per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Fort St. George
- Entry/Admission - Kapaleeshwarar Temple
- Entry/Admission - Government Museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Chennai (Madras), Chennai (Madras), Chennai District, Tamil Nadu We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Chennai Airport, Chennai (Madras) India
- CHENNAI PORT, 37MV+M95, Chennai Port Trust, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Dress Code: Dress modestly; arms and legs must be covered at places of worship. Shoes must be removed at most places of worship
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South?
- Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South price starts from $131.00. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South cancellation policy?
- Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South?
- Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P10
- You'll start atChennai (Madras)Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Fort St. GeorgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Kapaleeshwarar TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Government MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Marina BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Visit to Isha Foundation
Visited the Dhyana linga in the premises but it was overly crowded and it extremely hot making it difficult to vis…
A day at ITC MAURYA
Went for a birthday lunch at Bukhara at ITC MAURYA and the ambience is amazing and the staff is very courteous
Dreams come true
I had a face to face intercation with shane watson and all thanks to Garima mam for the support . The ambience here…
nice peaceful site to visit . short distance from coimbatoor . it is placed in a valley and four sides have hills. …
Must visit Place
Excellent food in the luxurious Bukhara Restaurant of ITC Maurya. The ambience is awesome, the cuisine wonderful an…
I recently visited Karni mata temple and my experience was very nice. Temple is very beautiful, peaceful environmen…
Fish and seafood markets are the same the world over and Shivaji Market in Pune Cantt is no different. Dating back …
Great night jeep safari.
We had a fabulous jeep safari round Jaipur at night. This was an amazing experience. As when we had been round Jaip…
This was such an experience, a fabulous place to visit & very emotional. The tomb & gardens are kept beautifully & …
Love the ambience
Thank you so much for the great service enjoy the food thanks to the chef the staff cannot excited to be back
Isha yoga, must visit
Isha yoga center, important to come afternoon when is less hot. Go into the Tample ,the experience is Devin especia…
Pick the right day
We booked high tea our first day in Delhi, which turned out to be a Wednesday. Last time we had a sensational high …
Thank you for this incredible experience around the fort and the city of Jodhpur. The staff are lovely and very hel…
It has potential, but...
You know that a tourist cultural show is not Broadway or the London West End. Right. In that sense, the Mohabbat e …
Not much of atmosphere, standard of service was terrible, none of staff looked happy and when asked to get somethin…
Buy it with
Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South provided by SITA World Tours
Product Overview: Private Half-Day Tour in Chennai - India's Gateway to the South
|Number of Photos||2|