Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur
By SITA World Tours
Enjoy some of India’s most beautiful sights on this private full day trip to Agra including round trip transportation from Jaipur. On the way, stop in the small village of Abhaneri to visit the 11th century Step Well Chand Baoli. In Agra, visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort. Your private guide will share with you the fascinating histories of these amazing monuments. Highlights • Full Day Trip by Private Car and Driver • Abhaneri Step Well (Chand Baori) • Taj Mahal - UNESCO • Agra Fort - UNESCO
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English Speaking Local Guide.
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle from Jaipur to Agra & Back via Abhaneri.
- Hotel Pick up / drop off within Jaipur city center only.
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entrances fee of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Departure details
- Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P229
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup re-confirmation is required upon booking
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- How much is Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur?
- Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur price starts from $236.00. Discover and book Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur cancellation policy?
- Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur?
- Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P229
- You'll start atJaipurSee departure details
- 1Chand Baori (Step well)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Agra FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Explore Jodhpur with Royal Jodhpur Tuk Tuk Tour
If you want to explore Jodhpur with Tuk Tuk, You can cantact Dilip vaiya, He is very nice person and have a wonderf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…
The 112-feet bust of Adiyogi statue at Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore.The Isha Yoga Center situated at the foothill…
Not good value for money...
Visited first time with family and hopefully last time. Counter staff was very rude. Dont have any knowledge how t…
All the experience I had to hence the Spirituality towards inner Awaking
Nice place to visit The creative ideas of swamiji is Excellent and it improves Spirituality in side the every perso…
Great Place To Visit
Very good food and reasonable too. Must visit place. Really it's amazing place and Ambience is Also nice.
A serene atmosphere pervades the place! Beautiful surroundings, with greenery and mountains all around.
Bukhara - must visit food in Delhi
The food at Bukhara is excellent, especially their daal bukhara and pudina parantha are not be missed. The staff is…
Rare glimpse into the Lucknow world of craft and culture
Muzaffar Ali is something of a Lucknow legend--he's from a noble family that has been part of Lucknow for generatio…