Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society & Elliots Beach - Chennai
By SITA World Tours
On this half day tour of Chennai visit the international headquarters of the Theosophical Society and retrace the steps of its founders, Mme. Blavatsky and Col. Olcott. Next visit the campus of the Kalakshetra Foundation and get a glimpse into the traditional art and dance forms of South India. End the tour with a walk on Elliot’s Beach. Highlights • Campus of the Theosophical Society • Kalakshetra Foundation • Elliot’s Beach
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Lunch (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Food or drink, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Kalakshetra Dance School
- Departure details
- Chennai (Madras), Chennai (Madras), Chennai District, Tamil Nadu We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point within city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P521
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Theosophical Society remains closed on Sundays & Public Holidays, while, Kalakshetra remains closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
- Kalakshetra timings: 08.30 to 11.00 am
- Theosophical Society timings: 8:30 to 10 a.m. and 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society & Elliots Beach - Chennai?
- Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society & Elliots Beach - Chennai price starts from $216.00. Discover and book Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society & Elliots Beach - Chennai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society & Elliots Beach - Chennai cancellation policy?
- Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society & Elliots Beach - Chennai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society & Elliots Beach - Chennai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society & Elliots Beach - Chennai?
- Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society & Elliots Beach - Chennai is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society & Elliots Beach - Chennai on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society & Elliots Beach - Chennai?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society & Elliots Beach - Chennai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P521
- You'll start atChennai (Madras)See departure details
- 1The Huddleston Gardens of Theosophical SocietyStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Kalakshetra Dance SchoolStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Elliot's BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Not for English speakers. Only take this trip if you speak Spanish .
The California office of Sita World Tours offered a 21 day tour of Madrid, Andaucia, Portugal and Morocco. Sita us…
Rich heritage waiting for adequate maintenance.
A rich heritage waiting for proper maintenance. This is a nice place to visit. Trip will cover fort and museum tog…
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…
was my first experience travelling in Cruise.. what a wonderful experience it was!!! I travelled with my mother and she
I loved the food , the activities in cruise and also the hospitality! Fantastic experience..one must have it.
Great tour company
Impressive private tour of Morocco! From the moment we were picked up at the airport in Casablanca, to the flight o…
First time Kayaking experience
It was a very nice first time kayaking experience with Mr Prakash. He was a kind host and instructed us nicely. Hig…
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…