Private 3 Day Udaipur And Jodhpur City Tour From Jaipur
By Pacific India Tour
Udaipur tag of the most romantic spot on the continent of India was first applied in 1829 by Colonel James Tod, the East India Company’s first political agent in the region. Udaipur was founded in 1568 by Maharana Udai Singh II following the final sacking of Chittorgarh by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Udaipur is also known as “City of Lake” and the “Kashmir of Rajasthan”. Jodhpur is the second largest city in the Indian state of Rajasthan and officially the second metropolitan city of the state. The city is known as the “Sun City” for the bright and sunny weather it enjoys all the year around. And You can also say “Blue City” because of the blue colour that decorate many of the house in old city area. Destination:- Udaipur and Jodhpur Duration:- 2 Night/ 3 Days
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 2 nights accommodation with 3,4,5 star hotel as per your selected package.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by A/C private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Location Name: Departure are done on Jaipur Hotel/Airport/Residential place.
- Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60938P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking if age blow 5 yrs.
- Transport by A/c Etios/ Dezire car for up to 3 person.
- Transport by A/C Innova car for more than 3 and up to 6 person.
- If you choose an option 3 days Jodhpur and Udaipur tour with transport and guide so inclusion :-
- 1) Transport by A/c Private Vehicle.
- 2) Fuel Charges.
- 3) Toll Taxes.
- 4) Local professional guide.
- 5) Monuments Parking.
- 6) Hotel pickup and Drop.
- 7) Airport pick up and drop.
- 8) Bottled Water.
- 1) Hotel Accomodation
- 2) Food
- 3) Monuments Entrances.
- This inclusion and exclusion is only for option transport with guide other 3 option inclusion and exclusion are same as above in inclusion and exclusion part.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private 3 Day Udaipur And Jodhpur City Tour From Jaipur?
- Private 3 Day Udaipur And Jodhpur City Tour From Jaipur price starts from $225.00. Discover and book Private 3 Day Udaipur And Jodhpur City Tour From Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 3 Day Udaipur And Jodhpur City Tour From Jaipur cancellation policy?
- Private 3 Day Udaipur And Jodhpur City Tour From Jaipur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private 3 Day Udaipur And Jodhpur City Tour From Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 3 Day Udaipur And Jodhpur City Tour From Jaipur?
- Private 3 Day Udaipur And Jodhpur City Tour From Jaipur is hosted by Pacific India Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pacific India Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 3 Day Udaipur And Jodhpur City Tour From Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60938P12
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great experience with Pacific India Tour
We had a great experience with Pacific India Tour. Mr Vivek Sharma (Director) was so instrumental making our 10 Nig…
Well done to Pacific India Tour
I and 2 family members from Malaysia, recently went Golden Triangle, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Varanasi tour and the …
Excellent Pacific agency, especially Mr.vivek sharma, and driver, guides, every thing it's excellent , I'm recomme…
Amazing experience and one to check off of my bucket list. My tour guide Mr. Narenda Sharma was professional, knowl…
My wedding planner recommended Ajay ji as the travel agent. My friends were supposed to travel from the Netherlands…
Good experiencie in Agra
Very good experience. They picked me up from the airport because I had a 10-hour layover in Delhi and I got to see …
Punctuality and knowledge of the sites. Reliable service. Recommended for everyone. Thank you Vivek.
Value for money with memorable moments
Well organized and above expectations for a dedicated tour Guides very knowledgeable and explain clearly We felt a…
The pick up from Agra airport to the check in at the Grand Shiraz hotel all the way to the visit at the amazing Taj…
The best thing to do
Really enjoyed this tour, the driver was really polite. All the tour guides were helpful, it just took a bit to get…
A beautiful trip
Everyone went the extra mile to make this a pleasant experience. Best value for money option. All the guides were q…
Great service with ease of booking and communication Guide was engaging and friendly Drive from Delhi endless 😂…
Amazing Golden Triangle Trip!!
Over 3 days we managed to cover most of the breathtaking attractions from the famous golden triangle, it was very w…
Perfect Golden Triangle Trip with Pacific India Tours
Golden triangle trip was really well organised and executed - all credit goes to Vivek Sharma and he was available …
Everything was great, taxi driver was nice and helpfull, allways on time, compleatly profesional. Turist guide was…