Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Jaipur is one of the major attractions for people visiting India and in Jaipur, Amer Fort attracts tourists throughout the year. Get an authentic taste of rural area as you pass through the village area and forest. Get along the life of locals as you visit them and play with kids the games locals play. Have a better understanding of their lives as you connect with them over a cup of tea. Also, get a chance to visit Chaupal, a village, and spend time with locals. Explore how these people spend their time and get into their shoes as you connect with them. View the mountainous regions of Rajasthan and traditional homes. Have a short walk at Amber and find out this place got the name, Amber. As you drive back, you will be full of memories and experiences worth sharing and worth cherishing. Tour Timings: -Morning: 9:00 am -Evening: 4:00 pm
- You'll start atJal MahalJal Mahal, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan, IndiaSee address & details
- 1Jal MahalStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Amber PalaceStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atJal MahalJal Mahal, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan, IndiaSee address & details
Jal Mahal, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Donations at Temples.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent Dubai trip
Excellent.This sums up the experience and Kudos to Rupal from Thrillophilia who organised all our activities.She pa…
It was a Wonderful experience 💯,it's good working with trillophilia,just feel like they should have their staff wi…
Amazing! Must try
We were sister's travelling and it was one of the best experience we had, everything was well taken care of and we …
Sunny - the Thrillophilia Star!
I needed to change my reservation at a resort in Coorg twice. Although they allow only one amendment in reservation…
Had a great experience with thrilophila..Good experienced drivers and local guides nice cosy hotel stay in ladak im…
5d/ 4n to kuramathi island resort in Maldives which was amazing Beach villa and water house was simple super
Amazing experience with customer care
I had to change my stay duration for a resort in Coorg. I called the helpline number at Thrillophilia and I was red…
I was mesmerized with each location I was taken during my North Sikkim trip. May it be Gurudongmar, Lachen, Lachung…
Thrilling start of the year
My friends decided to take a trip to Sikkim and we reached out to Thrillophilia for a plan catering to our idea wit…
A heavenly Maldives experience.
It wàs a 3night and 4 days trip to Maldives..since it was our first trip after marriage ..I came in contact with mr…
Great experience with thrilliophilia customer care by sunny.
At first when I booked the room, due to non-availibility of the specific room type my booking got rejected. But Su…
I always wanted to visit leh ladakh , and tgen i came across Thrillophilia and trust me this was one of the best va…
Amey helped us plan our Maldives trip and he did a fabulous job. he helped us at every step even through the stay..…
Gorgeous Scenery, friendly Localites and hassle-free operation
Had a fantastic experience. Sikkim is far less commercial and more more pristine than other similar Himalayan locat…
It was excellent.
I booked my trip after discussion with Mr. Amey. He is always ready to answer your queries. The trip was really e…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Countryside Jeep Safari, Jaipur - A guided Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Countryside Jeep Safari, Jaipur - A guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Countryside Jeep Safari, Jaipur - A guided Tour price starts from $43.10. Discover and book Countryside Jeep Safari, Jaipur - A guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Countryside Jeep Safari, Jaipur - A guided Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Countryside Jeep Safari, Jaipur - A guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Countryside Jeep Safari, Jaipur - A guided Tour is hosted by Thrillophilia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thrillophilia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Countryside Jeep Safari, Jaipur - A guided Tour on Tripadvisor