Tour of Kolkata City
By WRJ Holidays
Kolkata, one of the earliest and the biggest metropolitan cities in the India has a lot more than the architecture. The city stands testimony to intellectuals and social reformers. Its streets offer the best Kathi rolls, kebabs and an exquisite collection of sweets. You would be visiting some of the world famous tourist destinations that define the city and its history. The architectural beauty of the Howrah Bridge and the rich legacy of antique artefacts of Victoria Memorial clubbed with the visit to the glorious Eden Gardens and various other places will make up a hectic but memorable. We will plan the tour to let you relish the trip in the best possible manner. And, with expert guides, your day will be most comfortable. Your guide will ensure that you do not face any difficulty or alienation due to not being conversant in the local language. It is definitely worth it. So, interested?
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for sightseeing
- Professional English speaking guide
- All current applicable taxes
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Memorial Hall
- Entry/Admission - Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the price includes section
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75135P50
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Passport name & country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour of Kolkata City?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour of Kolkata City on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tour of Kolkata City?
- Tour of Kolkata City price starts from $119.60. Discover and book Tour of Kolkata City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour of Kolkata City cancellation policy?
- Tour of Kolkata City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour of Kolkata City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour of Kolkata City?
- Tour of Kolkata City is hosted by WRJ Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact WRJ Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour of Kolkata City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75135P50
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byKolkata (Calcutta)
- 1KalighatStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Victoria Memorial HallStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3St. Paul's CathedralStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Good trip.Excellant hospitality. Good local food. Saw a lot of old forts, wildlife, elephant and camel rides,
It was something to experience. Days were packed with activities. No hassel of changing hotels and unpacking. Got t…
Incredibly Charged Event
High sentiments. Immense Love energy and adrenaline. Showmanship. An incredible festive air. And a fabulous all per…
Excellent stay experience
Good experience of staying with hyatt group . Highly recommended for short and long stays. Special thanks to Mr Ami…
Airport Taxi/ Not Bike / Trap/ paid price for cab /service used Airport bike
Guys, don't get trapped by Booking Airport Taxi in the name of Booking Bike /Scooty which is drove by Lady in Bhuba…
Visit to the Amer Fort.
Great experience visiting the fort. Went directly by Cab from Back Gate. Took a guide to take us over the fort. Be…
Sun Temple at Modhera and Rani Ki Vav @ Patan
Rani ki Vaav at Patan and Sun Temple at Modhera are both close to Ahmedabad and can be a great exploration for a da…
The Sun Temple at Modhera is very impressive. Highly recommended for tourists visiting Ahmedabad to include this in…
Attari Border Flag Ceremony
It is wonderful Ceremony to be present at Attari border when the retreat Ceremony takes place. Nice national fervor
Well worth Visiting. Makes an Indian proud to be there. Good showmanship on both sides keeps the crowd going. Frien…
A wonderful ceremonial spectacle, full of pomp and splendor !
I had heard a lot about this and made it a point to attend this ceremony as soon as I could ! The Attari-Wagah bor…
Just amazing feeling
Simply amazing! The overall atmosphere... from entry to exit is devotional... total dedication of people. Seeing is…
Must visit if you are patriotic kind or somewhere in punjab
Must visit if you are planning to teach your kids about BSF and India Pakistan relationship.Definitely gives patrio…
First visit to border
Every one tells that they visit Wagha border but actually Indian side of the border is called 'Attari' & Wagha isvt…
One of the most memorable days of my life. I was blown away. It was such a privilege to see these ancient works of …
Very bad place to visit and i will go to this place in future. Please unsubscribe me from your system and immediate…