Jeep Safari to Kanota Lake from Jaipur
By SITA World Tours
If you like a dose of adventure then this jeep safari from Jaipur to Kanota Lake is for you. You will drive through rough terrain and go past villages and tents of nomads. Driving through the scrub vegetation of the desert has its own thrills. There is not a soul in sight for miles around except the occasional animal grazing on a rare patch of green. Highlights • Adventurous ride on rough terrain • Nomadic tents • A rustic village of Rajasthan
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by a non air-conditioned jeep
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Light refreshments (excluding beverages)
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
- Food or drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 07:30 A.M. Hotel pick-up will commence prior to indicated time. 02:30 P.M. Hotel pick-up will commence prior to indicated time. In the summer (April - September): 07:00 A.M. Hotel pick-up will commence prior to indicated time. 04:00 P.M. Hotel pick-up will commence prior to indicated time.
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P535
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A maximum of 4 pax can travel in a jeep.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes,
- sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are highly recommended.
- Name and gender as on passport, passport number, expiry date and country of issuance are required at time of booking. Please carry the passport on the day of the tour.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Jeep Safari to Kanota Lake from Jaipur?
- Jeep Safari to Kanota Lake from Jaipur price starts from $315.00. Discover and book Jeep Safari to Kanota Lake from Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jeep Safari to Kanota Lake from Jaipur cancellation policy?
- Jeep Safari to Kanota Lake from Jaipur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jeep Safari to Kanota Lake from Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jeep Safari to Kanota Lake from Jaipur?
- Jeep Safari to Kanota Lake from Jaipur is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jeep Safari to Kanota Lake from Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Jeep Safari to Kanota Lake from Jaipur?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Jeep Safari to Kanota Lake from Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P535
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Jaipur DistrictStop: 3 hoursYou will be picked up from your hotel in a jeep for the drive to Kanota Lake that is around 15 miles from Jaipur. Hold on tight as the jeep goes through rough and unforgiving terrain of the desert country. On the way you will come across groups of nomads sitting under their makeshift homes. You will also go past a rustic village of Rajasthan. The bright colors of the turbans of the village folk add a certain charm to the somber desert landscape. You may even come across a lone shepherd herding his flock of sheep. Before long you will arrive at Lake Kanota. Enjoy some light refreshments (vegetarian only). Then walk around the edge of the lake and explore the local flora and fauna. Next brace yourself up for the return journey to Jaipur. On reaching Jaipur, you will be dropped back at your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Pick the right day
We booked high tea our first day in Delhi, which turned out to be a Wednesday. Last time we had a sensational high …
Thank you for this incredible experience around the fort and the city of Jodhpur. The staff are lovely and very hel…
It has potential, but...
You know that a tourist cultural show is not Broadway or the London West End. Right. In that sense, the Mohabbat e …
Not much of atmosphere, standard of service was terrible, none of staff looked happy and when asked to get somethin…
Trip with friends
Alot of stories in there we had great time with trip advisor good travel guide good food and taxi and hotel
Relics exposition on 27 Nov 2022. I join with my friends & relatives team members from Ujjain, Jhansi & other parts o
Relics exposition on 27 Nov 2022. I join with my friends & relatives team members from Ujjain, Jhansi & other parts…
Amazing place . Must visit. Me and my husband visited there last week . Very nice place. Great place in thanjavur
Awesome Orchha experience with Sanjay Singh Yadav as guide
Great place for a day tour. All important spots are close to each other. A good guide will cover all these sites wi…
Not for English speakers. Only take this trip if you speak Spanish .
The California office of Sita World Tours offered a 21 day tour of Madrid, Andaucia, Portugal and Morocco. Sita us…
Rich heritage waiting for adequate maintenance.
A rich heritage waiting for proper maintenance. This is a nice place to visit. Trip will cover fort and museum tog…
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…