per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Tuk Tuk Ride
- Kalakshetra Dance Academy or Cholamandal Artist village
- Entry/Admission - Marundeeswarar Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kalakshetra Dance School
- Entry/Admission - Cholamandal Artists' Village
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure from Chennai Hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5588P218
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Kalakshetra remain closed during Saturday,Sunday and holidays.Then we will take you at Cholamandal Artist Village
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Morning Expedition of Cultural Chennai?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Morning Expedition of Cultural Chennai on Tripadvisor
- How much is Morning Expedition of Cultural Chennai?
- Morning Expedition of Cultural Chennai price starts from $120.00. Discover and book Morning Expedition of Cultural Chennai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Morning Expedition of Cultural Chennai cancellation policy?
- Morning Expedition of Cultural Chennai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Morning Expedition of Cultural Chennai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Morning Expedition of Cultural Chennai?
- Morning Expedition of Cultural Chennai is hosted by GeTS Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GeTS Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Morning Expedition of Cultural Chennai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5588P218
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Marundeeswarar TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Kalakshetra Dance SchoolStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cholamandal Artists' VillageStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in July 2012
#198 of 1,948 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- Maps6104865756200Five star for the teamIncredible , worth visiting india . We had wonderful time except delhi . Visiting amritsar was on my top bucket list so we did that with our female guide who was very pretty down to earth n huble . She managed our seats near the border. No doubt she is perfect in her job . We will highly recomend her name as with her our trip had become more enjoyable n memorable . Good luck !!!!
- Smithlorrey00God gift to us in the form of guide to visit most amazing holy shrine and cityWe were 4 American friends and we were wondering to start n visit the holiest shrine in amritsar .But we were welcomed by beautiful female guide Shyna who was with us throughout the day. 1he Golden Temple, holiest shrine in the world for the Sikh religion, was beautifully guided for us in the morning. We really felt the sacredness of the site and the sincerity of the pilgrims. Our guide help us to do little bit SEWA at the shrine which was worth praising for her capability because without her it would not be possible . We had amazing pictures Then we went to the solemn site of the 1919 Jallianwale-Begh Massacre, where hundreds of unarmed civilians were fired upon by British occupation forces. The memorial is a dignified remembrance of those lost. A small museum explains the event and its consequences. After having taste of local food , we were guided to the Wagah Border and saw the daily ceremony between military representatives of both India and Pakistan. Big Big thanks to our guide, she managed to get the perfect seats near the border safely . Super energetic! A thrilling end to an amazing day! We Highly recomend guide Shyna who was god gift to us that we had amazing aura of the city with safety and love .
- Go0806851526900Great first experience in India!I would strongly suggest booking with Gets Holidays: since from the beginning Mr. Azhar and Mr. Santosh assisted us in the choice of the places to visit in Rajasthan and Varanasi. The reserved hotels were all nice and in great positions. Two weeks were enough to visit many different places, both well known and hidden gems. The hole trip went for the best and the team was able to promptly assist us when we had some minor issues with a hotel. Special call out to our driver, Mr. Shabbir, that incredibly took care of us and drove us in a safe and accurate way during our trip.
- Indi B00Taj Mahal was breathtaking the fort was also amazing you need to take this excursionMahipal was a brilliant driver and our guide was great the whole experience went smoothly this is well worth doing my wife and myself enjoyed it immensely.
- Discover2285565058600Give me more!We booked a customized 3 weeks trip to India through Gets Holidays from 26 June to 14 July 2023. We started discussing and planning the Trip with Mokshada since January 2023 and by the time we finalised the plan in early May, there must have been around 50 emails exchanged. Mokshada was outstanding in her planning and guiding us through the process seamlessly even though we changed the itinerary over and over again. Our journey in India took us from Mumbai to Varanasi to Gaya to Delhi and Kashmir. The staff from Gets were very courteous and professional and always a whatsapp away if we needed anything. Again a big shoutout to Mokshada, Amit & Debashish from Gets and Atul and Daniel who were our Drivers in Varanasi/Gaya and Mumbai. This trip, which was our first to India, was memorable. We toured Mumbai city in half a day (Juhu Beach, the sea bridge, Siddhivinayak temple). Then we proceeded to Varanasi where we went to the Ganga Aarti at Dashashwamedh Ghat in the evening which ended with a night boat trip on the holy ganga. The night view of Kashi was peerless. In the morning we had another early boat trip on the Ganga to witness the rising sun. Afterwards we proceeded to Durga Mata temple, Sankatamochan Hanuman Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, Bharata Mata Temple and then to Sarnath. In the evening we had a walk in the narrow alleys of the old city which suddenly opened on the Ghat. We walked by Manikarnika Ghat before reaching the timeless abode of Baba Vishwanath. We ended the day with soul rendering Shayyan Aarti at Kashi Vishwanath Mandir. The next day we drove from Varanasi to Gaya with a stop at Mundeswari Maa Mandir, one of the oldest temple in India. It was a 3km trek to the temple but absolutely worth it. The next day we visited Sone Bhandar Cave, the Vishwa Shanti Stupa at Rajgir and one of the oldest universities in the world: Nalanda. The next day we went to Sita Kund and Vishnupad temple in Gaya and the proceeded to Bodh Gaya where we visited the various Buddhist temple and the Mahabodhi Temple. Afterwards we proceeded to Kashmir through Delhi where we did the traditional Sonamarg, Pahalgam and Gulmarg Circuit. We had a nice boat ride on Dal lake. The routes between the villages, mountain view and rivers were absolutely breathtaking. Our Trip to the Shankaracharya temple and the New Mattan Temple were memorable. Overall it was an excellent and well planned trip. We would definitely recommend Gets to friends and family and look forward to further trips with your guys! Thanks for the wonderful memories.
- Maps6104865756200Wonderful time in amritsar and with our guide shaina . We recommend her for all the other tourists.We enjoyed a lot with our guide as she was female guide and she helped us alot in explaining history of amritsar , going around local food , clicking pictures of golden temple and other tourist places The local food was mind blowing and so tasteful of authentic spices.
- LTWTravel00Outstanding Tour Experience of India and BhutanMy friend and I had the privilege of working with Deepak at Gets Holidays to design a unique private tour that included the Goldent Triangle , Varanasi, Ranthambhore, Lucknow and Jodphur. The planning for our India visit was so nicely done that we asked to add Bhutan to our tour. The trips to both India and Bhutan could not have been better. They far exceeded all expectations. Every detail was perfect. We enjoyed door to door service for every activity and stop, and had outstanding local guides for each unique location. I really can’t emphasize enough the quality of care we had during this trip. The talent of our local guides should really be highlighted. Each represented their world to us with passion, knowledge, experience and enthusiasm. We were treated as family and it made it easy and fun to enjoy what we were learning while generating in us an eagerness to learn even more about what we were experiencing. Thanks to everyone at Gets Holidays for these outstanding experiences. I travel a lot and I can honestly say that these were the best tours I have ever had. I highly recommend Gets Holidays to anyone else that is looking for a high quality tour in some very unique places in India and Bhutan. You will not be disappointed. Date of experience: June 21, 2023
- 581sidt00RecommendedGets holidays made my trip very smooth. I really appreciated their wide network and their people even helped me get on trains. Azar and Nishant arranged everything and ironed out any problems. Will use them again.
- Shaina4500Private Tour in AmritsarGolden Temple was a highlight, and Wagha was so fascinating. Shaina was a brilliant guide. We had a wonderful time and will recomend her specially her guidance to others .
- Navigate4020795175600Agra TourThe guide Shafali and the driver Shishram are very nice. Shafali is knowledgeable and doesn’t force us to do anything we don’t want. Shishram drives very nicely and polite. The tour is well arranged and the car is very nice. Will recommend this to friends.
- Sherpa3104787990000A bit of IndiaAmazing India! It was perfectly organised tour. From the time we arrived until our departure - Getz holidays, made us feel safe and special..Good choice of hotels.. it was beyond our expectations… shout out to our driver Mahez! 😄 amazing driving skill… While in india, its sad that we felt that tipping is mandatory .. prepare yourself for the hawkers in jaipur! They dont stop. 😞 but anyhow, India !! We’ll see you again! 😊
- Tink123400PerfectionWe booked a custom private tour of Delhi, Mumbai and Agra so not quite the full Golden Triangle, but magical nonetheless. We could not have been happier with Gets Holidays - we learned to trust them about everything from hotels to guides to itineraries. We were never steered wrong. Not only were we able to fit in an extraordinary amount into a short trip but we were supported every step of the way. Mokshada answered every question and arranged absolute first class guides and drivers in every location. Plus, she was so fantastic about communicating - we always knew what was happening next. She thought of so many details like arranging a boxed breakfast from the hotel if we had an early departure. Every single person we interacted with went above and beyond. Drivers Daniel and George were so safe and patient, and our guides Umesh and Gaurav were amazing. Atul also seemed to be wherever we needed him to be before we even realized it! I was so happy to see that they offer tours all around the world as now that we have found them, they will be our go-to agency for all of southeast Asia from now on!
- Voyage5667309211800Best of Kerala Tour (7 nights) with GeTS Holidays: Kochi/Munnar/Thekkady/AlleppeyMy partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our time on this tour! The scenery throughout was incredible, and it was a great contrast to time spent in India’s North visiting the Golden Triangle. Walking in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, a tour of a spice farm, and time on the houseboat in the backwaters were particular highlights. Pacing of the trip was good, with multiple nights in some of the towns, in between longer drives. Our driver, Noufel, had a good grasp of English, and was very helpful. The staff from GeTS Holidays were also very communicative via WhatsApp, and checked in throughout to ensure everything was going well. Our hotels were comfortable and served good food. Most had AC (though it wasn’t really needed in Munnar due to the altitude). Visiting in Summer, there wasn’t so much wildlife, but the scenery everywhere was still amazing!
- Curious6269136569300Amazing Travel Experience with GetsholidaysGetsholidays has been handling our India travels for years and am glad to have chosen them. A special mention to our best travel agent Arijit Dhar who I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He pays attention to every detail and am always at ease knowing that I am in for a wonderful adventure when he plans a trip for us! He is very knowledgeable and helpful with everything we wanted to know and learn about our trip! He is always on the go advising us on what we could do while we are there. He answered us in a very fast timely manner with all our questions and concerns we had. Planning our trip was a very smooth process because of Arijit for sure...Not forgetting our most recent trip to India for our Do Dham tour. Although there was some unexpected closures due to weather etc, he was able to render assistance in a fast and effective manner which eased our worries and concerns of being stranded. We always felt reassured that all was taken care of during our tour and every details of the trip was communicated to us in a timely manner. Getsholidays is definitely highly recommended especially when Arijit is taking charge of your tour. Once again thank you getsholidays for the pleasant trip as always and a special shoutout to our most amazing travel agent Arijit Dhar! Joanna(Singapore)
- MattyG200000Great trip exploring India with GeTS Holidays (Varanasi, Delhi, Jaipur, & Agra)GeTS was great! We loved our tours and GeTS Holidays was able to accommodate all our needs and show us a ton of India in a short amount of time. We jumped around to Varanasi, Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, and Bhopal (on our own for a wedding), and loved every minute of it. Was certainly packed but was our own doing and very fulfilling trip! Anu and Debasish in particular were great to work with and were very on top of logistics and coordinating everything to meet our interests. Also shout out to Rakesh who was our driver in Delhi and then again from Jaipur to Agra to Delhi — great guy! All in all, highly recommend GeTS!