TamilNadu Heritage Tours. 8N / 9D - TAMILNADU HERITAGE TOUR PACKAGE. heritage-tours. Package Itinerary; Cost Includes; Cost Excludes; Enquire Now
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 9 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Pickup offered from airport, railway station, hotel or any pickup location
- Daily hotel breakfast (If tour booked with option including hotels)
- All Government taxes.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges etc as per the program.
- Room Plan [RB : Room + Breakfast]
- Entry/Admission - Madurai Meenakshi Amman Temple
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Supplement charges during the new year and Christmas
- If accommodation need to upgrades for 4-star or 5-star would be possible on additional cost.
- Any Air / Train Fare
- Entry/Admission - Chennai Citi Center
- Entry/Admission - Ekambareswarar Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mahabalipuram Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Pondicherry Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Brahmapureeswarar Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Chennai International Airport, Airport Rd, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600027, India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100766P316
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tamilnadu Heritage Tour Package?
- How much is Tamilnadu Heritage Tour Package?
- Tamilnadu Heritage Tour Package price starts from $631.81. Discover and book Tamilnadu Heritage Tour Package on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tamilnadu Heritage Tour Package cancellation policy?
- Tamilnadu Heritage Tour Package cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Tamilnadu Heritage Tour Package on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tamilnadu Heritage Tour Package?
- Tamilnadu Heritage Tour Package is hosted by Indian Travel Agent. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Indian Travel Agent on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tamilnadu Heritage Tour Package on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 100766P316
Reserve your spot
Chennai to Kanchipuram
Kanchipuram to Mahabalipuram
Mahabalipuram to Pundicherry
Pondicherry to Madurai
Madurai to Trichy
Trichy to Chennai
About the operator
Indian Travel Agent
New Delhi, India
Joined in October 2018
#85 of 378 Shopping in New Delhi
- Bwana10100Travel made Easy!Going on a cruise in today's climate is a very scary thing to do. We had always planned to go for our 40th anniversary. Skimming cruise ship lines we lucked out and heard about Kim Berger ( KbergerRN or txt @480-489-6913). She is a boutique agent taking on only a few clients at a time to allow herself to focus on each one, making sure every aspect is covered to assure you a great time. She began by evaluating every Cruise Line for the Covid protocols after which she recommended the best. And being a RN she had very high standards. We were booked on the Norwegian Breakaway. A beautiful ship. The very effort of booking us must have seemed herculean. We had question after question. From big ones to tiny. And if she didn't have an answer she found one. Never leaving us hanging. And finding us unexpected deals. When we finally committed to which cabin she booked us. Which lasted a matter of hours. I was so embarrassed to contact her and tell her I had asked for the wrong cabin! She reassured me it was fine, that it was fixable. Then went on to fix it in less than an hour we had the correct cabin on the Haven level. As we got closer to the trip she contacted us again to book not just our excursions, but our dinner reservations and even the hotel we would need from arriving the night before and night after the tour ended, something we hadn't given the first thought to. Can not reccommend Kim enough. Our trip was a great success!
- justcrabit00India Gate a pot of experiencesI have been going there for years now and every time its something different. The history may seem the focus but its the human touch that makes the difference.people matter be it a tourist or a poor begger. They all contribute to ur experience. It may be a good photo opp but more than that is experiencing the life the people and the stories. I tend to talk a lot so meet people and share their stories. Its inspiring to hear every day people sharing their lives. Please its not a tourist attraction its a place to share ur life and learn from others so open ur heart and mind and be honest. its a spiritual experience where u meet real people with problems victory stories or just a joke it takes all to make a whole life
- soumyaramakrishnan00"Mandawa stunned"A unique experience offered by Special Holidays. As Mandawa referred to as "open art gallery" and a good getaway for people who are fond of art and culture. It is fascinated with old havelis with interesting architecture and wall paintings. We really loved it.
- 3deepak22200Good tripThis company has been excellent throughout our entire trip. We had an excellent driver who filled in as tour guide on our long drives between cities.
- shivangidwivedi00200The Golden Triangle with goaThe Golden Triangle with Goa tour , I booked was for 09 nights and 10 days . I was given a quoted price that would include everything in the tour. This is helpful for those who want to budget their trips. The hotel were excellent that I was booked into and has available service and Wi-Fi at all of them. The car was really nice and had AC. The driver was nice and spoke good english so no major communication problems. All the guides that were booked at the specific monuments I visited spoke great English, understood the monument you were at and were helpful in taking you around or recommending places in the various cities to visit. Some of my favorite places I have seen during my tour are the Taj Mahal, Rad Fort, India Gate, Amber Fort, Jama Mosque, City Palace In Jaipur and all the various temples. The agent I booked with kept in touch with me the whole time to make sure everything was going OK. Thank you very much for the good experience....😊😊😊😊😊
- nilesh0123400It was great experienceHi!!! I would like to inform you that we went to Shimla manali tour on the month of April for around 10days, and we had enjoyed so much. They provide us very good, clean hotels. Especially, would like to thanks to Mr. Abhishek who where always touch with Us till our journey end.
- Jaylan5800Visit Delhi- Agra -JaipurI had booked a tour with Caper Travel India from 29th Oct to 03 Nov 18. All ground arrangements, i.e. hotel, transport and sightseeing was arranged by them. I was actually briefed by the agent on arrival that all guides and other services need to be tipped.Well I had done that throughout the tour and much obliged as well for the services rendered. But I could not accept the fact that at the end of the tour I had given the driver some reasonable tip but to my surprise he demanded for a higher tip of 5000 Rp. The company staffs were also not readily available when we needed some help and they don't reply emails on weekends. Overall not a good experience with this tour company
- Siamala00South India Tour With Infinite ExpeditionsI had booked a south india tour from Infinite Expeditions Pvt Ltd from 15th Dec 2018 to 25th Dec 2018. All ground arrangements from hotel, transport and sightseeing arranged by them was superb n excellent. Mr. Manoj the Manager tailor made the itineary for me according to my choice n taste. Mr. Manoj also went an extra mile into looking into our safety and comfort. I have done several spiritual south indian tours with this company and have never been dissapointed. This is my first time on a leisure tour from goa murudeshwarar,mangalore,bangalore and ending in chennai. Througout the journey Mr. Manoj was monitoring over the phone of my comfort. The one thing i love so much about this company is that their customers come first. They never compromise on their customers safety or comfort. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone wanting to travel to india let it be spiritual or leisure.
- shiku061500The best cost effective transportation and other arrangmentsWe were very happy when Indian Travel gave us the best worked out tour package for 5 day south Indian tour. The tour covered most of the area and also it was very ideal arrangement
Tamilnadu Heritage Tour Package provided by Indian Travel Agent
Product Overview: Tamilnadu Heritage Tour Package
Number of Photos