Kolkata Heritage City Tour
By Amusing Destinations
Magnificent, Incredible, Beautiful and many other similar words together, are still not enough to describe the capital of culture- Kolkata One of the vibrant cities of India enjoying every moment of life. As one of important seats of the British rule, it consists of several British monuments. It is also the centre of Missionaries of Charity, built by Mother Teresa. A city of culture and tradition, it has several temples dedicated to goddess Kali while Durga Puja is the biggest festival celebrated here. Besides touring the various sites, you can explore the life style of the localities at the old markets of the city. The city is known for its colorful cotton and silk saris
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Mother House
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Memorial Hall
- Entry/Admission - Indian Museum (Jadu Ghar)
- Entry/Admission - Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Kolkata city center
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103694P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kolkata Heritage City Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kolkata Heritage City Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kolkata Heritage City Tour?
- Kolkata Heritage City Tour price starts from $70.19. Discover and book Kolkata Heritage City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kolkata Heritage City Tour cancellation policy?
- Kolkata Heritage City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kolkata Heritage City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kolkata Heritage City Tour?
- Kolkata Heritage City Tour is hosted by Amusing Destinations. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amusing Destinations on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kolkata Heritage City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103694P42
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mother HouseStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Victoria Memorial HallStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Indian Museum (Jadu Ghar)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4James Prinsep GhatStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
3rd party not tour company and then cancel and n you
Once made reservation for august i asked questions if hotel was a pick up spot and time. They replied w we will let…
Horrible Customs in the wrold
I have traveled all over the world. In Africa I have even bribed customs officers despite having a valid visa on my…
Easy, safe way to see museums
My driver picked me up at my hotel, took me to the museums of my choice, and also took me to a very good restaurant…
great day trip
We found this provide online prior to our arrival in Ahmedabad on 2/6 and scheduled a 4 hour day trip to see some o…
Visited Rishikesh in Dec 2nd week. We assumed it will be cold but it was Sunny & very pleasant, enjoyed thoroughl…
Excellent facility, World class service
Very clean and world class service . The moment we land at Delhi airport felt very good . I would rate IGI as one o…
24 items in three hours by tuktuk
This tour- (in our case without the night market which you better visit by yourself unless you're willing to loose …
Raj was a great guide
We had a wonderful experience around Delhi with Raj as our guide. He was very kind, knowledgeble and professional.…