Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- AC Vehicle & Driver
- 5 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- One Traditional Dinner with an Indian Family in Jaipur
- One Night Accommodation in Camps at Sand Dunes including Dinner & Camel Ride
- Guide for a Day at Jaipur & Jaisalmer.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Monument Entry Fee
- Guide at Bikaner & Sand Dunes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8215P84
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In Case of Odd Number of Travellers Like 3, 5, 7 Extra Bed Will be given in the same room.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private 6 Days Guided Tour: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Sand Dunes?
- How much is Private 6 Days Guided Tour: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Sand Dunes?
- Private 6 Days Guided Tour: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Sand Dunes price starts from $500.00. Discover and book Private 6 Days Guided Tour: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Sand Dunes on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 6 Days Guided Tour: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Sand Dunes cancellation policy?
- Private 6 Days Guided Tour: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Sand Dunes cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private 6 Days Guided Tour: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Sand Dunes on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 6 Days Guided Tour: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Sand Dunes?
- Private 6 Days Guided Tour: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Sand Dunes is hosted by Unseen India. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Unseen India on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 6 Days Guided Tour: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Sand Dunes on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8215P84
Reserve your spot
About the operator
#24 of 390 Outdoor Activities in Jaipur
- Cronpeter00Memories of Agra Taj MahalAn amazing experience throughout and very well arranged. We would highly recommend as this activity makes sure that you enjoy the tour to the best with best driver and guide. Would love to visit again
- TheReviewGiver00Delhi tourWe started off by being collected at our hotel by our tour guide and driver Ajay (guide) Prakash ( driver) both whom were very friendly and welcoming. It was a very interesting informative tour. Both Ajay and Prakash know all there is to know about Delhi’s history. Very helpful and willing to stop for photos at any time. We saw all the key sites in both New and old Delhi and also were brought on a fun rickshaw cycle through the markets. I would highly recommend this tour and guides to anyone wanting to see the beauty of Delhi while being informed of its history.
- Departure5014192906900Day at Seventh Wonder Taj MahalExcellent tour of Tak Mahal and well planned and executed. It was an amazing tour with loads of fun and informative. Car driver and guide everything was very comfortable. We would recommend
- Journey3595448746000Go for Taj Mahal with Unseen IndiaWe loved this tour as it was in our wish list from a very long time. We finally did a lot of research and found Unseen India and we booked the tour with them. Our interaction was excellent and both vehicle and driver was in excellent condition. Our guide too was too knowledgeable and we didn't realised that it's evening as we lost in history and beautiful Taj Mahal and other sites. Overall a rare experience
- Rom-ukon00Excellent Tour of Taj Mahal with Unseen IndiaThis is the best tour company to visit Agra and Taj Mahal and we are happy to book with them. We were given the best in class vehicle and driver for the entire round trip. Our Guide Mr Khalid also helped us explore thr new places in Agra and we thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Our tickets were booked and we went straight to Taj Mahal avoiding the long queues and took some great photos and memories of Taj Mahal with us back home. Overall great experience
- Connector1581240010900Trip with Hari and Ram to AgraIt was a very last moment tour and we were responded quickly and everything was arranged very quickly. We got all the details super fast regarding the pick up and vehicle details and finally we reached Agra and we had a really great time at Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Our guide went beyond the limit to make.us happy in every manner. Our driver Mr Hari is also a polite and very calm person and waited for us while we enjoyed the sites. Overall great value for money and fantastic company to book the tour for hassle free experience.
- Dan_jodh00Amazing experience of Taj MahalIt is fantastic way to explore Agra and sites. We booked the all including paclage abd were completely relaxed as everything was pre arranged and we had nit to worry abiut the tickets. Guide was fantastic and very polite and took a.lot of.our photos. We enjoyed the tour.
- Man_world00Well organised activityWe just did a tour of Agra from Jaipur with Unseen India and it was an awesome experience. The best part of the tour was the morning sunrise view of Taj Mahal which was a once in a life time experience.Our full day was full of fun and knowledge and we learnt a lot about the beautiful city with our excellent driver and guide. We would really appreciate the team work for excellent services
- Adventure0520042896000Jaipur vacationExcellent service by Unseen. Very professional driver. Had arranged Excellent guides at all locations Agra, Jaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar and Rathambore. Took care of minor details like water bottles. Overall great experience from booking onwards.
- Vdkrol00A day at Agra Taj MahalA memorable trip to Agra with Unseen India ! The arrangement Wes fantastic and we really appreciate that the company took the initiative to arrange the tour at short notice. Our driver was on time and punctual and very courteous.Our guide was also very knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you for arranging the trip
- Angela D00Responsive and accommodating!We were a group of 7 friends wanting to do the Golden Triangle tour over 4d/3n, and Unseen India handled everything for us wonderfully. Everything was easily handled over WhatsApp (it feels a little unofficial, what with managing payments and all, but perfectly legit). We had a friend with an Indian bank account, which saved us PayPal payment fees. We did Delhi - Agra - Jaipur with dedicated driver + car and separate guide in each city. They were all good and the hotels were great, with lots of good / safe foods at the hotels. We had some additional requests that the agency easily helped out with as well, such as adding on additional hotels for some nights before / after the tour in Delhi as well as help and recommendations with getting local products like foods and medicine. Would highly recommend!
- 448tanvib00Leopards in JaipurExcellent safari as we spotted 2 leopard in pair and it was a great fun. Pick up was smooth and booking process was also convenient
- 448tanvib00Great way to explore Taj MahalThis tour is the best way to explore the wonder of the world Taj Mahal ,with this tour you get complete peace of mind as the company takes care of everything including tickets , transfers ,meals and everything. Our guide Firoz is an excellent and professional person and helped us a lot skiping the huge lines. Our car and driver oth were excellent as well and we enjoyed every minute of the tour.
- 619arnaudd00Drop in security to DelhiThanks to all the team & thank for the organization Very good communication Top driver and very secure : arrive in time at the hotel to drop us to Delhi with nice Van
- Wendy V00Amazing experience!!!This experience was amazing. We felt so privileged to spot the same leopard three different times over 3 hours. Thankyou Bharat for making the booking process so easy. Your communication was excellent and detailed. Pickup and drop off went smoothly and having the leopard reserve so close to our accommodation was a bonus. Don’t miss this experience when visiting Jaipur
Private 6 Days Guided Tour: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Sand Dunes provided by Unseen India
Product Overview: Private 6 Days Guided Tour: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer & Sand Dunes
Number of Photos