per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-75, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1. Friendly Storyteller
- 2. Great local tips and recommendations
- 4. Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Amar Jawan Jyoti, VQWX+6XW, Jan Path, Jaipur Nagar Nigam, Lalkothi, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302005, India Meet us at the Amar Jawan Jyoti, you can identify our storyteller wearing Neon Green T-shirt and ID Card. We would start exploring the city's gems in night light that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
- Raj Mandir Cinema, C-16, Bhagwan Das Rd, Panch Batti, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India Our tour end at Raj Mandir Cinema after viewing the city in night lights and stories that will take your experience of visiting a city to the next level, resolving mysteries of present day city.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73045P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Night Walk Tour Jaipur?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Night Walk Tour Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- How much is Night Walk Tour Jaipur?
- Night Walk Tour Jaipur price starts from $11.61. Discover and book Night Walk Tour Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Night Walk Tour Jaipur cancellation policy?
- Night Walk Tour Jaipur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Night Walk Tour Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Night Walk Tour Jaipur?
- Night Walk Tour Jaipur is hosted by Yo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Night Walk Tour Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73045P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atAmar Jawan JyotiVQWX+6XW, Jan Path, Jaipur Nagar Nigam, Lalkothi, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302005, IndiaMeet us at the Amar Jawan Jyoti, you can identify our storyteller wearing Neon Green T-shirt and ID Card. We would start exploring the city's gems in night light that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.See address & details
- Pass byAmar Jawan JyotiRajasthan Vidhan SabhaThe Statue CircleRaj Mandir Cinema
- You'll end atRaj Mandir CinemaC-16, Bhagwan Das Rd, Panch Batti, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, IndiaOur tour end at Raj Mandir Cinema after viewing the city in night lights and stories that will take your experience of visiting a city to the next level, resolving mysteries of present day city.See address & details
About the operator
#11 of 49 Nightlife in Mumbai
- 297chandran00VAST LAKEIt is very vast DAM LAKE. But tge recreational activities are inadequate and there are no good eaties available at the lake
- sharmatourtravels00tour and travelsThe Chandigarh blog was a gem! It covered everything from top attractions to offbeat experiences. The detailed descriptions and beautiful imagery transported me to the city. It was a great source of inspiration and helped me plan my itinerary. A must-read for Chandigarh enthusiasts!
- RichardFree00A waste of timeI had booked this tour prior to arrival in India as I thought that it would ease us in to our independent journey around India. Our guide was Nisar. He had been our guide for a street food tour the previous evening and our hearts sank when we discovered that he would again be our guide. A lot of his information was either irrelevant (the names of architects and how much they were paid) or incorrect (Gateway of India built for Queen Victoria - WRONG - she never visited India, it was built for George V) (Flora Fountain named after a member of the British royal family - WRONG - a Roman goddess) (the Indian Mint is a 'secret' building that nobody knows about - WRONG - it is shown on Google Maps). We spent a lot of time wandering around with no clear idea of where we were going and returned to the same place a few times. He took us to some shops when we mentioned a few things we had thinking about buying. We thought we did a good job of haggling the price down. However, our subsequent travels revealed that we had still substantially overpaid. The only positive was that Nisar took me to a kiosk where I got an Indian sim card. But overall it was a long, tedious day where we learnt little that we couldn't have found ourselves. Nisar claims to be doing guiding to support a large number of orphaned children. If that is true then he needs to seriously improve his knowledge and his organisation of the tour.
- RichardFree00Food good; avoid the guide!We booked this tour from the Booking.com website. Subsequently, discovered that this then went through the Viator website and the tour was through Yo Tours. On the plus side I had expected that only small tasting dishes would be included and that we would have to pay to have a more substantial portion. In fact over the course of the tour we had enough for a full dinner. On the downside our guide, Nisar, wasted time and we could have experienced a greater variety as well as having more information about the food. Nisar took us to the old railway station and spent a lot of time talking about the building. Unfortunately, his information was completely wrong. He said that Queen Victoria had lived there (she never visited India!) and only after independence was the building converted to a station (it was always a station!). We had booked a walking tour of Mumbai for the following morning and our hearts sank when we discovered that it was also with Nisar.
- Lada_130600Worth VisitingThe elephant caves were amazing very interesting!! Well worth the ferry crossing which is a bit long one hour !! well trained guide , Thank you
- Vacation5349080762600Elephant caves. MumbaiLong ferry journey there and back. about a Kilometre of stalls on way up to caves which were extremely underwhelming. Would not reccommend
- francescozQ5898HB00Elephant cavesgreat place to visit, guided by very experienced person all the time. To visit the caves half day is sufficient
- Steven C00Nasir is greatNasir was a great guide, very friendly and we enjoyed what he had to say. Gave a good insight into Mumbai including places we would not have visited.
- jenniferwI104BA00Not what we paid forHave just returned from this excursion but not all items were provided for the tour - hotel pick up was included. Getting to the island was fine and cold drinks were provided followed by an informative chat from our friendly and attentive guide. Despite saying Indian snacks would be provided, none were offered. We were then left at the island ferry port to come back on our own. When asked what was happening about the pre- paid taxi our guide said nothing he could do about it. We ended up having to pay again for a taxi on our return journey- an included and paid for item of our excursion. We could have done the trip on our own for a tenth of the price but chose the luxury option in the anticipation of a good experience. Very unhappy customer.
- igorgA9513ZR00Touristic Highlights of BangaloreI recently took the Touristic Highlights of Bangalore tour and it was an amazing experience! Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and helped us to understand the city and its rich history like a local. The food tasting was a wonderful addition, as we got to sample some of the best local delicacies. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Bangalore, as it truly gives you an authentic and memorable experience of the city. 5 stars!
- Andras B00Great walk at sunsetAli met me as agreed earlier on Whatsapp. We walked around some of the historic areas and Ali gave good explanations. It was a very crowded night and Ali took extra care to make sure we didn’t get separated.
- cathylT591XN002 hours well spentA great tour to do if you’re short of time and want to get your bearings. Our guide Ali met us at our hotel and showed us around all the beautiful buildings of Mumbai. We skipped the gateway of India as it was opposite our hotel and we’d been. He did take us instead for local tea which was delicious. We had an added treat it being Sunday that we saw a Bollywood movie being shot, and witnessed a minor bike vs car accident outside the library, huge fun as the car driver had a mini meltdown, and Ali was there to translate.
- Sightseer51944600Night tasty walkActually, they asked me to replace this tour with the food tour. I accepted and didn't regret it. Really loved it. It actually was like a night tour plus a food tour. The guide was friendly and knowledgeable. It turned out to be really interesting and engaging
- 841liekeh00Tour started 2hours lateThe tour itself was fine and Nasir was friendly and told us a lot. But the guide was too late for almost 2 hours, so that was disappointing.
- SowmyaA5400Worst experience by yo tours.Worst experience. they take the money in advance and we booked the tour 2 days in advance. I happen to clal them that morning and they cooly tell me that they may not be able to provide a guide and to postpone it for the next day! I said we could cancel it and asked for a refund . We made other plans. The tour guy didnt pick up the phone the whole day and at 5 pm messages to tell that he has indeed arranged for a guide and tompelase go ahead with it. So we show up and the guy who comes is completely off track. Doesn't speak a word of English and starts telling us where he will take us..not s single thing from the itinerary that is on trip advisor!. We asked him to leave and we have demanded our money back. Very very unprofessional company. Its a complete scam. Please don't waste your money.
Buy it with
Night Walk Tour Jaipur provided by Yo Tours
Product Overview: Night Walk Tour Jaipur
Number of Photos