Private Full-Day Jaipur Tour With Amber Fort
By Uniquee Rajasthan Tour
Explore Jaipur's UNESCO World Heritage sites and other landmarks on a full-day tour of the Pink City. Head out to the Amber Fort, make a photo stop at Jal Mahal, pass by Hawa Mahal (the Palace of Winds), and continue to view the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall Museum, and Ram Niwas Gardens. Hear details about the city's history and architecture from your guide as you travel with your group of no more than 12 people on a private tour that includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by private A/C vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Food and drinks
- Photography camera fees
- Departure details
- Jaipur, Rajasthan, India Your centrally located hotel in Jaipur, Jaipur Airport, Jaipur railway station or bus station.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119838P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Full-Day Jaipur Tour With Amber Fort?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Full-Day Jaipur Tour With Amber Fort on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Full-Day Jaipur Tour With Amber Fort?
- Private Full-Day Jaipur Tour With Amber Fort price starts from $60.00. Discover and book Private Full-Day Jaipur Tour With Amber Fort on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Full-Day Jaipur Tour With Amber Fort cancellation policy?
- Private Full-Day Jaipur Tour With Amber Fort cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full-Day Jaipur Tour With Amber Fort on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Full-Day Jaipur Tour With Amber Fort?
- Private Full-Day Jaipur Tour With Amber Fort is hosted by Uniquee Rajasthan Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Uniquee Rajasthan Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Full-Day Jaipur Tour With Amber Fort on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 119838P2
- You'll start atJaipurJaipur, Rajasthan, IndiaYour centrally located hotel in Jaipur, Jaipur Airport, Jaipur railway station or bus station.See address & details
- 1Jantar Mantar - JaipurStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedYou will be picked up from your hotel at 8am and start the excursion by visiting Amber Fort, the ancient capital of the state. Perched on a hill some 11km from Jaipur, and nestling among the Aravalli Hills, is the historic fort-palace of Amber. Set in a picturesque background, the splendid Amber Fort was built in 1600 by Raja Man Singh, commander-in-chief of the Mughal army during Akbar's reign and certainly one the greatest general of medieval India. The fort also made the headlines after Independence when it was supposed to be the most likely hiding place of the Kuchwahas' famous lost treasure. Next, you will be stopping for a few minutes for photography at Jal Mahal and continue to City Palace, Jantar Mantar (observatory), Albert Hall Museum and Ram Niwas Gardens in the afternoon. You will drive past Hawa Mahal (the Palace of Winds) and through the pink rose residential/business areas of Jaipur. City Palace is a fine blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. One of the most important architectural landmarks in Jaipur, this palace complex has numerous buildings, courtyards, impressive gateways and temples. The palace houses Sawai Jai Singh's 7-story facade Chandra Mahal (Moon Palace), solid marble Mubarak Mahal, the Diwan-e-Aam and Diwan-e-Khas (the Hall of Private Audience). Chandra Mahal is still the residence of the present royal family. Hawa Mahal-Arguably Jaipur's most acclaimed landmark, which was built in 1799 to enable the ladies of the royal household to watch street processions while remaining in a strict state of purdah. Its 5-story facade, decked with no less than 593 finely screened windows and balconies, makes the building seem far larger than it really is; in fact it is little more than one room thick in most parts. Though the primary source of its appeal is undoubtedly the fantastic honeycomb pink and white face, visitors can go inside by entering from the back to see exactly where the women sat, and take a close look at the detailed stonework. Once the tour is concluded, you will be transferred back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent Hotel Choice
thak you very much to Mr Pruthvi , He has planed our full tour of Rajasthan and it was amazing, our kids love the t…
Our family always wanted to go for private luxury camping experience in Rajasthan, and Mr Chanderveer and his team …
Amazing camp and dunes
We have booked this exclusive private camping experience with uniquee rajasthan and their team have done really goo…
Golden tour of unique Rajasthan
I have booked this tour 1st time with Mr bhati from unique Rajasthan, it was organized very well, from driver to ho…
Best tour of golden city
We have done our jaisalmer tour with uniquee rajasthan and it was our best trip from our car to the hotel. All was …
We have booked this tour because we are travelling to rajasthan for the 2nd time.we are very much happy with our dr…
"Glamping in the Desert"
My wife and I had the most unforgettable experience at the Desert Camp. We loved learning about the local culture, …
Excellent Place and Hospitality
Great place great food great hospitality in the middle of the thar desert dunes and farm , rich tradition culture..…
The Best tour of Rajasthan
we have booked this tour with reference from our friend, we have booked this tour with one additional night at jodh…