Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member
By Traveling Spoon
Enjoy a private and authentic Rajasthani cooking class in Jaipur with a member of the royal family in their home. This is a perfect experience for anyone looking to connect with local culture over food. Your cooking class will take place in a courtyard at the Haveli, his royal residence. Yadu is committed to restoring the royal residences to their original glory and is extremely passionate about the food of Rajasthan. He is devoted to preserving the culinary heritage of Rajasthan and the royal recipes that have been passed down through generations of his family. After cooking, enjoy a menu of traditional Indian dishes such as kebabs, a variety of Indian breads, ker sangri (a traditional Rajasthani desert bean dish), lahsuni palak (spinach cooked in garlic), junglee maas (a meat dish traditionally made from the game that kings hunted, spiced with chili and coriander) and mutton dahi bhalla (meat-filled lentil dumplings in a yogurt sauce). Your meal concludes with an Indian dessert.
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
- Private cooking class with your host Yadu or a member of his family
- A glass of Indian wine is included in the cost of your experience
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Samode Haveli, Gangapole Road Near, Jorawar Singh Gate, Gangapole, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002, India Meet your host at Samode Haveli, located in the Chokdi Gangapol neighborhood of Jaipur.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7626P537
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member?
- Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member price starts from $128.00. Discover and book Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member cancellation policy?
- Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member?
- Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member is hosted by Traveling Spoon. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Traveling Spoon on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Cooking Class in Jaipur with a Royal Family Member on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7626P537
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Gem of India
The Taj Mahal was lovely but the real gem of India is Shalini and her family. I was traveling alone and I am so gla…
Best experience in India so far
Our cooking evening with Shalini has been our BEST experience in India so far! It is so much more than just food. W…
Good teacher, great family experience
The experience was beyond my expectations. Shalini took me to the market and shops in her neighborhood and gave me …
Delicious meal and wonderful experience
Shalini taught us how to make Mattar Paneer and Naan and, although we were total amateurs, the outcome was deliciou…
It’s a Family Affair!
We loved our evening with Shalini and her family. Our neighborhood shopping trip was enlightening-who knew there wa…
A wonderful experience in Jaipur
Shalini is amazing!! We arrived and sat down to be introduced to her family. Then out to the market to pick what we…
Many thanks Shalini
The great thing about cooking with Shalini was not only the market tour, working in her large spacious kitchen, lea…
A Delightful Evening
This was one of our favorite memories while visiting India. Shalini and her family welcomed us into their home. We …
Shalini is a beautiful soul and was so caring and delightful to us. Helped in the kitchen and we really enjoyed th…
Amazing evening and incredible food
We had a fantastic evening with the family, they were so warm and friendly and welcoming, we felt like we were just…
Nice evening with Shalini and her family!
Two of us had a great evening cooking with Shalini and her mother-in-law and then sharing a meal with her family. T…
Happy we chose this as one of our two evenings in Jaipur
This was a wonderful evening where we got to meet Shalini and her family who were all very friendly and welcomed us…
Shalini and her family were so lovely with us that night. At first she offered to us a delicious chai, then show us…
Delicious home cooked meal
We really enjoyed the class. Shelani catered for my tricky diet - vegan & gluten free. The food was delicious. we t…
Amazing experience! Shalini and family were so friendly. Would highly recommend.
Was a great experience. Loved learning the secrets of a good chai tea and learning about the different spices for t…