and Madison as your tourist guide.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Simplesmente maravilhoso. Cor do mar impressiona. Estrutura do Pontal do Maragogi foi uma das melhores que já usei no nordeste.
Written December 30, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla provided by Tangol Tours Recife
Product Overview: Beach Day In Maragogi With Catamarã Orla
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos