As part of this class, you will learn about Indian spices first of all and then apply them in 3 different dishes. You will also make traditional Indian bread chapati/roti and enjoy dinner with the cooking class teacher.
Ages 14-100, max of 4 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Alcoholic Beverages
End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- OYO 783 Om Hotel, 288,Kings Road,Near Shyam Nagar Thana, Rail Nagar, Nirman Nagar, Ranisati Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302019, IndiaMeeting point is Om Hotel in Nirman Nagar, it's in a walking distance from Mansarovar Metro Station and we will take the guests to our home for the class. Our home is only 2 min walk from Om Hotel
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 238120P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 238120P2
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- STEP Beyond Borders1Jaipur, IndiaJoined in January 2020
- Hindiclassesantonio0 contributionsBest Experience with STEP Beyond BordersI have done volunteering with STEP Beyond Borders in India in the month of June and July. Before coming to India, I had a long discussion with STEP Beyond Borders team and they clarified all my doubts and questions. Team members came for the airport pickup, they helped me getting a local sim card and also explained me details during orientation. Later, team helped me in making the project plan and they also helped me in overall execution. I would like to certainly visit India again after my experience. Just with this note, I would like to request others not to fear before coming to India. People are nice here and things are not as we see negatively in social media or in news.Written July 18, 2023
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.