The history of Christianity in Tamil Nadu dates back to 2000 years ago, but in the 16th century, the religion is believed to have made a mark with the introduction by St Francis Xavier in Kanyakumari district. With the colonization by Portuguese, Dutch, British, and Italians in different years, the state saw a drastic change in its silhouette as well. Today's Tamil Nadu has some of the most spectacular churches which are must-visit. Tamil Nadu boasts a church in Chennai City where St Thomas, one of the disciples of Jesus is said to originally interred.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- 3 Star Hotels
- Double Sharing Accommodations
- Air ticket & Visa
- Lunch & Dinner
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Departure details
- Airport, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600016, India Airport
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188698P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with South India Church Tour - 5n6d?
- How much is South India Church Tour - 5n6d?
- South India Church Tour - 5n6d price starts from $309.73. Discover and book South India Church Tour - 5n6d on Tripadvisor
- What is the South India Church Tour - 5n6d cancellation policy?
- South India Church Tour - 5n6d cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book South India Church Tour - 5n6d on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides South India Church Tour - 5n6d?
- South India Church Tour - 5n6d is hosted by All India Packages. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact All India Packages on Tripadvisor. Discover and book South India Church Tour - 5n6d on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188698P11
Reserve your spot
CHENNAI - MAHABALIPURAM
MAHABALIPURAM - PONDICHERRY
PONDICHERRY - VELANKANNI
VELANKANNI - POONDI - TRICHY
TRICHY & DEPARTURE
About the operator
All India Packages
Joined in August 2019
#1 of 81 Outdoor Activities in Chennai (Madras)
- Stay025537577900015 amazing days South India tripMy sincere thanks to All India Packages who handled our 15days south India trip according to our itinerary and budget. This is our 2nd time travelling under them and they have made our trip super comfortable, safe and memorable. I couldn't thank Abdullah bro for his hospitality while we were in Chennai. We are looking forward for another trip under AIP. A trustable and reliable agency. Thank you so much Anne
- Mona_M3952100All India Tour PackageMy recent AIP India Tour Package for South India was an exceptional journey that showcased the region's diversity and cultural richness. The well-planned itinerary immersed us in Kerala's backwaters, Tamil Nadu's historic temples, and Shirdi's vibrant culture. Expert guides deepened our understanding, while thoughtfully selected accommodations ensured comfort and local charm. The tour's flawless organization made every aspect of our trip seamless. Engaging in cultural activities, like traditional dance performances and cooking classes, enriched our experience. Overall, the tour exceeded expectations, offering a comprehensive exploration of South India's landscapes, culture, and cuisine. I wholeheartedly recommend it for an unforgettable travel adventure.
- Vijima1700Excellent 👍👌..we are enjoyed so much .the suptwas really phenomenal.We had very good experience and excellent support in the all the ways..we got best hotels in the city and the food are tasty.As they have provided the guide we don't need plan ourselves, according to the plan he will make execute everything successfully.
- Navigate1303189953500Excellent tour guideVery efficient and more friendly services Deepak is more caring and helpful. They had booked very good and clean hotels at all locations.
- Nishuda00Thrilling experienceHave enjoyed the Shimal Manali tour very much. We enjoyed the horse ride, the Yak ride, the zip-line, the mountain bike ride and the snow sled at Rohtang pass. Nice hotels, good food, awesome scenic views and lots of fun. We also went to Dalhousie and Dharamsala and enjoyed there too.
- malavelu2600Holiday package experienceThank you to Allindia packages for the well planned trip arranged by your goodself with great hotels throughout our trip, we had a great stay. (Trichy, tanjavur, coimbatore, salem,puducherry, mahabalipuram and chennai from 25th Feb 2023 to 5 march 2023) Special thanks to Mr Deepak for the great holiday(trip plan),once again special thanks to Mr Deepak and Mr Abdul for the lunch treat to my family @ chennai.
- Uma235000North india tourVery good experience during our trip to delhi, haridwar, rishikesh,varanasi, dwarka and Ahmedabad. Mr Deepak is a very experience and friendly tour guide. Highly recommended!!!
- sumatah00Shopping Tour - ChennaiExcellent services granted by Mr Abdul, Mr Deepak, our trustworthy tour guide Mr Rajesh and last but not least to Mr Ram Kumar, guide in charge in Kanchipuram. We will continue opting for all india tour in future as our needs and wants was really taken care without any hesitation by Mr Deepak and the team. We’re happy to have a guide like Mr Rajesh as he was very down to earth and plays a vital role in all aspects. As our tour was a custom made tour, we had no issues with the hotels, meals, restaurants, transportation, entrance sops and security. All the very best to the entire team and wishing all the very best to succeed further.
- sagilahm00Amazing trip❤️Thank you very much Mr Abdul for arranging wonderful honeymoon trip kerala and giving us memorable memory.I really satisfied all the arrangements and hotels. We were satisfied with the accommodation and happy with the experienced guide and drivers. The hotels selected by the travel company for our stay were all amazing choices. Further more, they also help to arrange special surprise arrangement for our honeymoon tour. Really unforgettable. It was an awesome trip! Thank you for excellent service and immediate response Anna. Answered all my enquiries and arranged everything according to preference.I really appreciate Anna. Not forgetting our driver Lijo Anne was superb and never feel tired to bring us around where ever we wanted to see. I would highly recommend AIP to my friends and relatives who wants to travel India in the future. Great job and keep it up❤️
- sriganeshnew00Shimla manali tour with AIPWe have took shimla manali package with AIP, it was a great trip altogether, nice hotels, good driver and tamil speaking guide also they provide for us and food also very good. we have fully enjoyed our shimla manali tour with aip, we are playing with snow in manali, looking for more trip with aip soon.
- mahadewin202200Exciting and wonderfulIt was an absolutely smooth and delightful experience booking the trip with this team and we had such an amazing time during our trip to Ooty. Mr Anwar was extremely helpful and flexible with our each demands and whims,last minute changes, flight booking, and overall itinerary adjustments. The driver assigned for us, Mr Vijay Kumar was also such a gem of a person. Extremely humbled and his driving skills are indeed praiseworthy. I hope this trip organisation and drivers keep up this good work , I will surely be booking in future too. All the best and good luck.
- K4317RSaarona00Golden Triangle and RathamboreGreat support from the AIP representative from Deepak, who had personal knowledge of the region, in working with us to plan a personalized tour He maintained regular supportive contact throughout the Journey as well. AIP has customized our holiday to meet all of our requirements perfectly. They gave us excellent support before and during the holiday. The accommodations were more than adequate with rooms being serviced every day. We definitely will be back!
- shardotcom900The Best There Is!The 4th trip to India arranged by AIP Tour for us. As usual, the best service provided by AIP team. The whole journey was amazing and we had a wonderful trip. Looking forward for the 5th trip to India, with AIP Tour as our #1 choice!
- 939babup00Mesmerising ServiceI would highlight here about the service provided by the whole entire team of AIP. One one can beat their service and their genereousity. I had referred few of my friends and they also had given the same feedback to me. If thinking of travelling please do consider this travel agent @ AIP as they can give you more then what u aspect. Not only InDia they can aswell plan your holiday beyond then that. Holiday means @ All India Packages 🥰😇. Thanks to the entire team😇
- Dev D00Thanks to Deepak and our tour guide Rajesh. Both of them are superb. Deepak is always in response to all our concerns.Kerala was a wonderful place to visit. Travel with All India Packages is one of the best experiences.
South India Church Tour - 5n6d provided by All India Packages
Product Overview: South India Church Tour - 5n6d
Number of Photos