Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour
By Duck India Tour
Enjoy full day trip to Abhaneri. On reaching this village, you will see the step well, a unique concept of India, big tanks which were used as cool places of resort and water reservoirs. It was constructed in the 9th century and has 3500 narrow steps in thirteen stories and is 100 feet deep. After this, you will visit Harshat Mata temple, which is regarded as the goddess of happiness who spreads joy to the entire village. Visiting this temple takes you back to the glory of medieval India.
per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Water Bottle
- Monuments Entrance Fees.
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- "we pick up from any hotel in Jaipur."
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209627P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour?
- Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour price starts from $68.17. Discover and book Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour?
- Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour is hosted by Duck India Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Duck India Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209627P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Chand Baori (Step well)Stop: 3 hours - Admission excludedEnjoy a full day trip Jaipur to Abhaneri. Abhaneri is an ancient village in the Dausa district of Rajasthan state in India, well-known for its early medieval monuments, Chand Baori stepwell and Harshat Mata Temple.Including transportation service. Explore all the amazing historical tourist sites of Abhaneri Village with Duck India Tour.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Best car service in Jaipur
This time we are back in Jaipur again for 11 days for business and a bit of sightseeing trip. And of course we have…
We took full day tour packages of jaipur from duck india. We saw the most of sites of jaipur with my family, like A…
We have had a great one day trip with duck india tour from jaipur to kaila dev and Mandhipur balaji. I have Visited…
We have visited the pink city tour of jaipur with Raj. He was very nice person the driver was aslo good and we saw …
Jaipur to Jhunjnu
We took a rentel car service Jaipur to jhunjunu and the trip was so great. Our driver Raj is very nice person and h…
Best car rental experience!
We used a rentel car service for 5 days and the experience was so great. Our driver Lallu ji was very nice and have…
the best in jaipur
my man thets the best tour company the youlçl find in the eholw rajastam, my man jar is gonna take good care of you…
Great Tiger Safari
Great experience. Highly recommend Raj if you want to have a great experience at Rathambore. He helped coordinate a…
I did the tour with them and it was very good! The driver and the guy who booked everything to me were so kind and …
All-included service trip thanks to Raj, with private driver all over Jaipur. Thanks to his kindness, I was able to…
When four of us visited Jaipur, we only had one day to explore the city, and thanks to Raj, it was one of the best …
Outstanding service ;)
My girlfriend and I visited Jaipur in September. We wanted to discover the best main sights although we didn't have…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This was an amazing one day tour with Raj and his Driver, the ride was smooth and we had bottled water waiting for us. Raj made sure everything was to our convenience. We had nice conversations with Raj and because it was on the way back to Jaipur we stopped at his family's beautiful house near Jaipur for lunch. The family was very hospitable and we had an amazing day! It's worth the ride to be almost alone in this historic site. It's now preserved and you can not enter the stairwell! But you can visit the next door tempel and receive a blessings if you like. Thank you Raj we are very happy to have met you and you family!
Written February 13, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Anja, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the journey with us and you saw a good place with us. We are grateful for your kind words about our facilities and services. It is our pleasure to serve you. Responses and feedback from our guests and customers are always welcome to improve and enhance our services. hope to see you again. Thank you for visiting us. #Duck India Tour
Written February 14, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.