Enjoy a hassle-free transportation with a pre-booked private arrival transfer from Jaipur International Airport to your design place in Jaipur. Your driver will meet you at the airport, help with your luggage and take you door-to-door in a comfortable Air-Conditioned Car. There's no need to worry about inconvenient flight times or delays either - transfers are available 24 hours.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Jaipur International / Domestic Airport pick up
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes.
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Hotel Accommodation
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91611P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Flight & Hotel details requireds
- No luggage restrictions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel?
- Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel price starts from $10.00. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel cancellation policy?
- Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel?
- Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel is hosted by Rajasthan Tour Expert. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rajasthan Tour Expert on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91611P6
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Rajasthan Tour Expert
Joined in January 2015
#160 of 1,005 Tours & Activities in Jaipur
- Nick K00A great day in Jaipur with Ali FerrariAli was brilliant and very knowledgable on Jaipur. He took us to all the main sites and his English was a bonus. I highly recommend Ali and his Ferrari tuk tuk to show you around with no hassle.
- Nicolaslelu97200Jaipur tuktuk best driverWas a very good trip! Imran was a perfect tuktuk driver. I discovered Jaipur and local places, good place to eat too! I had a very good moment and memories, lot of beautiful picture in best places of the city. Good expend time with Imran, it’s really good guys, everybody come in India and Jaipur contact him, this man nice talking English and he take care about you. Experience and adventure ! Thank you very much
- LivLil00Imran tour of JaipurAs arrived in Jaipur I was so lucky to meet that tuk-tuk driver named Imran. He is a really nice and honest guy. Touring the city with him was a blast. Plus he speaks very good english making the trips from places to places even more enjoyable as we chitchated through the blasting traffic noises. Another awesome thing with Imran is his knowledge of Jaipur. He took me to both touristics and local areas which made for a wholeful picture of the city. The downside being I’ll miss him when leaving the city!
- Jaipurjo00Imran best tuk tuk driver in JaipurHi, I’m Pierre, coming from Quebec Canada and spending a good time in Jaipur. And one of the main reason was the fact that I met Imran, best tuk tuk driver in Jaipur. He’s very kind and patient, and drive carefully and well. With him, you feel no pressure about buying stuff from anyone. He acts for you almost as a bodyguard preventing you of all hassles common here, a wonderful city but also a tourist trap. He speaks a good English so you are going to be in good hands with Imran. Best wishes Imran.
- Tony C00I mean Tuk-tuk driver extraordinaireAfter so many very bad experiences of tutuc drivers ,it was a revolation to be picked up by Imran at the station. He offered me a tour around Jaipur the following day.It was a great day out .Imran was helpful, knowable and a joy to be with.His Enlish is good and his driving was excellent. 🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅Anthony Cairns United kingdom.
- daikitrip00Ali ferrari in JaipurI spent 2days in Jaipur with Ali. It was super nice experience. I requested what I want to do and where I wanna go,Ali did everything for me. I recommend to you to trip with him in Jaipur. アリさんはとても親切で素晴らしい方でした！日本語も堪能なので是非彼と一緒に旅してみては！何かあったら助けてくれます。
- Fely B00Ali with his "ferrari"My first trip in Jaipur was amazing with Ali's excellent help. He picked me up at the hostel on the dot!!! And brought me to beautiful places in Jaipur-- not just at the popular tourist spots but also gave me a very good experience of navigating around the city with his "ferrari"! He speaks not only English but also Japanese! He also introduced me to the popular spice world and authentic Rajasthan fabrics! Thank you very much, Ali! My first day in Jaipur was awesome!
- jamster16000Northern India tour, Julipur Temple actionMy Tuk Tuk driver Sharif was a top man, funny and honest. Highly recommend him and his tours around the city. He waits for you until you've finished looking around the sight, and ready to go when you are. Great service with a smile and a joke. 👍❤️
- Cruiser82679700Nice man with good local knowledgeAli is a very good tour guide/driver 👍 from a humble rickshaw, Ali has very good local knowledge and his price is most reasonable My partner and I spent the day sight seeing he has a good command of the English Language and it’s very refreshing not to have to haggle about the price a hard working young man who plays it straight From the start. Takes a lot of the stress out of doing a quick tour Keep up the good work Ali
- AmitMayani00Ali the wright man for youAli is a nice man, he helped me get along in Jaipur, I almost got lost and he didn't want to leave me even when I told him that im good (without he's help I was lost)
- nigelhoppy00Ali Ferrari in JaipurAli is great! Very trustworthy and he definitely will not rip you off...he knows Jaipur really well and can show you some lovely places. Monkey Temple is a real experience! And good fun. Also lots of other great sights. Reasonable prices and he is a very nice genuine family man. Highly recommended.
- Craig F00Great job Ali!That’s what u want from a driver....good English, not pushy, knows Jaipur inside and out, happy to give suggestions, go where u want, change itinerary if u want. I started with a simple A to B trip but ended up with Ali for a few hours, including a trip back to my hotel at the end. Ali was also able to take me to find a little artefact I was after and while he has favourite places, he was happy to take me where I wanted. Very trustworthy and also found me a few camels and elephants on the way to KL aces (I didn’t want to go to a confined ‘park’ to see them. Great job Ali! (Apparently photo I took is too hi-res so won’t load up)
- Matthew W00Excellent day out.First contact Was Rahi, who efficiently delivered me from the station to my hotel. I got his number and called him today. He sent Sharif, who was in every way an excellent host, showing me round all the major sights of Jaipur, waiting patiently while I wandered the sites.He even bought me chai. This is an excellent and very cheap way to see the real India. He dodges the chaotic traffic in his 'porsche' (tuk-tuk) and has excellent reactions! A thoroughly enjoyable day.
- Portrait-painterma00Ali Ferrari in JaipurIn his Ferrari tuk tuk, Ali takes you anywhere you wish for, from palaces, to monkey temple, and back to hotel. He drives safely and made our day a special one. Thank you very much Ali!! Jan, Suzan, Sytske from Scotland
- Claudia P00Enjoyable tripWe enjoyed going around with Ali ferrari tuktuk (: He has been really available with us !! Thank's Ali
Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel provided by Rajasthan Tour Expert
Product Overview: Private Airport Transfer :- From Jaipur International Airport to Hotel
Number of Photos