per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Pickup and Drop-off to anywhere in Jaipur
- Private live tour guide
- Private air conditioned car with uniform driver
- All parking fees, fuels, tolls and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrella
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Hawa Mahal Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Jantar Mantar Entrance fee INR 200 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- City Palace Entrance fee INR 700 per adult (Child below 7 is free)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from anywhere in Jaipur Drop off to anywhere in Jaipur
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9512P11
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour?
- Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour price starts from $39.00. Discover and book Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour?
- Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour is hosted by Keeper Landwey. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Keeper Landwey on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9512P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Jantar Mantar - JaipurStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Patrika GateStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Hawa Mahal - Palace of WindStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4City Palace of JaipurStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byKeeper Landwey
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- Keeper Landwey107Jaipur, India
- newrocker840 contributionsDo not book with this company!I booked with them 3 months ago and I was told everything will be fine. 3 days before the trip they message saying they don't have my tickets but it's ok because I can get a refund. How is that ok?? I wanted the tiger Safari, not my money back. My whole trip to Jaipur was built around this day. They tried to blame the Safari park but they had 3 months to make sure this happened and they message me last minute saying they messed up and now it's too late to do anything about it. The blame lies with themWritten November 5, 2023
- 209nadirac0 contributionsTake this tour with this company!The tour was awesome. Starting with Asher, our guide, through to meeting the owner at the end, our time was well spent and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this tour for the individualized experience and the rich cultural history it affords.Written February 25, 2023
- tiaracpa0 contributionsWorth it!The tour was amazing! The car came on time and the trip was very smooth with no problems. Shuaib was very knowledgeable, helpful, and nice. We would definitely book again!Written December 28, 2022
- K539MUsebastianm0 contributionsExcellent tourWe had an excellent tour of Agra. Amir was one of the best tour guides we met on our trip to India. He was knowledgeable about the history of Taj Mahal and a particularly great photographer. Highly recommended!Written December 15, 2022
- K3007ANjor0 contributionsKamlesh is an excellent tour guide!I had a wonderful day in Jaipur thanks to Kamlesh and Ajay the driver. Kamlesh is very knowledgeable and excellent at communicating the history and facts of Jaipur. He also took great pics of me and showed me good spots to take photos. Thank you for making my trip in Jaipur very memorable!Written September 14, 2022
- GiacomoY30 contributionsVery good trip!Faizal is very professional, good and take care everything. And it’s the best trip in my life, I will bring my family here again.Written June 26, 2022
- Jetsetting_man0 contributionsGreat quick private tour of the key sitesWe enjoyed our private tour half day tour of Jaipur this morning. Our guide Nadeem was very good and I appreciated that he was able to adapt to specific requests that we had to make sure we got the most out of our tour in the limited time. Our driver Kamal was excellent and provided us with a clean car with plenty of AC and cool water to keep us feeling fresh in the extreme heat. I also appreciate that we weren't pressured into making the usual stop at a boutique or factory to buy souvenirs. Overall a very good tour that I would recommend to people with limited time.Written May 29, 2022
- 678hibaa0 contributionsAmazing service! Highly recommended!The trip was just great! The tour guide and driver were very professional and punctual. They were very attentive, the car was comfortable and had good AC. The guide (faisal) knew the history of taj mahal really well and took beautiful pictures of us. I will definitely recommend this tour to everyone who wants a hassle-free tripWritten May 12, 2022
- Ernbja0 contributionsGreat day trip from Delhi to Jaipur.Was a great Trip! Fantastic experience and super friendly guide. Visited all the important sights of Jaipur. We’ll come back.Written May 1, 2022
- seanaC4570WF0 contributionsOverall great experienceI was very happy with my time in Jaipur (now my favorite city in India). Ram Singh was my driver and was very friendly and accommodating. Tahir Hussain was my tour guide and provided a very informational tour of 5 different sites in Jaipur. My tour package was a little different and was inclusive of round trip train tickets from Agra, foreigner entrance fees to all sites, a private tour guide (Tahir Hussain), and a private car (driver’s name is Ram Singh). One major thing that could be improved in my package is the education of India’s train system prior to departure. As a foreigner I found it very difficult to understand which train, platform, and seat number I should go to. I was told that I would be given a first class ticket (which I was according to the ticket) and I expected a spacious seat. Instead, I was actually given a bottom sleeper bed and was a little uncomfortable (other riders tend to sit on your bed or even take it if they see it’s empty). This was a last minute trip so I think its okay, but I think this should be better explained for future tours.Written April 30, 2022
- Egle17450 contributionsJaipur City reviewAmba Palace is definitely worth visiting! The view, the palace - amazing! We had an amazing guide Nadeem, very humble and friendly.Written April 20, 2022
- roohsoul0 contributionsWah Taj!I booked this for a trip in October. Since there are various time options provided I chose the slot of 8:30am not a good choice of time if you wish to visit all the advt tourist spots. It takes about 4.5-5hrs and all I was able to cover well was Taj Mahal. Make sure you leave earlier to make the most of it. Once at Agra we met the guide for the tour Amir. Very polite and extremely knowledgeable. Do remember tripods are not allowed inside Taj. I had a selfie stick with a convertible tripod option and they didn't let me take the selfie stick in. Amir was gracious enough to double up as the photographer for the trip as well. And well that was a bonus. Really awesome clicks he got. Being a local Amir was able to guide me with the right shopping stores as well for the local specialities of Agra. I will certainly recommend this tour.Written November 2, 2021
- lovishc20210 contributionsAmer fortIt was a amazing experience to visit amer fort. Instructor give us lot of information about it like he told us that this fort belongs to king man Singh. Amer Fort is known for its artistic style elements and has series of big gates which attracts tourists.Written March 21, 2021
- delaniewong0 contributionsJaipurThank you for showing us Jaipur. Beautiful city with great history. Guide seemed knowledgeable but it seemed a bit rushed. We finished the full day in around 4 - 4.5 hoursWritten March 6, 2020
- Adventurer6499820 contributionsPrivate Taj Mahal & Agra Tour from Jaipur by CarWe started our journey at 5:30am and reached Agra around 11am. Our driver is fantastic. Our guide Ms Maahin is also fantastic. She has good command in English (which is an added advantage). She explained everything in details and very patient with us. If I’m coming to visit Agra again, Ms Maahin will definitely be my guide again.Written March 3, 2020
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2018 • Solo
Driver picked me up from Jaipur at 5am in the morning, I was hoping to see sunrise but by the time we arrived to Taj Mahal, it was 9:30am. Tour guide Faizan was very knowledgeable and explained all details about Taj Mahal. Enjoyed the tour very much.
Written December 6, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thank You for your wonderful words of appreciation. We hope to see you soon!!!
Written December 10, 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour provided by Keeper Landwey
Product Overview: Jaipur City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Private Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos