05:30 – 05:45 AM: Debriefing at Date a Bike and other formalites
05:45 – 07:00 AM: Start your ride towards Mahabalipuram and head towards the coastal town zipping past the east coast road.
07:00 – 08:30 AM: Upon reaching Mahabalipuram settle down for an early breakfast
08:30 – 12:30 PM: Post breakfast, head towards sightseeing of the various monuments of Mahabalipuram. You could also spend some time shopping antiques. Mahabalipuram is also known as a photographers delight.
12:30 – 02:00 PM: Enjoy a sumptuous seafood lunch
02:00 – 05:00 PM: Start the ride to visit Dakshinachitra. Enjoy sometime learning the culture and crafts of South India. Head back to Date a Bike
• Bike hire charges for Royal Enfield 350 or 500 CC with fuel and helmet
• All tourist places entry tickets and guide charges (Camera and Video Camera excluded)
• Breakfast and Lunch at Mahabalipuram
• GST @ 18%. Any difference in rates at the time of taking the ride would have to be paid separately
• Personal travel insurance. This can be availed separately for an additional fee
• Security deposit for the bike – USD 420
• Any snacks or cool drinks
• Tips and Souvenirs
• Repair or Damages caused to the motorcycle by the rider must be paid by the rider as per the rental terms and conditions
• Personal safety gears – You can bring your own or hire from us