Spend a full day with a private guide and driver who takes you to all the top attractions in Jaipur. Start with a photo stop at the Jal Mahal (Water Palace) on the way to the magnificent Amber Fort, a palace built in 1592 that UNESCO designated a World Heritage Site. After lunch, head to Admire the stunning City Palace, where the royal family still resides, then stop at the astronomical observatory Jantar Mantar. Evening free for leisure for shopping or own activity.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private Transport for full city tour of Jaipur
- English Speaking guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Fuel charges & Parking of the transport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Tip to the driver and guide
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up guests from every hotel in Jaipur and airport in airport.
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113805P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City)?
- Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City) price starts from $53.34. Discover and book Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City) cancellation policy?
- Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City)?
- Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City) is hosted by India Golden Triangle Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India Golden Triangle Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113805P23
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Jal MahalStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedYou will start the tour around at 08:30 Am. Proceed to the Amber Fort. First stop for the photography of Jal Mahal, meaning "Water Palace", a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur and then proceed for Hawa Mahal, meaning "Palace of Winds" or “Palace of the Breeze”. (Optional) At noon visit a buffet lunch in a local Indian Restaurant around 2:00 PM. After lunch, Visit the City Palace located in the heart of Jaipur. The City Palace was where the Maharaja reigned from and it includes the famous 'Chandra Mahal' and 'Mubarak Mahal' and other buildings which form a part of the palace complex. Visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory the Last monument. Around 7 PM Driver will drive to hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
India Golden Triangle Tour
Joined in January 2019
#408 of 660 Tours & Activities in Agra
- 14msw00The Taj was amazing.This tour was okay. things you should know if you are new to India: 1st class on the train is significantly nicer than 2nd, 3rd, or 4th class, but still not what you expect if you have been in 1st class in other countries. It was comfortable and fast. The guy who picked us up to take us to the train station and picked us up from the train station was amazing! He made sure we knew exactly where to go and made sure we were seated before he left. He was the same person who picked us up afterward and was right outside the train when we got off. Here's what you need to know: The guide was knowledgeable. The Taj was amazing. You will be accosted by many photographers before entering the Taj. The photographers will take great pcs and you can leave with actual photographs, but it definitely takes away from the experience. Once the pictures were taken, we were rather quickly taken through the Taj (there were parts of the fort we didn't see), then taken to a lot of local places to spend money (marble factories, tapestry makers, jewelry companies). These are items that can be found all over India. It is clear that these are places that the tour company is familiar with. Lunch was good, but not impressive. It was a small buffet with a bit of variety. You will be asked to leave a review mid-tour. I told the guide I would rather leave a review after the tour was done. He said "Of course" but took us to his business office to leave a review before taking us to the train station. When we got to the train station he showed us which car to get on and left. The people at the train station didn't know where our seats were and we had to walk several cars to find them. Overall, the TAJ was amazing.
- 618cassief00Day trip to Rishikesh and Haridwar with TF HolidaysWe had the most amazing day with Sharma our driver being kind and courteous as well as very prompt.and a very safe driver. We are a couple of English women and took this trip to fulfil a dream to go to the Ganges. Sharma really listened to what we wanted from the trip and was able to make sure we had the most amazing time. I would unreservedly recommend him and the company TF Holidays. Cassie from the UK
- DHARMINDRA00Amazing servicesAmazing services! highly recommended. Mr. Narendra Yadav has recommend us for Jaipur over trip we had fantastic time in pink city especially elephant ride ride at amber fort and dinner at choki dhani. We definitely recommend to our Friends.
- Rajumarigoudra00Well organized kashi tripMy friend and I had a dream of visiting kashi from a year and time had come to visit on 9th of February. We didn't want to miss watching any major places in Kashi and Saranath. But time was a constraint. I came across vision holidays while surfing online. I contacted Mr. Narendra and he had given us a good package. Right from picking us up from airport to visiting sight seeing places to watching ganga arati by boat and early morning arati at assi ghat, everything was well organized and we felt our time was well spent. I strongly recommend vision holidays if you have a planned a trip. We are looking forward for chardham trip with Mr. Narendra and team. Thank you.
Buy it with
Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City) provided by India Golden Triangle Tour
Product Overview: Private - Full day City Tour of Jaipur ( Pink City, Heritage City)
Number of Photos